Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Teasers and dream sequences are fine but some gratuitous hardcore fucking (esp. between the MC & Tracy) would do wonders for my Covid-19 mental recovery! :p
Yes, that would really help! :) While I do not think it will happen (if someone knows the update progress, it would be nie to know), a release this weekend of the new update would be great! At least we are not far away from the release.

Mikey Mike

Feb 18, 2018
Yes, that would really help! :) While I do not think it will happen (if someone knows the update progress, it would be nie to know), a release this weekend of the new update would be great! At least we are not far away from the release.
I hope the dev doesn't bail (like Back to the Cabin & Our Fate), when things were finally getting good. Yeah, we probably won't see the MC bang Tracy for a long while and should keep my expectations at a minimum.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
I hope the dev doesn't bail (like Back to the Cabin & Our Fate), when things were finally getting good. Yeah, we probably won't see the MC bang Tracy for a long while and should keep my expectations at a minimum.
I do not think the current team will bail. As for Tracy+MC, we might be surprised by them. I played various paths on alpha, voyeur and diplomat and there is various sexual content in the routes. While I really look forward to how Tracy, Sunny and Liza (esp. the background story here) routes, both alpha and beta, develop, I really look forward to Tracy´s modelling route as well, for which you can choose between alpha and beta regardless the main route you are on.

NTRMimo

Apr 29, 2020
Edited on 20.03.2020: here is the incest patch for the chapter 2 version 0.2.Install guide is in the file.Keept in mind the patch must be updatet when a new version is released.

Edit on 23.08.2019: In the future will be the patch updatet around saturday or sunday after a new version is released
Edit 19.1.2020: You only need to download chapter 2 because it including chapter 1 too
Can i use this on Android? And thank you

Jacky Bruce

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Guys,

I used the previous saves from ch.2 v0.15 , in this last scene with Maude .
When i tried with the new ch.2 v2.0 , i got error loading screen with any saves from previous version.
Do i have to play from start for each version , why this error ?!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Hi Guys,
I used the previous saves from ch.2 v0.15 , in this last scene with Maude .
When i tried with the new ch.2 v2.0 , i got error loading screen with any saves from previous version.
Do i have to play from start for each version , why this error ?!
That is interesting, because 2.015 saves should be functioning. And my "fifteen" saves work normal, but then I do not have one for this Maude scene. Could it be that it is less a problem with the save, but one with the variables? Maybe your point scores are at a tipping point before that scene and the game produces a hiccup? Do your other 2.015 saves function?
Still, I began two new playthroughs with 2.02 for fun, but 2.015 saves should function, only those of lower versions do not.

Next update status of chapter 2 v0.3
Rendering 100%
Writing 100%
Coding 100%
Great news! Hopefully a release as soon as possible, that would help fighting off Corona boredness massivly!

Shirafune

Jun 6, 2017
Pretty short but good update, although to be honest I don't get excited for Sunny content as much as I would get for other characters

D

Deleted member 1816167

ok i'm going to try this game today after a year of skipping updates. before i download, can mc fuck his mom yet ?

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes