Cunning Linguists do it with Tongues

Mar 2, 2020
Hello all, pleased to meet you.

First, a thank you to those involved in running and maintaining this site, it's a great resource for gamers and game developers (especially the aspiring ones).

If the title wan't a clue, I love puns and wordplay, especially bad ones.
I'm a native English speaker, with a Bachelor's Degree in English.

I'm fairly tech savvy, with a strong knowledge of: HTML, CSS3, JSON, and XML.
Decent knowledge of JavaScript. I've glanced at Python 3.7.
Learning to code C++ in my spare time so I can make a game from the ground up (When I get an idea)
That said, I can't illustrate, play instruments (unless chopsticks counts), sing, create wireframes/3D Models.

Hoping to contribute somehow, whether writing, editing, proofreading, being a sounding board, or possibly making my own game.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Welcome! You'll find plenty of PG 13 wholesome content right here :p (For extra corniness points, additional finger is pointing down at something...tasty :p).

On a serious note, poke around in the development or the recruitment threads to get you started :)

Reactions: AbsolutDegenerate
Mar 2, 2020
Welcome! You'll find plenty of PG 13 wholesome content right here :p (For extra corniness points, additional finger is pointing down at something...tasty :p).

On a serious note, poke around in the development or the recruitment threads to get you started :)
I think you added a "w" on that word by mistake:sneaky:

But yea, I put myself out there to assist with rendering work in Recruitment, and I'm trying to figure out a way to automate the process on a small scale, so I asked around in Dev.
On the side, I found a game that I'm attempting to translate, so we'll see how that goes.

Reactions: Walg

viscosity1091

Feb 21, 2020
Hello all, pleased to meet you.

First, a thank you to those involved in running and maintaining this site, it's a great resource for gamers and game developers (especially the aspiring ones).

If the title wan't a clue, I love puns and wordplay, especially bad ones.
I'm a native English speaker, with a Bachelor's Degree in English.

I'm fairly tech savvy, with a strong knowledge of: HTML, CSS3, JSON, and XML.
Decent knowledge of JavaScript. I've glanced at Python 3.7.
Learning to code C++ in my spare time so I can make a game from the ground up (When I get an idea)
That said, I can't illustrate, play instruments (unless chopsticks counts), sing, create wireframes/3D Models.

Hoping to contribute somehow, whether writing, editing, proofreading, being a sounding board, or possibly making my own game.
Actually, im doing the same and just investigating engines now. contact me on discord (Call) Viscosity#2526 , Also been in gaming and IT for 24 years. Very Tech savy :)

Reactions: AbsolutDegenerate