Mod Ren'Py Abandoned Culture Shock [Ch. 2 v1.0] Gallery Unlocker, Code Remover & Alpha Route Walkthrough Mod [AB]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

IAmAB

Working on my new Male Protagonist game!
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019

Overview:
(Adds walkthrough in-game for Alpha Route and unlocks the gallery (removes need to put codes).)​

Updated: 2023/07/11
Game/Creator: Culture Shock, King of lust -
Modders: AB - - - - f95zone
Mod Version: Ch. 2 v1.0
Game Version: Ch. 2 v1.0

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Planned Features:

Change-Log:

If the Walkthrough "disappears", check this.
In case of errors restart the game. And if it persists try unpacking the rpa files with UnRen.

Some extra info:
here.

DOWNLOAD: , OR
ANDROID

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
IAmAB i don´t know if this interested you but i think that your mod is not full compatible with my incest patch :) .btw good idea to create an ingame walktrough

• Red Heart
Reactions: Alteni and IAmAB

IAmAB

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
IAmAB i don´t know if this interested you but i think that your mod is not full compatible with my incest patch :) .btw good idea to create an ingame walktrough
I tested the version without the bugfix and it really bugged the mod. Do you know any way to get rid of this incompatibility? I play this game myself with your patch and I really wanted to make the mod compatible. Thanks for letting me know.

Reactions: Alteni

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I tested the version without the bugfix and it really bugged the mod. Do you know any way to get rid of this incompatibility? I play this game myself with your patch and I really wanted to make the mod compatible. Thanks for letting me know.
sorry buddy i have no idea

• Sad
Reactions: Lancegrid and IAmAB

SweatPicle

May 6, 2017
i don't know if u are on discord but this discord server can maybe really beneficial for u.

Reactions: IAmAB

proximusArka

Nov 1, 2018
Great job buddy! I thought of playing this game but the bitching on routes of this game kept me from playing this!
Now its a different story:D

• Red Heart

Grebbesh

Dec 5, 2018
This makes the game experience so much better, thanks!
One question though - if you follow each of the Alpha path choices you miss a few scenes (Sunny on the beach, Emma BJ on the beach). Is this a case of simply missing out because of a more important alpha choice or did I misclick somehow? I do remember a conversation with Emma at the coffee shop that did not seem to have any highlighted choices.

• Thinking Face

IAmAB

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
This makes the game experience so much better, thanks!
One question though - if you follow each of the Alpha path choices you miss a few scenes (Sunny on the beach, Emma BJ on the beach). Is this a case of simply missing out because of a more important alpha choice or did I misclick somehow? I do remember a conversation with Emma at the coffee shop that did not seem to have any highlighted choices.
Okay, I updated the mod and added the scene with Emma and removed the bugs mentioned. When you spend time with Tracy it removes the scene with Emma, but I decided to put Emma's scene before you go to sleep with Tracy, please tell me if something is missing. Thank you.

Reactions: Grebbesh

unmythical

May 12, 2018
In the drinking game i can hit sunny's cup everytime but never sofie's. No matter how often i reload, it misses everytime. So if thats really purely by chance the chance to hit must be very very slim

• Thinking Face

IAmAB

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 19, 2019
In the drinking game i can hit sunny's cup everytime but never sofie's. No matter how often i reload, it misses everytime. So if thats really purely by chance the chance to hit must be very very slim
Here is a save of mine (I hit the glass for Sunny on the first try and Sophie on the third try). After that you can choose anyone. I hope I helped you and any bug / error in the mod you can tell me.

Reactions: Punto

unmythical

May 12, 2018
Here is a save of mine (I hit the glass for Sunny on the first try and Sophie on the third try). After that you can choose anyone. I hope I helped you and any bug / error in the mod you can tell me.
Thx for the save! In the mean time startet a new Game to check if something might have been messed up but it still doesn't work. I will make a second game directory without your mod and see if that changes anything.

unmythical

May 12, 2018
OK, turns out i was just confused and thought you had to hit sofie's cup right after you hit sunny's cup but that one fails by default and you have to chose her a second time to get her with the next attempt.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My compressed Unofficial Port of Culture Shock Ch 2 v1.0 with IAmAB 's walkthrough/gallery and gigan incest mod
Also added a quick cheat screen of my own.
You'll need to turn it on by going to preferences while in game then it will show up in quick menu.

Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Added support for 0x52's universal RenPy mod. Just add 0x52_URM.rpa to the game folder and restart the game and 0x52_URM will be in quick menu

Credit to IAmAB and gigan for the mods

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 3 Votes