3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Male protag, guys.. Added tag to OP. In fact, he's the same guy many of us played in Sister, Sister, Sister.
Yeah.. it follows that story.. after the events in that game, the male "hero" is now attending college.
And you'd never guess who his roomie is. :D

Reactions: ive_got-problems

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Yeah, sometimes she reminds me of Caesar from "Planet of the Apes"- too bad she doesn't look more like the hotter Helena Bonham Carter version...

"Your cousin a bigfoot, isn't she Gus" (Bonus points if you get the reference.) :D
Didn't get the reference but I'll second that for Helena Bonham Carter.

Johnny-Doe

Bleached™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
No Ren'Py? Another downgrade huh, i guess it can't be helped.
That Electra chick looks..... evil *downloads*

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
Didn't get the reference but I'll second that for Helena Bonham Carter.
I'll spare you the Google search. Lol It's an old Eddie Murphy joke about "Aunt Bunny". Comedy Gold. :)

I know, there was just something about her in the costume- so fine. Hard (Lol) to say if she was hotter as an ape or Bellatrix LeStrange...

This game wasn't too bad, as far as introductions go- I look forward to seeing more of the story (and the girls, duh) with each new update.
Am I the only one wondering why there was an image in the last "Save" slot? It didn't load anything- I was just curious why it was there... :)

Reactions: Centurion

xrayman2k4

Jun 10, 2017
Sketch Handwriting is in \resources\graphics\fonts\ in WOFF format - you can convert back to TTF using or download the font from in WOFF & OTF.

I'm guessing you could replace it with a web font you prefer, and just rename it Sketch Handwriting.woff but web fonts are css linked so it may fuck up the formatting.

So far so good, I used Transformer to convert another handwriting font I had (Omega Labs' Tom's Handwriting) and replaced that gawd-awful monstrosity Sketch Handwriting. BTW, Galdino charges €500 to embed his font in a computer game, Omega's unlikely to charge since Eric closed his site in 1999 and all 29 of his fonts are free to the world.

Confession time: I am a font-whore. These days I merely collect and admire, in the early nineties I trolled usenet and Hotline designing, editing and pirating the buggers (Ad0be F0nt F0l10 anyone? lolz) I'm rather out of touch with design etc these days, my eyes are fucked up and work and wanking take up too much time, but a hack like this was simplez.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Jesus, how did I miss this one, popped up 4 days ago and just NOW I notice this? Oh that's just bad, as a fan of Sister Sister Sister I should've noticed this immediately, haha, oh I gotta redeem myself, this is unacceptable! :p

Reactions: JJsworld

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
So, how was it? LOL
Oh right, completely forgot to say anything about it here after playing it :p
Well, I'd say the models have improved, Addison and MC twin sister look better now than in SSS and renders generally look better in comparison and the story indeed has some great promise, it's a pretty interesting setting, but that's to be expected after SSS :p
But, I don't know if it was just me, or did the game function pretty slow, it seemed to take several seconds to jump from scene to scene, and I think a couple of times the game just crashed when I picked whatever option. And when the first class starts, when the first set of options there came about, whatever I chose, nothing happened. The game didn't free, I could still go to save/load slots or return to main menu, but the choices didn't function. Either they are bugs, the game works slow at times, or the game runs slow on my computer, I don't know, haha, might be just me, haven't seen anyone else complaining :p

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Oh right, completely forgot to say anything about it here after playing it :p
Well, I'd say the models have improved, Addison and MC twin sister look better now than in SSS and renders generally look better in comparison and the story indeed has some great promise, it's a pretty interesting setting, but that's to be expected after SSS :p
But, I don't know if it was just me, or did the game function pretty slow, it seemed to take several seconds to jump from scene to scene, and I think a couple of times the game just crashed when I picked whatever option. And when the first class starts, when the first set of options there came about, whatever I chose, nothing happened. The game didn't free, I could still go to save/load slots or return to main menu, but the choices didn't function. Either they are bugs, the game works slow at times, or the game runs slow on my computer, I don't know, haha, might be just me, haven't seen anyone else complaining :p
I think most people didn't like it because he switched away from Ren'py for this game. That's why I figured I'd ask you how you liked it since you're usually spot on with what I think of most games. Ohh well, there's plenty of other games I can download here without this one.

Thanks!

Reactions: Eerie Entity

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I think most people didn't like it because he switched away from Ren'py for this game. That's why I figured I'd ask you how you liked it since you're usually spot on with what I think of most games. Ohh well, there's plenty of other games I can download here without this one.

Thanks!
It just feels buggy and very slow currently, those are really my only "complaints" about it, but it very well be my computer too why it feels that way, I don't know, haha :p

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
So, how was it? LOL
The engine itself (or the template he's using) seems buggy and the UI is hideous.
The rendering has gotten better, a bit.
The new engine in theory means the author doesn't need to worry about programming in RenPy. That has to be good.
The new engine in theory means he needs to learn a new engine. Expect much simpler gameplay and a few missteps in early chapters.
It's not in RenPy... so less opportunity to get seek help from the community.
The introduction is very bare bones, though (mostly) fits in with the events in SSS and has a nice cliffhanger.
The real test will be Chapter 1.

I wrote back on page 1 of this thread.

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Like everyone else, not a fan of the engine, renpy would be better. Art is pretty good. Love love love the shorties and lil nubbins. More more more. The story is meh...so unrealistic that its distracting. I will check back in a few updates from now and hopefully there is a script rewrite. But I for sure hope to see future updates.

kiwicami

Oct 20, 2017
Do i see petite body and small tits? YES PLEASE, i'm all for it, there's only ever big tits whenever i search for new games on here, like abnormally huge tits and it just kills it for me, why is there no love for normal proportions and small tits? There's not much content in this but i expected that, considering it's an intro but i very much liked the content that was there, i certainly played first release games with way less content, that's for sure. The story is kinda unique in the sense that i haven't seen a girl school only setting in other games, or i'm just not looking at the right places, but i'm not really here for the story, i'm here for small tits! YAY for small tits and petite teens! i'm going to watch this.

I don't really care for the engine as long as the content is good, but i have to agree with others, the UI must be reworked and the bug where you can't advance the text when you load a save must be fixed asap, it's gamebreaking at this point. otherwise i really like what there is to see here, i might support the dev on patreon if it goes anywhere :)

Reactions: HandofVecna

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
No action yet... Lets see how it goes... I think he will get it going soon... It ended at the Professor, so thinking she is the most powerful Strega, referred to in SSS...

JJsworld

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2018
Went on Patreon, couldn't find anything... Maybe update will be here soon... Cant wait, I sure hope he accidently knocks up, all his sisters...

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes