Seeking Cum Walk

Jul 2, 2017
Oh, I forgot about this one, I love this game, but its not quite what I am looking for. In Noxxian Nights and Girls Life, people actually notice and react to your cum walk. Do you know if there are any others like that?

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Trap Quest has NPCs react in different ways but there are so many other factors you might need to cheat and fiddle a while to find those who react to your cum coating specifically. I believe Degrees Of Lewdity also has NPC comments sometimes but most of it is centralised in an "allure" stat (cum does increase it a lot). Most of the RPGM-based fem-protag "corruption" games have the plain old walking part but reactions are very hit-or-miss especially in terms of differentiating between cum and general indecency. I presume Violated Heroine has at least a few reactions somewhere but don't explicitly remember any, Nanako herself comments on her state upon entering town though. Unfortunately I don't remember any where the NPCs outright chase you down to rape or arrest you but I primarily play the games with tentacles or mid-playthrough pregnancy which leaves quite a few.

Pazzeda

Mar 2, 2020
The new game that I'm currently working on entitled "The Soul Behind the Hole" will have lots of depraved cummy content! From the cum walk, to cum eating, cum play, semen on clothing and the like, there will be lots of cum!
I'd love to be part of your feedback/testing crew, if it's possible :)

Jul 2, 2017
The new game that I'm currently working on entitled "The Soul Behind the Hole" will have lots of depraved cummy content! From the cum walk, to cum eating, cum play, semen on clothing and the like, there will be lots of cum!
You have piqued my interest. Is this game being currently worked on? Is there a Patreon page?