asd1789

Mar 19, 2020
hey the non ntr path is worth playing? i tried a search but i find different answer from this is a ntr focussed game to the non ntr path as more content that the ntr :unsure:

ViperDevlin44

Aug 29, 2018
hey the non ntr path is worth playing? i tried a search but i find different answer from this is a ntr focussed game to the non ntr path as more content that the ntr :unsure:
As far as i know the not ntr path is slowly catching up content wise to the ntr path

Reactions: asd1789

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
Is NTR avoidable? I want to try this one but im not a huge fan of NTR.
Its avoidable but if you're looking for lewd content with mc's mom and sis you might wanna hold off for a while on the ''alpha'' path ... cause there is none at the moment

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Is NTR avoidable? I want to try this one but im not a huge fan of NTR.
You are watching one scene between Marcus and Sophie on the alpha path if you go spying on them when you start out. Other than that, definitely nope.

------------------------

By the way, halfway through the update Triss and Karla are starting to call you MC, I guess that is not intended any may need a fix.

Last edited:

thealucid

Oct 10, 2018
You are watching one scene between Marcus and Sophie on the alpha path if you go spying on them when you start out. Other than that, definitely nope.
So he was asking if the NTR path is avoidable, do you mean 'definitely nope, the NTR path is not avoidable'? Or do you mean it definitely is avoidable barring that one scene?

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So he was asking if the NTR path is avoidable, do you mean 'definitely nope, the NTR path is not avoidable'? Or do you mean it definitely is avoidable barring that one scene?
You may see that one scene from the beta path (but you are not in a relationship with Sophie, so it should not matter), other than that you don't see anything even remotely NTR-related.

Reactions: thealucid

Drag.Knight

Mellorine! Mellorine!
Donor
Jun 19, 2017
Enjoyed this update specially the scenes with the best girl Karla and damn that red dress on Tracy :love:.

I have a question regarding Beta route Thrownaway13 :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Keep up the good work and stay safe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hoolyday

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
You may see that one scene from the beta path (but you are not in a relationship with Sophie, so it should not matter), other than that you don't see anything even remotely NTR-related.
The moment you found yourself having to explain why something wasn't NTR...you should of just switched the answer to a simple "No". At least to anybody who still felt the need to pop into the thread and "just making sure" ask after reading the OP tag (since they are typically the most "sensitive" ones who are just going to end up crapping up the thread about the existence of such in the game latter regardless if it is indeed avoidable in their play though or not).

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Culture Shock [Ch. 2 v0.3 Bugfix] [King of lust] (1.85 GB rar pc source)
994 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 79 Votes