Curated list of games

sabia

Aug 25, 2017
When new games are posted I'm always curious of which are will appeal to my tastes and which wont, so I try to glean as much as I can from the art, posts on the forum etc before downloading. However, this process is full of flaws since some games have nice art, but little content, good content but bad art, it has content that I would enjoy but since the people that posted on the forum have different tastes from myself I assume from the reviews that it's bad.

That makes me wish that there were a curated list of games and reviews by the same user so you could glean information about the game (number of scenes, polish, art, fetishes, last update) and compare it to how the reviewer rates the game comparing to other games.

Since I haven't found anything like that I was wondering if there is any interest on other users of me starting such list.

Reactions: Palanto

Palanto

Game Developer
Oct 4, 2017
Well usually you'd go about it that way: Check which of the many reviewers who do it regularly most of the time hit your taste, then go to his profile page and check out all his reviews, all the time they are good you might want to play it, else you might want to pass on it ;)

edit: i.e. click on @Zippity then on "Profile Page", his/her reviews doesn't always match my taste but his are pretty much done the same for every game, so you get a good idea on what's in and what you can expect. Like I said, click on the name, go to his profile page and then click on "Thread Reviews (319)" in his case he did 319 already :D And from there you go through the list and check which one might sound interesting or might not :D

Reactions: sabia

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
As a dev, I think more people filling out reviews would help this situation as well.

Or if there was a standard review format that had options for story, art, interface, etc