VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Cum Detective [Final] [SPECCOZ Studios]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Mookys

A funny parody game that I really enjoyed playing. I also liked the variety of girls (the goth, the bimbo, etc). And for once, the MC isn't very smart.
    Unfortunately, there aren't enough scenes and the game is too short. But I had a good time. It would be great if there was a sequel. Anyway, I recommend it. Nice game.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

HunterSeeker

Very short game with lots of funny moments. The MC is cuckoo but because the game is so short, the outlandish nature of it all doesn't overstay its welcome. The sex scenes are nice and the ending could've been better, but this is really a fun romp.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

spacezombie

It´s a okay joke game.

The stoy is very simple but I enjoyed it it was funny enough.

The music and sound effects are good, except the background from the sex scenes which are just a buzzing sound.

The sex scenes are all vanilla and have no animations so not really good.

The characters all look pretty good.

I would recommend it, it is very short.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Lerd0

one of the funniest game i remember playing.
    Renders are top tier, girls are super cute, scenes were pretty good.
    Mc a super fun retard, i can relate to that really hard.
    Comedy was just ma type of shit.
    gonna need more games like this.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

shinju156

This Was amazing! It had very good renders, beautiful babes and a Funny but very unknowledgeable MC. The Jokes were very on the nose. Would recommend to anyone with a hankering for Detective parodies.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

jond2760

This game is unbelievably stupid, but somehow genius, like It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. The renders are great and the characters are fun. The novelty of the moronic premise stays fresh because absolutely everyone except the main character understands that this is idiotic. I hope we see a sequel.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

L3z1l3

As a short comedy it's serviceable.

MC is so retarded (imagine Ace Ventura or Frank Drebin level) that it can become very tiring after a while. Luckily the game is very short.

The girls look quite good, but unfortunately the sex scenes consist of only a few render for each of them. Not to mention interestingly the sex scenes become more tame the game progresses. (Anal sex, Vaginal sex, Titjob, Handjob in this order.)

The ending was also quite lame, though not surprising seeing the stupidity of the MC. As expected
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    but I hoped for a more positive ending.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I enjoyed it and it was quite well written so I think it deserves 4/5.
    If the sex scenes were extended/animated even 5/5 would be a possibility.