Others Cult of Lily [v0.4.1p] [Crimson roses]

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes
May 15, 2021
where you found it?
Try going to the slum (boulevard) at night, sometimes there'll be a hooded dude standing alone under the first street lamp. He sells the badge for 750G.
The massage badge doesn't work how do I get it to work?
Go to the spa ONLY during the weekend nights and buy the massage service, during the scene a prompt will pop up, choose "show her something", select the badge in your inventory and it should trigger the h-scene.

NikoAgeha

Sep 20, 2020
Alternative way to enter the gallery - dig up the key. You can find a shovel in the staff room (2 times to the right of the room, the door on the right) and then dig in the spot on the screenshot (on the beach, go to the left until you end up at the empty beach).

I also found some of the scenes. Triggering each scenes proceedes to the next day.
The scenes that I found are:

1) The blue haired maids give you a hint that there's a ghost in a "place that hosts lots of people". Go to the conference room (go to the left exit in the hall after you leave your room, first door after the toilets) and stay there (don't move), in like 10 seconds a message box appears. Go down to the table and inspect behind it - the scene will trigger.

2) Rigth outside the quest gallery on the street (go straight to the right when leaving the room, keep going until you're in the plant hallway, then go down and from there down again) in the trashbin at the lower right side of the screen there is an ice cream pass. Give it to the ice cream girl (rightmost side of the beach) to play the basketball minigame. Winning the minigame triggers the scene.
The minigame is kinda bullshit so I have no idea how to win legit, I cheated to lock the amount of shots that I have and just made sure I landed 10 shots before I left the minigame.

3) In your room - talk to the girl on the bed - she will give you the markers. Now exit the room, exit the hallway through the right side, go past the reception to the right, enter the room on the right - you will be in the staff room. Use the markers on the board, choose pink color of marker and write SOFT RUB. Exit the staff room, go right (you will enter the plant hallway), then go up and straight into the first door. Talk to the pink haired girl and you will make the game freeze. I think it's supposed to trigger a scene - but it doesnt, the game hangs.
The way to check if you've done it correctly is to go to the spa (a door to the left of the massage room), go to the right wall and inspect it - there the girl will say something. If she talks about "wrong color" - you've made a mistake, otherwise she will say that she knows exactly what to do.

4) The last one seems to involve the one-handed girl from the pool. She asks to find the ring, but I have no idea where to search, and tbh trying to figure out the previous three was NOT worth it.

The code to the shack is 2809, there you can find a metal detector that will help find the key on the beach.

The scenes are cute, but not worth the effort IMO - they are without any penetration.
BTW I checked the game files - there's only Megan masturbation scene.
But after i enter gallery room: Yuri said:"The road is secury...." What should I do next to complete this event?

NikoAgeha

Sep 20, 2020
For anyone wondering how to do the April main event:

Step 1 - Travel towards the beach where the old man is.

Step 2 - Win against him in R.P.S.

Step 3 - Once you get the blank card from him, go towards Reception B and talk to the man in red. He'll give you an ID card.

Step 4: Head southeast until you reach an area with a security guard on the top left. Talk to the woman sitting down next to the corridor.

Step 5: Answer her questions. First question is down, and then everything else is up if memory serves me correctly.

Step 6: Enter the door to her left and interact with the painting. You don't need to worry about the entire thing anymore.

I'll try to figure out all 4 interactable scenes and how to activate them.
So Yuri said: "The road is secu...." mean? And The girl who sitting next to the Corridor not ask me anything. WWhat should i do next?

NikoAgeha

Sep 20, 2020
Try going to the slum (boulevard) at night, sometimes there'll be a hooded dude standing alone under the first street lamp. He sells the badge for 750G.

Go to the spa ONLY during the weekend nights and buy the massage service, during the scene a prompt will pop up, choose "show her something", select the badge in your inventory and it should trigger the h-scene.
I bought this and my KEYITEM not show that badge =))))
1698405214236.png 1698405222849.png 1698405242108.png 1698405251744.png 1698405267949.png

Atreyan

Jul 1, 2018
So, i think I have a problem, the game seems really fast at some point, like NPC's walking really fast, mini games works parcially faster in some moments (gym minigame fails almost instantly because of how fast you need to press the key, same with basketball, arrow move insainly fast, in the arcade you shoot really fast, I guess, and upgrades falls super fast, but enemies and you moves like normal), movement in map very fast it's really hard to navigate but other moments like sex animation, MC movement feels normal

Flam3r

Nov 30, 2018
Anyone know how much fuxfu is in this game, I know there is just the purple haired prostitute but there have been a couple of updates so I was just wondering.

a2erd32qwd

Sep 17, 2021
on v3.0.1p I cant advance to day10 (the screen just remains black and nothing happens), maybe I could just play an older version to simply circumvent this and then get back to the newest version.

ytg0649

May 6, 2019
which dressing room is this? if it's the room in the top left of the accessory rental, when i enter it the screen goes black and i have to reload a save
I had this issue multiple times as well.
Way too frequent to be treated as a minor glitch.

genericthing5

Nov 25, 2020
It sucks so much that in order to unlock the full gallery, you have to replay the game AGAIN
The developer knows this and may plan for a cheat code in the next update

UltimaXeno

Apr 9, 2019
I'm at the quest where I gotta return the 3 borrowed items. I got the one from the teacher, but now I can't find Anny or the other girl to get the items from. Where are they?

Reactions: tacosnap123
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes