EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
CS-banner-00.png

Overview:
The story centers around the main character after graduating high school and looking to attend a college. As a regular guy, his life was fairly uneventful. But a phone call from his mysterious aunt changed everything. At his aunt’s insistence, his family moves from a boring little town in Virginia to the big city of Honolulu.
He discovers that his new home is a paradise far better than he could ever have imagined. However, he soon realizes this lifestyle will not be easy to adapt to and to fully enjoy himself our main character must shed his old persona and embrace his new life.

Gameplay:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-12-31
Release Date: 2023-12-31
Developer: King of lust -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter3 - 0.1
Language: English
Fan Art Thread: HERE
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

How to play special event:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac
(Ch. 2 v1.0): - -
Android
(Ch. 2 v1.0): - - -

Patches: *

Extras: -
Walkthrough/Cheat Mod* - WALKTHROUGHS - Official Walkthrough -

day2abeach4a1.jpg day2abeachjames2.jpg day3eparty40b.jpg day8momdream3.jpg day9ebathroom19.jpg day9eswim1.jpg day9ndinner17.jpg day10aemma10.jpg day8eswim9.jpg day10evisitmxs7.jpg day10mbreakfast6.jpg day4mcoffee17.jpg day5eimagination7c.jpg day9eswim7d.jpg cover_edited.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkMask

Oct 16, 2017
This is pretty much a POC, maybe 5 minutes of gameplay and that's due to it being an RPG Maker game. I like the concept but right now its pretty rough. I'm not against RPG Maker games but at the moment that aspect serves no purpose except to pad the game, we'll see how future updates handle it. The writing needs work and I feel some additional background information is needed to better explain a few things. For example, the MC moving to a new city which also happens to be where his friend lives, however this is no prior mention of this until you find out he came by to say hello. Apparently he knew where the MC lived before even the MC did.

I'll give it another go in a few updates.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Just a friendly (cranky asshole) mod reminder.. you even cry about "cuck" this or "cuck" that..
We can delete the post without warning. Further offenses or trolling will get thread bans.
The Dogerator has spoken. On the other hand, the renders look solid, gonna give this a whirl and try out all the routes. I'll probably unpack it first and report back about how much looks to be in the game.

EDIT: So far it's got about as much as you can see in the previews. There's the little fashion show and the voyeur scene. That's all.

I'll attach some more pics from the two:

Last edited:

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
The Dogerator has spoken. On the other hand, the renders look solid, gonna give this a whirl and try out all the routes. I'll probably unpack it first and report back about how much looks to be in the game.
he may be a dog but hes a fan of catgirls so he is even cooler then a Dogerator

Reactions: martin Nielsen

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Unfortunatley some of the pics are grainy, the grammar is not up to par, other than that the Mom is kinda hot, likewise the sister and it has my favourite unnameable tag in it so im interested

Reactions: fz

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
"you gets many opportunity to have fun with the girls that you will meet at the trip. but be aware you will find many other male NPC who will try to cuck you."

i dont understand... how can they "cuck" me ? do the MC have a girlfriend and its not mentionned ? or they are just going to politly ask me with good manner about the right to fuck the MC love interrest in front of him ?

overwise, its not cucking but NTR ... but i dont understand because it say we just get "fun" with girls... soo its not really cucking right ?

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
"you gets many opportunity to have fun with the girls that you will meet at the trip. but be aware you will find many other male NPC who will try to cuck you."

i dont understand... how can they "cuck" me ? do the MC have a girlfriend and its not mentionned ? or they are just going to politly ask me with good manner about the right to fuck the MC love interrest in front of him ?

overwise, its not cucking but NTR ... but i dont understand because it say we just get "fun" with girls... soo its not really cucking right ?
It's just the way all the edgelords on 4chan use the word.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017

just for you, they won't cuck you, they'll cock you hahaha

CookieMonster

Donor
May 31, 2017
Points for improvement: This dev needs a proofreader, and there are some basic fixes that need to be done to fix some of the tile pathing, and the way the event characters disappear/magically appear at different places is a little bit jarring. Would be better if there was a smoother transition of the npc's walking off screen, etc.

Reactions: Koulo077 and Sxxten

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
So I never knew that George Hamilton had a giant black cock, that's crazy. :WutFace:

Question for those who have played the game.

Reactions: Jansen
3.30 star(s) 79 Votes