3.50 star(s) 11 Votes
Jun 27, 2018
Thanks .
here is my unofficial android port of Cuntswell Academy Chapter-7.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thanks . nywy have u can access main post if yes than update link on main page after update new version.
Thank your. keep supporting

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
First i would like to say, I should probably stop writing on this site for awhile as my last few posts have not been great when it comes to criticism. But with that being said all i can say is ................... Wow, I thought it would take longer than this for me to find a game to actually scrape the bottom of the barrel but this one really takes the biscuit. First off the MC is the most obnoxious person i have ever encountered and i think the only reason there are no other men in this game is because they would all beat the shite out of him for just his general existence, the female characters are horrendous looking with a sister that looks like a 12 year old boy, then we have the cousin who looks like some sort of hideous mish mash of elf and creature from the black lagoon.

The mum is a hideous saggy titted moose that would not look out of place in a silent hill game, and then we reach the crowning glory of this artistic masterpiece, you have the option where you can abuse a seriously mentally challenged young girl who has been abused since her early childhood and make her your "willing" slave.

I say "willing" as she knows life no differently with you than she does with her actual father, except for the fact you are a lot more abusive with her than he ever was. The renders are of high quality but the actual ugliness of the characters detracts a lot from that, the only saving grace for this game is that once you delete this from your hard drive you can try to pretend it never happened and move on to other less obnoxious games.
So, don't hold back; how do you really feel?

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
So... Can you have good satisfying fun with the twins from previous game without Alessia or whatever her name was ruining everything with her mere presence?

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
So... Can you have good satisfying fun with the twins from previous game without Alessia or whatever her name was ruining everything with her mere presence?
you get to have twin fun alone this update...they sparkle :O

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I had no problem with the jumps at all. I thought it was perfectly easy to follow.
With the twins and Jennifer back it feels as if the dev is back at his best.
Honestly, neither Gwen nor the cousin rock my boat much, but Jen and her mom and the twins and their lesbian antics are about my favourite among virtual indecency's characters and sex scenes.

Shenk

Jun 15, 2019
he took the game too serious..this is a "close your damn mind and just fap" game...it is meaningless time wasting lookit the sex thang..lol...
No, I didn't take the game seriously, I'm able to distinguish fiction from reality rather well. This game however has no redeeming features whatsoever. and my ability to fap is rather hindered if the material looks like it has just crawled out of a sewer
He also plays Bad Bobby Saga so any comments about any other MC or anything scraping the barrel are instantly dismissed.
You may want to read my comments on bad bobby saga before saying stuff like that as I also think that game is a waste of time and that the mc is a creepy looking lil shite bag but yes I did play it and wasn't impressed by it's pacing or use of out of date models but then if I didn't play it I wouldn't have commented on it :)

Reactions: supermanz95

lapdragon

Sep 28, 2017
Good evening all!

I was wondering why the "extras" stuff wasn't working this time around, and apparently it's controlled by a switch in the base code now (as opposed to having an extra file) - you can either set the variable "bonus_content_enabled" to true in the console, or drop the attached options.rpy file into the "\game" subfolder (make sure to rename it back to options.rpy, or you'll get errors from renpy).

All I've done in this file is switch the "bonus_content_enabled" flag to true - it's otherwise identical to the file that's already included in the v0.7 version of the game, and shouldn't change anything else.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Pretty good update but everytime I see Alessia my brain tells me to delete this game but then I think its a just a flashback to a terrible character from a "different" game and the dev isnt going to force said character down our throats again.... I hope.

So heres to another update holding off the delete hammer awhile longer...:)

(Pssst... please dont go there again... pwitty pwease ;))

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
i cant be the only one who thinks the mc is slowly becoming the twins from the other game , at this point i expect the plot twist that alessia is controling the mc.

as for maggie i feel like an asshole every time the story focus on her she's an experimental sex slave nothing more

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
i cant be the only one who thinks the mc is slowly becoming the twins from the other game , at this point i expect the plot twist that alessia is controling the mc.

as for maggie i feel like an asshole every time the story focus on her she's an experimental sex slave nothing more
Yeah, I agree, I don't like how Maggie was handled. I picked from the start that I wanted to get her away from her dad so she can have a better life only she's no better off now.

I am glad the twins are back though, they were my fave part of the first game.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Alright, so i just got done playing and it was pretty good. But is there a way to get the threesome with Electra and her daughter? I tried every combo of answers I could think of so I'm thinking it's not possible. But the way the daughter sounded disappointed it made me think that maybe I missed something?

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Alright, so i just got done playing and it was pretty good. But is there a way to get the threesome with Electra and her daughter? I tried every combo of answers I could think of so I'm thinking it's not possible. But the way the daughter sounded disappointed it made me think that maybe I missed something?
The threesome with Dalia and Electra happens in Chapter 4, but there are some conditions.
  • Your score for Dalia is greater or equal to Electra's score.
  • You must say "Why do you want this anyway?" just before you go clubbing in Ch4.
You won't even see the question for that choice if your Dalia score isn't high enough.

Dalia's score is accumulated during Chapter 2, with these choices:
  • +1 ... "But you're curious" when talking to Dalia in your bedroom during Ch2.
    • (not "That's why you're leaving") -1
  • +1 ... "When you saw me with Electra" ... almost immediately after the previous choice.
    • (not "Haven't you ever wondered?") -1
Electra's score is pretty much 1 choice in Chapter 1:
  • +1 ... "Pull out your cock" when you meet Electra upstairs at the party in Ch1.
    • (not "Leave")
I'm almost certain everyone will have +1 for Electra. So the real question will be if you picked the right answers during Chapter 2 for Dalia. You have to answer BOTH to get +2... otherwise you'll end up with either 0 or -2.

In theory, you could get zero for both Dalia and Electra and still see the threesome scene... but that would very much be an edge case in my opinion.

Reactions: ive_got-problems

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
Did you have these scene?
I did NOT get those scenes.
The threesome with Dalia and Electra happens in Chapter 4, but there are some conditions.
  • Your score for Dalia is greater or equal to Electra's score.
  • You must say "Why do you want this anyway?" just before you go clubbing in Ch4.
You won't even see the question for that choice if your Dalia score isn't high enough.

Dalia's score is accumulated during Chapter 2, with these choices:
  • +1 ... "But you're curious" when talking to Dalia in your bedroom during Ch2.
    • (not "That's why you're leaving") -1
  • +1 ... "When you saw me with Electra" ... almost immediately after the previous choice.
    • (not "Haven't you ever wondered?") -1
Electra's score is pretty much 1 choice in Chapter 1:
  • +1 ... "Pull out your cock" when you meet Electra upstairs at the party in Ch1.
    • (not "Leave")
I'm almost certain everyone will have +1 for Electra. So the real question will be if you picked the right answers during Chapter 2 for Dalia. You have to answer BOTH to get +2... otherwise you'll end up with either 0 or -2.

In theory, you could get zero for both Dalia and Electra and still see the threesome scene... but that would very much be an edge case in my opinion.
Ohh good lord, I made a save right before I was supposed to try to get the threesome with the mom, but it looks like I'll have to start all over if I wanna see this scene lol

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What's going on with this? not been anything from the dev the last post was on the 6th of July :unsure:

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes