Daz Cum not visible when I use 3Delight rendering

krenki

Jun 19, 2018
Hey there.

Recently I got into DAZ and so far I like it a lot. However I use an AMD GPU so my rendering is limited to 3Delight only. If I try IRay then all my renders are noisy AF. Anyways 3Delight is working for me so far, but I just simply cant make moneyshotz visible. Like for Cum Pro Pack 3 or Gen 8 facials the cum is visible with Iray but 3Delight cannot handle it and its like glass.

If anyone could pinpoint me to the right direction how I could fix this, or can suggest moneyshot asset that works well with 3Delight, that would be wonerful :)

(side question because I didnt find any straightforward answer... With an AMD GPU I get only slower rendering time when I use Iray or its totally not possible to get a perfect render with and AMD?)

IRay and 3delight small samples attached.
6.png 7.png

Deleted member 1121028

Dec 28, 2018
Iray and 3Delight shaders can't understand each other, you can't apply Iray material on a surface you will render with 3Delight and vice & versa (it will still render some basic texture but everything else is lost). There is that can but you will have to tweak shaders nonetheless.

For cum, any 3DL should do the trick with a bit of tweaking.

You can have a perfect render just using your CPU with Iray, but by slower, it's abysmally slower. Like absolutely not optimized for this.

krenki

Jun 19, 2018
Dude, thanks that kinda helped :) IRay is working like charm. Needed some other tweaks as well to solve the grainy hair problem but yeah, IRay is the only option regardless of GPU :)