VN - Unity - Completed - Cummy Bender [Final] [CummyStudio]

1. 4.00 star(s)

fr34ky

I really like the content of the game, the drawing are awesome and the scenes dialogues and sex situations are creative and mostly hot.

The downsides:

Not made on RenPy, which means you cannot save on every scene, if you want to play some dialogues you will have to replay the entire game, which is insane and stupid.

In adition to that, sometimes the things you have to do to unlock scenes are not 100% clear, or you may have to READ EVERY LINE OF THE DIALOGUE (remember that's not on renpy? so you can't roll back) which makes the game painful to play.

Basically it's a very hot game with an awful playability, but in the balance you'll still want to play it.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Hantyumi

Finally a good trainer again, lots of action, little grinding.
    It's quite linear but has some surprises, which I find a good combo.
    The art is beautiful and the writing is interesting and sexy, nothing too long or complex.

Guess all people rating this low should go back to their incest/futa games.
    This game really performs great at what it intends to do.

Awesome addition to the genre, even though its only at 0.2.
    Keep up the good work!
  3. 4.00 star(s)

1337whatever1337

As of point 0.2 there is a good 30 min content.
    Personally I would like it if there was not such a reliance on "cactus juice" to have Korra progress down the line of corruption.
    While sparce i like Asami's inclusion and while I would like to see more content with her I think it would benefit the developer to focus on Korra for now.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

MarshmallowCasserole

I guess you have to be a real Avatar Stan to give this a good rating. Sorry, not sorry.

The only reasonably good thing I see here is Korra art. Everything else is poorly executed. The plot is generic, a woman (Korra) is in debt for some obviously made-up reasons, and has to pay it off by servicing you, and other perverts. Why yes, you've convinced me! A very powerful mage has no other avenues to financial success, suuure. This isn't to say you can't build a great trainer on the maiden in debt trope, but you have to write convincingly. Best I can call writing here is bland. Mediocre. Editing also wouldn't hurt. "Should of" is such a basic and jarring mistake.

Anyways, my biggest issue is the absolute simplification of trainer mechanics, it just feels dirty. All actions are completely linearly gated, there is no variety in the dialogue, and there are no interesting management aspects at all.

Buy a gift (it's always the same one, how many stupid plushies does she need anyway?) -> give it to the girl -> mood is set to maximum -> whore her out earning money, lowering her mood, and raising corruption -> repeat. Proceed to "advanced" steps when the corruption meter allows.

No. No, this is not fun. Oh, and speaking of advanced steps, there are very few of those.

There's also the fact that this game appears to have an episodic structure, so once you fill the corruption meter the plot progresses and you face a new set of lewds and a new, empty corruption meter. This means that there is zero chance that the dev will add more content to the first meter, and the whole game will be a linear string of pretty dull episodes.

Devs, you should have done better! (Yes, I'm totally rubbing it in)
  5. 5.00 star(s)

destroyergd

Still in early development (v0-2). But story's taking a pretty nice route.
    You whore Korra out, but so far you're the only one who've fucked her.
    Typical trainer game, with simple resource management.
    The only thing the games is lacking for me is choices. It'd be nice to choose your path in the game, at least a little, in specific story branches.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

Genji

WARNING:IF YOU DONT LIKE KORRA WHORING HERSELF TO OTHER GUYS.PLEASE DONT PLAY THIS GAME.THIS GAME HEAVILY FOCUS ON CORRUPTING KORRA AND LET HER SERVICE THE OTHER GUYS TO BE A SLAVE.

Pro:

-The renders really is well done.
    -The story is decent.You train someone to be a sex slave.

Cons:
    -Koraa character are one dimensional and there is not much interaction between her and the MC.
    -Simple choice can be great if it affect the event in the game.Sadly,our choice don't even matter.
    -The story is too much copy paste from Akabut which is a reason why my rating is 2 stars.MC with a hood,prostitution system and how MC need to train someone under the order from a powerful guy.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Goldspark1

Have to say, I greatly enjoyed this game. Though keep in mind, I am a huge Avatar fan and a big pervert so that has influenced my decision to rate this game four stars.

First off, just love the slow corruption of Korra as the story goes on. We see her go from a hot head who seemed more in tune with her fire side than her water side. Yet over time, we see Korra show more in common as a water tribe member. As Iroh said, " Water is the element of change. The people of the water tribe are capable of adapting to many things." We see Korra show some softer sides of her like a warming lake, but also a boiling pool of rage.

Also, love the other things in the story to add some variety. Like buying a plushie of Naga to help cheer her up. Or cactus juice to open her up to more erotic suggestions. Though my favorite had to be the breast milk scroll. Not only does it feel organic that such an item would not be widely known. It also feels right at home in this universe. Blood bending is a real thing, why not expand on that and have it cause body transformations as well. It was so cool to see Korra's breasts expand into giant milk tits and needing them to be milked. If this game continues, I would love to see more water based transformations.

Though my only complaint is this game doesn't have much challenge. It would feel so much more tense if Varik was constantly breathing down your neck. How he would demand a small payment after thirty days to show that your character is making Korra work and is not spending all his time purchasing cactus juice.

After third update:

Thank you so much for including so much in this next update. Was worried it would be spaced out so thanks for this.

First off, just love the four elements and how each relate to teaching Korra more about being a Cummy Bender. This feels like a sexed up version on the journey Aang needed to go on to unlock the avatar state. Though, with each element having a sexy twist. Air for controlling her breathing for blowjobs, water for fertility, fire for pain, and earth for that rockin' ass. And actually showing Korra struggle with each of these. She does not immediately become a master of Cum Bending and has to work for it. A great addition.

Now on to the sex, my favorite addition had to be the water bending training. It was so fun to reference the water bending scroll from the previous section and actually give it relevance. With these techniques once lost but now with a fully realized Cummy bender avatar, can open up a lot of different transformations. That was just story, just love how her breasts balooned to where they looked like they took up half of Korra's body mass (Would love to see her or the OC bend the milk out of her nipples.).
  8. 5.00 star(s)

flame_bandit

Played v0.1 and the cg is too good. Story has potential too. The gameplay/mechanics could be improved for better gameplay in the future. After seeing the latest update with asami, im all for this game
  9. 5.00 star(s)

guhgh

First game from this studio that i enjoy, just not my cup of tea, but i gave this one a try and artstyle is really on point, as well as her body o_O. Honestly my expectetions weren't high but now i can wait for another update :love:. Maybe adding some secondary character that u can flirt with, even the shop lady would do xD
  10. 2.00 star(s)

IG88a

As of build 2, it's not that good.
    I'll preface my former review rather than modify it as it all still applies to what I'll call act 1.

Art and CG design:
    Insert "Fuck you I was right" here. The solution to the fake outfit button is to make a second act locking off all the first builds content. In build2 you get one variant (maid) outfit that appears in 2/4 new CGs. The blowjob CG starting the second part does not have a nudebase or outfit selection. At some point they did it right for the titjob and milking CG ; you can choose underwear, nude or the maid outfit. Sex though is naked and the build kicks you to the desktop afterwards. No postbuild sandbox.
    You also lose her actual clothing, her swimsuits, and all other build 1 outfits for build 2.

This build is only 8 scenes, made out of ~11 individual CGs, but in actuality it's only 6. All 3 Asami scenes are pinup variants being treated in the gallery as their own scene. Art production has dropped significantly from build 1.
    Game design:
    The slavetrainer elements are broken now. Build2 has zero polish or playtesting. You just do the two "job" activities, look at the same CG, and read the same dialogue over 40(or more) times between the only two things to do in the arc that forward game progression. There is progressive dialogue, but only 2-3 alts; you will read ctrl skip the same variant scene a dozen times in a row trying to get korra corrupted enough to agree to the next sex thing. This simply needs more content and more variants. Korra needs more expressions and reactions. Game doesn't carry itself this content devoid and it comes back to gating off the previous builds content. There was a feeling of forward progression to build 1 that while not perfect was promising. It's not longer promising.

Writing:
    Also no longer good. Asami is a congenial, charming business mogul who takes nude pictures for no reason. No story there, writing is hard.

Korra is reduced to being addicted to cactus juice.. She is no longer a character. If you wanted to play a korra game where you get her addicted to heroin and use her fear of withdrawal to rape and sexually exploit her.... the game isn't that fun, but thats what is happening. It's just boring. Doesn't acknowledge the gravity of your actions, it's just a cheap "give her [thing] so I don't have to write a comprehensive corruption matrix" gimmick to make the game happen.
    Same game, coercing... gaslighting.. convincing Korra to do progressively riskier things to stick it to Varrick and ruin his smut empire. Difference? Competent and tonally consistent.
    Build 1 cactus juice was WT butterbeer, Build 2 it's getting a prostitute addicted to opioids.
    And all her sex scenes are drugged. Lazy.

And lets not forget the worst part. A cringe last minute metaplot to rip off 4elements, replete with shadowy spirit voices. The game was already justified. You take pictures of korra for money to pay off her debt. Genius? no. Simple? Yes. Passed the elevator pitch test. Disbelief suspended. Well now you're a goddamn chosen one who will teach the avatar the element of coom. If it sounds retarded thats because it is.

Below my thoughts on the first build which still apply to it due to the build gating of content/progression into acts.
    It’s Ok.
    This statement isn’t saying much, but it may be the most competently designed and paced trainer game made about Legend of Korra yet. Considering that graveyard includes pitiful embarrassments like Gunsmoke Game’s Bend or Break 2 and titans like Mity’s Four Elements who all equally died under the Korra curse, if that holds only time will tell.

Art
    Stylized but solid. Problem comes not from the art itself but how it is implemented. Every CG in this game is hardbaked. Backgrounds, clothing, hair, accessories, expressions. That means the game will not scale. The outfit button is fake as the CG architecture is not designed around there ever being an outfit system. Implementing it requires replacing every art asset in the game. Including Sprites. Yes there is a sprite nudebase (it is not used in game) but her hair accessories, arm sleeves, and expression are hard baked into it.

Problem 2, it’s low tech high volume. There are 16 independent drawings making up this builds 9 scenes. And this build only goes through graveur up through masturbation. That kind of raw output is up there with the best, but not with the amount of forward progress. And will probably not be maintained.
    Better technically designed games manage far more variability of scenes with far less art far better paced. The entirety of the First build can be played in ~45 minutes and burns through more drawings than are in many finished, well regarded games.

Expect a glacial pace or massive push to complete the ~100 total pieces of art to accommodate handjob, blowjob, titjob, sex, anal, and anything else you’d expect out of this class of game to get to the point you’re living up to the MCs edgelord talk about making korra his sexslave.
    This studio’s track record on finishing projects, make of this what you will.

Writing
    Decent. Typos and etc but grammar is fine. Diction of characters is good enough.
    Varrik is characterized well as your lancer-boss.
    Korra is one dimensional and that is in part to the simplistic take on the stat based dialogue.
    The protagonist is a typical edgelord. And here is where things break down.
    >The MC has no reason to slavetrain korra
    Until varrik makes some very leading requests that should logically send you down that route. Problem is that the MC started the game serendipitously wanting to lewd her. Not sure if it’s dialogue triggering in the wrong order or just bad writing design, but they forgot to give him a reason (or gate off lewd until the day ~5 varrik conversation) in the first ~10 minutes of play to specifically “get back” at Korra for calling him a bellhop by making her prostitute herself. Simple fix, look over your own writing guys.
    His Akabur hood is also pointless. As is having a sprite at all. You drew all sprites looking towards the 4th wall, not across at the other side of the screen. Book 5 untold where you pulled him from had a narrative reason for his white lotus akabur hood. Your plucky young anime protagonist kid character doesn’t and it doesn’t align with his dialogue or show art design for what a teen would be wearing. Redesign it or like I suggest, just Nix it. First playthrough I thought unironically you were homaging book 5 untold’s protagonist, visiting varrik, until I realized 20 lines into the intro he was supposed to be the player.

Mechanics
    The game's core slavetrainer elements are stripped down to the absolute bare limit. It works, but you couldn’t cut any deeper.
    2 stats, anger and corruption.
    Anger works as you’d think, but corruption extends 25-50% past the end of it’s bar to finish the current game. And we’re only at watching her masturbate

Buy plushies (where is this from hm) and it instantly increases her from pissed to happy-extatic and willing to do ~2 actions that make her angry. 15 coin plushy makes 200-1000 coins of profit from the early game through the late game. Could be expanded on, but it does exactly what it has to for this balance.
    Buy cactus juice and it megadumps 20 days of suggestion on her corruption instantly for 30 coins. Corruption gated actions quicky going from earning 10 coins a day to hundreds.

You stay in one location all game effectively. Korra and you never leave. Makes things faster paced, but the tradeoff is you see the same scene with the same writing 3-5 times in a row until getting a buffer of corruption to risk the next.

Korra reacts to requests to perform scenes differently at different stat levels to different interactions. There are 2-3 alts and an anger alt for each action coming out to a few dozen lines of alt dialogue. It isn’t enough to cut up the tedium of watching the repeated scenes. It could, along with other visual novel elements, but would require much more alt writing. There is a purpose to the full loop they cut down and it’s taking the scenes out of your immediate memory.

All player dialogue is illusion of choice. Nothing you choose to say to korra matters. It’s also broken currently and the menus for early game “talk” options loop back on themselves forcing you to play all options as you establish your relationship, immediately breaking the illusion in their no rollback game you chose the only right answer.

The game is a linear sandbox. You choose how quickly you get to the end, but because all dialogue is illusion of choice no lose how you get there comes down the the playloop of the trainer game, not the dialogue or narrative. Not a bad thing on it’s face, it just could be executed better.

Conclusion
    The massive grind, death of the writing/narrative quality, low polish, and declining content it's probably not worth the download as of Build 2. It's rough on a technical level (costume system, CG access, progressive scenes, balance) and going in a bad direction narratively.

Worth a play currently, but not potentially getting your hopes up about. It’s ~45 minutes long and has a lot of decent quality art but no animation.
    Under the hood this game will never have an outfit system in its current construction and it will require significant continued art output to keep up the pace of even an additional 15 minutes of content per update, much less a similar sized build2.

I hope they live up to the relatively strong start, maybe rework some things, and escape the curse of trying to make a korra game. Despite the middling rating it is the strongest showing yet. 3.5
    with the chance to be much better if they take it.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

Bluefox23

Since I played most of the Korra games there are, I had to try this one aswell.
    Its not perfect.
    The art is good although proportions are overflowing.
    Story is not orignal though good
    Gameplay is easy, only a little bit grindy
    And some things arent well developed yet (like it doesnt matter how bad her mood is, you give her one present and its at its max).
    But all in all its very good for a first release and has also a lot of content so far. It has great potential