3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Last I heard (early July too) - he'd moved Cuntswell from to (to avoid the Patreon heavy boot solution to their T&C's).

In order to keep his Patreon active... he also released a first chapter for the other game he's had in his head for a long while... Where Bad Girls Go.

He's also a professional musician... so maybe the summer months are busy music wise?

It could be he's trying to do both games together, releasing both every 2 months? If so, we might expect to see something soon. Or it could be that with the drop in revenue after the conclusion to his previous game (Sister, Sister, Sister) has meant he's debating if it's really all worth the stress.

I suppose my real answer is "I don't know either". But if you're looking for a more up to date answer, I'm guessing you'll have to find someone who's a supporter of his on Subscribstar.

Edit: Oh, I just noticed he's also added "Homecoming: A SSS Story" to the bottom of his Subscribstar summary. So that's 3 potential projects. Not only do I not know... I double do not know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
He's also a professional musician... so maybe the summer months are busy music wise?
That would make the most sense summer is always a busy time for musicians although I'm surprised there just hasn't been any word since July just hope everything is okay.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Fucking ugly characters especially the fifth one in title image
Addison, she's not exactly the greatest person either but doesn't look like we will be seeing her again anytime soon unless the dev reappears as it seems there is still no word of an update.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Addison, she's not exactly the greatest person either but doesn't look like we will be seeing her again anytime soon unless the dev reappears as it seems there is still no word of an update.
More Addison for me then :whistle::coffee:

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
Has this Dev disappeared like this before seems to be an long time now no news....

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
One problem is that with Patreon, patron-only posts will show up on the page, you just can't read them. With Subscribestar, donor-only posts don't even show up unless you pledge.

And his Subscribestar page says it has 59 posts, so I'm inclined to not mark this abandoned for a while.

Last edited:

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
This game is alive on Subscribestar, I see posts referring to chapters 8 and 9. I posted a request for an update in the requests section here (hopefully done correctly) so we will see is anybody is willing to share.

arms99

May 11, 2018
One problem is that with Patreon, patron-only posts will show up on the page, you just can't read them. With Subscribestar, donor-only posts don't even show up unless you pledge.

And his Subscribestar page says it has 59 posts, so I'm inclined to not mark this abandoned for a while.
Looks like Subcriberstar changed their way to match patreon. I can see donor-only posts showing up as locked on the page.

At least now we know the game is still alive and judging by the last post, looks like he released an update on the 9th :)

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Looks like Subcriberstar changed their way to match patreon. I can see donor-only posts showing up as locked on the page.

At least now we know the game is still alive and judging by the last post, looks like he released an update on the 9th :)
thats actually very welcome news (the subsribestar changes, that is)

Reactions: arms99
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes