Bunny-Hunter

Dec 13, 2020
Well, it's always up to patreons to decide if they want to share the game or not, it's their money BUT simply telling us what kind of scenes are in the update (in the spoiler tag ofc) would be nice while we wait.
First of all, we have to download 4,45 GB :cautious:

Drexelhand

Lostworks Dev
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
Did anybody else notice that there was a very large jump in the quality of the writing of this update? There are still typos and such, but overall it seems a lot better. Well, aside from that shower dream scene - the writing there just wasn't it. Plus, that bags of sand reference was great.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Culture Shock [Ch. 2 v0.9 SE] [King of lust]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 1.35 GB

GOFILE: /
WORKUPLOAD: /
PIXELDRAIN: /
RACATY: /
ANONFILES: /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Oct 11, 2022
Full Day31 and Day32
In this update Alpha route has more Hardcore scenes than beta route but Beta route story has more story progression comparing alpha.
Beta route now has got in 2 direction one is if Mc accepts Marcus offer and one Mc Rejects Marcus offer. Both will have different scenes and consequences. You will got to know once you see the content.

800+ new renders

20+ animations

Oh well, I better go see what all the fuss is about....

Last edited:

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017

Actually this special update contains a bonus event called Poker, This Event include scenes with Marcus and Tracy. First i thought i will release this when there is any actual scene happening between Marcus and Tracy.

But i see many players really want to see Marcus X Tracy so That's why i am sharing this. But i don't want many people to play this update so soon that's why i am gonna make this bonus event available to Public Figure tier( $50 ) and above only. It will be released tomorrow with 0.9 Android version

Reactions: nexer and kkz186
3.30 star(s) 79 Votes