Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Initially I had a few problems with the latest update, as the previous version savegame immediately jumped to You have died and the end. Was easily remedied by going back twice, then the new content would kick in.

Appreciate the graphics upgrade, very well done. MC jumped once from new to old version.

I am following the love / harem path (if that is a thing) so I am not seeing much action yet. (Apart from voyeuring on the neighbour kid and his gf and convincing her to a BJ iirc, and some teasing from Aunt Liza in the pool.) Still progressing nicely, seems mom got a bit hooked when she told Auntie about the date and Sis saw MC naked, so there might be coming something. I like the scenario even though I am defo not into NTR, so I am looking forward to what the future may bring.

Oct 9, 2017
So i´m back home and have test it with folowing condition:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I try it i re-extract the game and copy the file in incest and ntr harem route and when i played and trying that choices it always ends with sister going home xD i dont know but when i'm not using the incest patch the ntr route is active why oh why tsk xD ahahah ....

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I try it i re-extract the game and copy the file in incest and ntr harem route and when i played and trying that choices it always ends with sister going home xD i dont know but when i'm not using the incest patch the ntr route is active why oh why tsk xD ahahah ....
Thats wired.By me its working.you must only use one folder from them not both

Last edited:

Oct 9, 2017
which incest patch version do you use?For the new version there is a new one on the op site
Edit: thanks for reporting that.The next time please tell me which folder you use.Try fix. And give me feedback
after i DL the latest i got it ahahha sori i thought the 1 i DL in op was ver. .40 not the .50fix :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: i thought it was strange so i didn't ask ahahha ...

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
after i DL the latest i got it ahahha sori i thought the 1 i DL in op was ver. .40 not the .50fix :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: i thought it was strange so i didn't ask ahahha ...
also now its working? the link on the op is for the version 0.50.This is a fix what i post on 844 was a fix for the crash hopeful from the post 843.My incest patch files called the game version in it for example: Culture Shock [v0.50].Thats mean that this patch is for the version 0.50

Last edited:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Dude It is written in the error

You have 2 files of zz.party.rpy and the other file in your game folder.

You eighter unpacked both ntr and non ntr versions of incest patch into your game directory, or you have done it twice with 1 of them.
i think he is using UnRen.This crash if i remeber correctly was in the version 0.40 too.But he has indirect help me because i have forgot to changes this names in the patch

Last edited:

rossbach451

Aug 14, 2017
I am a huge fan of Heartlessnobody95, and King of Lust is proving a damn fine creator of games himself. So normally I come on and sing their praises, but I figured I would wax idiotic on my views of the game. Don't worry, nothing extensive!

1. Why does the skip button not work all the time? I know that I have forgotten the buttons to press to speed through dialogue, but I just wondered why the Skip button gets greyed out so often.

2. I understand the choices made for Tracy, as it feeds better into the overall narrative (on both paths), just wish she wasn't a doorknob. I mean, a line like "f#ck like dolphins" works? Again, I get it, just could have finessed it a bit more.

3. Sunny seems great thus far, and I hope Sophie is the first to seduce her. Sophie does have an adversarial relationship with Marcus, she could see it as one-upping him (before Sophie and Sunny succumb to his magic D, or to the MCs depending on path).

4. Aunt Liza is spot on. Love the tone she sets, in both paths. I am looking forward to her past being revealed.

5. I can count on one hand, after attending 3 universities, the number of college professors/TAs I would want to bang. I am so jealous of the MC!:p:p:p

Again, I know that storylines are probably laid out and I don't want to add work to the creators. Not my intent. As we have seen, there are already rumblings of the timelines necessary to support 2 paths. I love choice, so I can wait. I do have thoughts on the teachers, but that can certainly wait for another day. Thanks for all the hard work, a release at Thanksgiving is very impressive!

Reactions: King of Lust
U

User_17502

As in he didn't get to "do" her
No. Sorry. Our resident pain in the ass doesn't get to give her the D. Not for a lack of trying though.

I am a huge fan of Heartlessnobody95, and King of Lust is proving a damn fine creator of games himself. So normally I come on and sing their praises, but I figured I would wax idiotic on my views of the game. Don't worry, nothing extensive!

1. Why does the skip button not work all the time? I know that I have forgotten the buttons to press to speed through dialogue, but I just wondered why the Skip button gets greyed out so often.

2. I understand the choices made for Tracy, as it feeds better into the overall narrative (on both paths), just wish she wasn't a doorknob. I mean, a line like "f#ck like dolphins" works? Again, I get it, just could have finessed it a bit more.

3. Sunny seems great thus far, and I hope Sophie is the first to seduce her. Sophie does have an adversarial relationship with Marcus, she could see it as one-upping him (before Sophie and Sunny succumb to his magic D, or to the MCs depending on path).

4. Aunt Liza is spot on. Love the tone she sets, in both paths. I am looking forward to her past being revealed.

5. I can count on one hand, after attending 3 universities, the number of college professors/TAs I would want to bang. I am so jealous of the MC!:p:p:p

Again, I know that storylines are probably laid out and I don't want to add work to the creators. Not my intent. As we have seen, there are already rumblings of the timelines necessary to support 2 paths. I love choice, so I can wait. I do have thoughts on the teachers, but that can certainly wait for another day. Thanks for all the hard work, a release at Thanksgiving is very impressive!

1. Skip button greyed out? I think that might be a settings thing. Go to the main menu and options to see if you have skip unseen content off?
You might miss some stuff but maybe that's the problem?

2. I have plans for this. I am not sure I can pull it off well enough. But if I do I think you will be satisfied with why the line "fuck like dolphins" worked on her.

3. Thats a good idea. I never thought about it like that. Hmm.... Might have to think about including that for later.

4. Thanks :) I tried to get her vibe just right but I think she is still lacking a little omph.

5. :D Agreed. I modeled one character after my own experience. Guess which one that was? XD

Go ahead and share your thoughts with the teachers. Though I interact here I am also very available in our patreon discord for more in depth conversations.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Edited on 1.01.2024:
This is the for the chapter 3 version 0.1 .Keep in mind that the mod must be updated for the new content.
That means basicly you can use it on a newer version but the sentence are not changed.

Info: i abandoned the mods for this game

Features:

Changelog:

Install guide: extract the file into the main folder (where the game exe is).

Edit 19.12.2021: If you use the walktrough mod from IAmAB and the incest mod you need the compatible mod to work complete together
Edit 03.01.2022: I abandoned the compatible mod.The mod will work as long as the dev don´t change the code in the script files again.It should work with the version Ch. 2 v0.9 SE

Last edited:

UndeadRJ

Aug 25, 2018
As always game felt best, all the content and quality of the image improved already. Yes, i was expecting sex scene in this update, but not his mom, because you showed us from the beginning, his mom is very conservative women and such woman don't agree to fuck within one date. For sex scene you should have took his aunt or other girls before her mom. This is to early for his mom that what i think.

3.30 star(s) 79 Votes