gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
@Heartlessnobody95 i found 1 or 2 little text mistakes.These are in the day5.rpy:
line 358 li "Well hello there darlin'"
line 532 mc "(Actually that doesn't sound too bad after all."

magus448

May 22, 2018
The link for the incest patch in the op is not working. Is there another one?
It doesn't work with the current version so I'm guessing they are taking it down and replacing it with the new one eventually.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
It doesn't work with the current version so I'm guessing they are taking it down and replacing it with the new one eventually.
not directly.i have disabled the link because i have postet a bug fix for the incest patch

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
The link for the incest patch in the op is not working. Is there another one?
i have released a bug fix version from the incest patch so i have the link from the older patch disabled.The new version is now on the op site.By the way when you have looked 4 posts above yours then you have seen the new link for the patch :)

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
@King of Lust

There's few errors in your code :
  • day1.rpy:423 and following
    You say +2 cor and +1 slut, you give +3 to each
  • day4.rpy:686 & day4.rpy:691
    You wrote "= +1" instead of "+= 1", which reset all the player progress.
  • day6.rpy:368 and following
    There an inconsistency. You can't reach day6akarlanumber if you have less than in 30 domination, then in the label you test if the player have or not more than 25 in domination.

Rubix

Oct 14, 2017
is anyone having the same issue as me?
when i try to open the zip file, it does not open and a prompt pops up saying that the file is damaged or corrupted.
any ideas?

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

arobotbrain1

Sep 28, 2017
Great update. Doesn't seem like Marcus has progressed much in his efforts with this one. Of course, he might be up to something off-screen. The PC wouldn't have any idea who's texting who.

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
First time player. So to get this out of the way...
This MC isn't foaming at the mouth, but he's kind of a racist prick. I mean, first meeting with the neighbor and it's: "Oh noes! He's black! And OF COURSE he's mackin on a white chick. I'd better protect my womens!"
JFC, really? He doesn't come across as "dominant" or bold at all. He comes across as an insecure puss. That ain't strong.
I am generously assuming that this is there to appeal to fans of the "cuckold" and "NTR" niches. For whatever reason, the black "other" is a standard feature of such fantasies.
All that aside, I quite liked the other aspects of the game. I'll keep an eye on this, and hope future developments clear up my more negative impressions.

U

User_17502

@Heartlessnobody95 i found 1 or 2 little text mistakes.These are in the day5.rpy:
line 358 li "Well hello there darlin'"
line 532 mc "(Actually that doesn't sound too bad after all."
I was trying to go for a southern accent with that 358 line
532 is a genuine mistake. Good catch.

@King of Lust

There's few errors in your code :
  • day1.rpy:423 and following
    You say +2 cor and +1 slut, you give +3 to each
  • day4.rpy:686 & day4.rpy:691
    You wrote "= +1" instead of "+= 1", which reset all the player progress.
  • day6.rpy:368 and following
    There an inconsistency. You can't reach day6akarlanumber if you have less than in 30 domination, then in the label you test if the player have or not more than 25 in domination.
day1 423: Ah, Well I guess I will change the description (I don't really like offering the numbers anyway. I think it would be much better if people chose based on the dialogue.)
day4 686 and 691: OH FUCK! Well I am glad that so far there hasn't been a corruption test for her after that.
day6 368: Was a redundancy. I hadn't decided the number to test for at first so I kept the code for the scene the same as I had used for each image. That being said I will probably leave that in just in case I need to change something later on.

Thanks anne O'nymous. I really appreciate you informing me about all of this. I will have those all changed in the next update. I might also be able to figure out why the saves keep fucking up in the meantime.

First time player. So to get this out of the way...
This MC isn't foaming at the mouth, but he's kind of a racist prick. I mean, first meeting with the neighbor and it's: "Oh noes! He's black! And OF COURSE he's mackin on a white chick. I'd better protect my womens!"
JFC, really? He doesn't come across as "dominant" or bold at all. He comes across as an insecure puss. That ain't strong.
I am generously assuming that this is there to appeal to fans of the "cuckold" and "NTR" niches. For whatever reason, the black "other" is a standard feature of such fantasies.
All that aside, I quite liked the other aspects of the game. I'll keep an eye on this, and hope future developments clear up my more negative impressions.
I don't really know how to respond to that. I mean you hit it on the head about him being insecure but I made that a conscious decision. Our Mc is also suffering from "Culture Shock" as much as his family. He also has been a "Beta" for some time now so him changing or staying the same if part of the players choice. If he is going to become an "Alpha" he is going to have some growing pains realistically."

And I wouldn't call him racist as he isn't discriminating against Marcus based on his skin color as much as Marcus is trying to exemplify a stereotype. Also Marcus feeds into it himself after claiming his dick is black.

Thanks for the comment regardless. It was interesting to see another perspective on that situation.

Reactions: chociar666

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
I was trying to go for a southern accent with that 358 line
532 is a genuine mistake. Good catch.

day1 423: Ah, Well I guess I will change the description (I don't really like offering the numbers anyway. I think it would be much better if people chose based on the dialogue.)
day4 686 and 691: OH FUCK! Well I am glad that so far there hasn't been a corruption test for her after that.
day6 368: Was a redundancy. I hadn't decided the number to test for at first so I kept the code for the scene the same as I had used for each image. That being said I will probably leave that in just in case I need to change something later on.

Thanks anne O'nymous. I really appreciate you informing me about all of this. I will have those all changed in the next update. I might also be able to figure out why the saves keep fucking up in the meantime.

I don't really know how to respond to that. I mean you hit it on the head about him being insecure but I made that a conscious decision. Our Mc is also suffering from "Culture Shock" as much as his family. He also has been a "Beta" for some time now so him changing or staying the same if part of the players choice. If he is going to become an "Alpha" he is going to have some growing pains realistically."

And I wouldn't call him racist as he isn't discriminating against Marcus based on his skin color as much as Marcus is trying to exemplify a stereotype. Also Marcus feeds into it himself after claiming his dick is black.

Thanks for the comment regardless. It was interesting to see another perspective on that situation.
After reading your response, I went back and rewatched the scene. I'm sorry but the "Of course he would be black..." comment colors every other thought and interaction the MC has with Marcus. His fear and two-faced contempt of his "friend" seem clear to me. Well, perceptions vary, even in some sciences, so maybe I'm the only person seeing that (but I doubt it).
Imagine a friend is complaining about his neighbors. Maybe you sympathize. He goes on about their lawn care, when and where they place their trash, etc.
Then, he adds "Of course, they're Jewish/hispanic/etc."
Changes the entire tone and focus of the conversation, doesn't it?

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Yeah I am thinking about working that out. A decent schedule would make sense and would provide people more information.
I am thinking something like what SS does. And explain what I will be working on but I also don't want to spoil anything so I need to figure out how to present that.

With regards to the lack of content on the non ntr path, I have been introducing more romantic options continuously but not providing any progression with them. The next update will continue this trend but also provide some progress with two people on the Alpha route.
i think maybe you can do 1 month for each route (meaning 1 update for ntr, then the next update for the non ntr), that way people will know and somehow you will keep it balanced.
Good luck with the game ;)

Reactions: User_17502
U

User_17502

After reading your response, I went back and rewatched the scene. I'm sorry but the "Of course he would be black..." comment colors every other thought and interaction the MC has with Marcus. His fear and two-faced contempt of his "friend" seem clear to me. Well, perceptions vary, even in some sciences, so maybe I'm the only person seeing that (but I doubt it).
Imagine a friend is complaining about his neighbors. Maybe you sympathize. He goes on about their lawn care, when and where they place their trash, etc.
Then, he adds "Of course, they're Jewish/hispanic/etc."
Changes the entire tone and focus of the conversation, doesn't it?
I am sorry that one line seems to change the entire character of the MC for you.
However I enjoy playing off of stereotypes and cliches because they are funny.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
1. Why does the skip button not work all the time? I know that I have forgotten the buttons to press to speed through dialogue, but I just wondered why the Skip button gets greyed out so often.
It's because the dialog lines have been changed.
By default you can only skip line that you already seen previously. But it's not meant as "you've seen the line X of the file Y", nor as "you've seen the line X of the label Y". No, it's meant as "you've seen the line that contain all theses characters in this particular order and that is the line X of the label Y".
So, whatever if it's a change in the dialog line itself or just a spelling correction, you haven't seen this line and you can't skip it.

I might also be able to figure out why the saves keep fucking up in the meantime.
If you're talking about the "I need to rollback few times before being able to play", it's the natural behavior of Ren'py. The player saved at the line X of either the sleependversion label or of the endofversion one. And that's obviously where the game will load...
The best way to fix it is to not use the end.rpy file. Instead, put the ending code in a label that will later start the next day. By example, if this update ended at day5's night, the ending code would have been put in the day6mwakeup label. And, obviously, when you work on the next update, replace the ending code in this label, by the effective code in the game.
This time, Ren'py's behavior will serve you and not deserve you. Like it will not be able to find the exact line where the save happened, Ren'py will load at the start of the label. And also, don't split the label in two, to ensure that Ren'py will load correctly.

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
yeah i experienced it too, when i'm in college i dream of mature gentleman, but when i reach 36 i dream to have fun with young college/highschool boy's. life is short and beauty wont last long without plastic surgery better taste it than regret it later

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Don't know if this is a new or old bug: if you tell mom not to buy the sluttier, deep-cut dress but the more decent, red one you'll run into the bug during the date. It seems in the code the filename for the picture during the car ride is spelled incorrectly.

U

User_17502

It's because the dialog lines have been changed.
By default you can only skip line that you already seen previously. But it's not meant as "you've seen the line X of the file Y", nor as "you've seen the line X of the label Y". No, it's meant as "you've seen the line that contain all theses characters in this particular order and that is the line X of the label Y".
So, whatever if it's a change in the dialog line itself or just a spelling correction, you haven't seen this line and you can't skip it.

If you're talking about the "I need to rollback few times before being able to play", it's the natural behavior of Ren'py. The player saved at the line X of either the sleependversion label or of the endofversion one. And that's obviously where the game will load...
The best way to fix it is to not use the end.rpy file. Instead, put the ending code in a label that will later start the next day. By example, if this update ended at day5's night, the ending code would have been put in the day6mwakeup label. And, obviously, when you work on the next update, replace the ending code in this label, by the effective code in the game.
This time, Ren'py's behavior will serve you and not deserve you. Like it will not be able to find the exact line where the save happened, Ren'py will load at the start of the label. And also, don't split the label in two, to ensure that Ren'py will load correctly.
Thanks :) I will look into making it easier for people to know when to save.

Don't know if this is a new or old bug: if you tell mom not to buy the sluttier, deep-cut dress but the more decent, red one you'll run into the bug during the date. It seems in the code the filename for the picture during the car ride is spelled incorrectly.
Thanks. That was an old bug that I fixed last update but I seems to have forgotten it in the present. Thank you for reminding me. It shouldn't show up again.

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes