• The migration has been completed, search cache has finished rebuilding, and search is now reenabled. For more information, click here.
3.60 star(s) 32 Votes

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Yes, that would really help! :) While I do not think it will happen (if someone knows the update progress, it would be nie to know), a release this weekend of the new update would be great! At least we are not far away from the release.
I hope the dev doesn't bail (like Back to the Cabin & Our Fate), when things were finally getting good. Yeah, we probably won't see the MC bang Tracy for a long while and should keep my expectations at a minimum.

Turret

Jun 23, 2017
I hope the dev doesn't bail (like Back to the Cabin & Our Fate), when things were finally getting good. Yeah, we probably won't see the MC bang Tracy for a long while and should keep my expectations at a minimum.
I do not think the current team will bail. As for Tracy+MC, we might be surprised by them. I played various paths on alpha, voyeur and diplomat and there is various sexual content in the routes. While I really look forward to how Tracy, Sunny and Liza (esp. the background story here) routes, both alpha and beta, develop, I really look forward to Tracy´s modelling route as well, for which you can choose between alpha and beta regardless the main route you are on.

NTRMimo

Apr 29, 2020
Edited on 20.03.2020: here is the incest patch for the chapter 2 version 0.2.Install guide is in the file.Keept in mind the patch must be updatet when a new version is released.

Edit on 23.08.2019: In the future will be the patch updatet around saturday or sunday after a new version is released
Edit 19.1.2020: You only need to download chapter 2 because it including chapter 1 too
Can i use this on Android? And thank you

3.60 star(s) 32 Votes