3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
ya..regarding Maggie..first thought was..30 year old playing a teen in an American TV Sitcom :p she must be the class cougar ;)
Well VI is known regarding his characters to be somewhat hit and miss already in SSS. I think the same goes for this as well. Electra and her daughter were awesome but Maggie was kind of meh while Jessica is pretty hot. So yeah that is something to be expected with him.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How in the world is there no "lesbian" tag on this...?
Mainly because it has a male mc and those "lesbians" end up taking dick. I don't know about anyone else but as a full time lesbian dick has never been involved at all here, kinda defeats the purpose.

they sparkle too..so..snowflake bland vampires? either way..fans will be over the moon happy they appeared finally... if Avaron1974 plays this..she'll be happy to know a really hot redhead with a totally penis free hoohaa is now present(who of course the MC will eventually put his weener in..because of course...) BUT..for now..she is 100% grain-fed free-range penis-free livestock!!!
One thing Sister Sister Sister taught me is never trust VI with lesbians.

I fell for that once with the twins, not again.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
Mainly because it has a male mc and those "lesbians" end up taking dick. I don't know about anyone else but as a full time lesbian dick has never been involved at all here, kinda defeats the purpose.
But that is true for like 99% of the games here that are labeled lesbian. Characters having sex with non-family members in addition to family members in a game do not preclude the use of the incest tag... why would the fact that a woman takes dick somewhere else in a game, in addition to sexual scenes with only women, preclude the use of the lesbian tag? I would think the tags are meant to describe the scenes/situations, no? I don't pretend to know the inner machinations of tag assignment...

So unless the entire SYSTEM is out of order, I call shenanigans!... it's complete CHAOS! Dogs and cats, LIVING together... mass HYSTERIA!! hehe

:ROFLMAO:

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
We had a campaign to get the lesbian tag removed and replaced with bisexual.
Then you're left with no way of differentiating.
Can understand the admins not touching on it. It'd probably require 4 or more tags to satisfy most angles(Lesbianism, lesbian, bisexual, straight) and in the process open up a very politically charged box.

Shenk

Jun 15, 2019
First i would like to say, I should probably stop writing on this site for awhile as my last few posts have not been great when it comes to criticism. But with that being said all i can say is ................... Wow, I thought it would take longer than this for me to find a game to actually scrape the bottom of the barrel but this one really takes the biscuit. First off the MC is the most obnoxious person i have ever encountered and i think the only reason there are no other men in this game is because they would all beat the shite out of him for just his general existence, the female characters are horrendous looking with a sister that looks like a 12 year old boy, then we have the cousin who looks like some sort of hideous mish mash of elf and creature from the black lagoon.

The mum is a hideous saggy titted moose that would not look out of place in a silent hill game, and then we reach the crowning glory of this artistic masterpiece, you have the option where you can abuse a seriously mentally challenged young girl who has been abused since her early childhood and make her your "willing" slave.

I say "willing" as she knows life no differently with you than she does with her actual father, except for the fact you are a lot more abusive with her than he ever was. The renders are of high quality but the actual ugliness of the characters detracts a lot from that, the only saving grace for this game is that once you delete this from your hard drive you can try to pretend it never happened and move on to other less obnoxious games.

Nightphysics

Jun 11, 2018
I'll save you the time, i'm a lesbian and never touched a dick. Please do teach me about my sexual orientation though, that never fails to amuse.
Did you even read Cmanns post or are you purposefully try to provoke a fight in chat? Cmann clearly only talked about the applicability and complications of implementing the tags and potential asinine discussions. Those type of discussions you are trying to arouse out of people. Better to let it go, I'd say.

Regarding your actual issue of not finding the content you're looking for, I'd guess look for the lesbian tag in conjunction with a female protagonist. You probably will have a higher hit percentage with that.

Last edited:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Wow. There is so much skipping in this update. There are really no transitions when locations or time changes. You call the sisters (in Italy) and it feels like they are there in what? 2-3 hrs? Even when this takes place in europe thats not gonna work.
And after that ... perspectives and locations swap like hell (MC and Jennifer)... I dont know why the dev rushes this so extreme ...
And I do like most of the models ... only the "twin-sister" is ugly as fuck ^^ ... your pet is nice and I love the oder twins :)

screenshot0001.png

Reactions: asd33asd33

grgrgr5

Mar 13, 2018
Cuntswell that ends well.

Every time I see this game title, I feel compelled to say that. Now I have gotten it out of my system.

Reactions: DeePee
3.50 star(s) 11 Votes