3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it shouldn't be in the game. I'm saying it should only be in the corruption path.
Why give the player a choice if you don't adhere to it afterwards.
We can easily agree on that, this is for corruption paths but on the other hand i don't see really defined paths there, yet. Maybe that'll change in the future.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Cuntswell Academy Chapter-6SE.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

taru

Apr 23, 2018
so did the choices from sister x3 make any difference in this game? and how much of an actual sequel is this? one im still gonna play it but some info would be good

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Did I miss something or did I miss chapter 5 and 6? It was telling me when new chapters started and the OP says chapter 6 but I don't remember the game telling me anything beyond chapter 4. Or is it still chapter 4 and its just a long as fuck chapter?

Great game btw. Much better then the clusterfuck that was SSS.

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
The game is very lazy compared to the first one. From the slideshow environments, to the substandard writing. I can't even begin to believe that this is the same writer from the first game, let alone the same developer.

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
The game is very lazy compared to the first one. From the slideshow environments, to the substandard writing. I can't even begin to believe that this is the same writer from the first game, let alone the same developer.
Weird. I find this game to be a lot better then SSS.

Maybe its the fact I couldnt stand the twins and the weird chick telling everybody what to do. It literally made me rage quit that crap.

Reactions: Grimtown

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
Weird. I find this game to be a lot better then SSS.

Maybe its the fact I couldnt stand the twins and the weird chick telling everybody what to do. It literally made me rage quit that crap.
That was the literal plot of the game.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I had no problem with the twins in SSS other then they were ugly looking if the DEV had used their models from college for the whole thing that would of been better and then they brought in that Alleshita and I started ignoring them and Alleshita and went the I want to stop these trolls from doing anything to the family. This one seems more like the MC never went against her and has turned into the same type of turd that she is.

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Did I miss something or did I miss chapter 5 and 6? It was telling me when new chapters started and the OP says chapter 6 but I don't remember the game telling me anything beyond chapter 4. Or is it still chapter 4 and its just a long as fuck chapter?
It's a minor bug in the way the save files are named.
You're actually playing Chapter 5 and Chapter 6... but all the save files think they're for Chapter 4.
I've messaged the author about it.

Reactions: SoiCowboy

TheKryptonian

Donor
Nov 22, 2018
It's a minor bug in the way the save files are named.
You're actually playing Chapter 5 and Chapter 6... but all the save files think they're for Chapter 4.
I've messaged the author about it.
Cool. Ty.

Nacthemac

Nov 25, 2018
Story jumps around some, not as fluid as earlier chapters. Loving the showing of darker aspects of corruption. The possibility of psychological abuse that comes with power. Plus the sex scenes are hot

mortel

Dec 7, 2017
I am stuck at the party at the very start. I can click arrows to go up or down, I can talk to the girls in the 2 rooms I'm allowed to go, can't go upstairs because Gwen tells me not to. I clicked everything I could find and thats all I can do now... click all those things all over again without advancing the story... Something I missed? Or is it a bug?

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
I am stuck at the party at the very start. I can click arrows to go up or down, I can talk to the girls in the 2 rooms I'm allowed to go, can't go upstairs because Gwen tells me not to. I clicked everything I could find and thats all I can do now... click all those things all over again without advancing the story... Something I missed? Or is it a bug?
No. It's not a bug.

There's a series of events and choices you need to make in order for you to be able to go upstairs and continue the story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes