Neti1

Apr 7, 2023
when you're stuck like that, the best thing is to start the process all over again: raise her motivation for one week cycle, then revert
Thanks for the suggestion.
I actually tried doing all my chores instead of blowing them off. Chloe then wound up being punished on 2 separate evenings, and the Sunday monring event finally happened.
Previously, Chloe was only being spanked once every week (Friday or Saturday dinner). I don't know if not being punished myself was the key, but at any rate my problem is now solved,

Reactions: ThL

Wanquer

Jan 14, 2023
Just started this, what is the yellow warning triangle under the days counter, top left of the screen for?
Sometimes it is green, sometimes greyed out.
I tried searching for Triangle, Warning, Symbol in this thread bot no luck.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Just started this, what is the yellow warning triangle under the days counter, top left of the screen for?
I don't remember but it could be the warning that you have gotten for things you either need to do or actions you were not suppose to do.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
could you post a screenshot?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Yup, here it is. This is grey, but I've seen it green, yellow and red but can't figure out what it represents. It doesn't follow the punishment markers.
Here is what I have, I think you have one missing icon to replace the paddle. It shows your threat level of how many spankings you took in a week, 3 being the limit to be thrown out (except if you use the "Susan" option)
1 is green, 2 yellow, 3 red

1711026479833.png

Last edited:

deedguy123

Apr 27, 2021
EDIT: Wow as soon as I type it out I got it. To anyone else having the same issue. You have to go to Linda, let her know Chloe is looking for her and choose the first option "I suspect..." and then make sure you PEEK on them, dont enter. I did that and it worked for me.

I cannot get the "Is she sick?" 3rd star. I have followed the guide perfectly, everything else is done but no matter what I do, Chloe wont pretend to be sick, and I cant get that star. Any help?

Last edited:

AsterixAlan

Mar 4, 2018
the chapter 3 after some events the red one's remained locked. does anyone know how to unlock them? im stuck and emily dosen't want to speak to the the mc

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
the chapter 3 after some events the red one's remained locked. does anyone know how to unlock them? im stuck and emily dosen't want to speak to the the mc
did she caught you with Chloe in Susan's room? If yes you have some strings of dialog to see, with both Chloe and Em. Check the walkthrough

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
EDIT: Wow as soon as I type it out I got it. To anyone else having the same issue. You have to go to Linda, let her know Chloe is looking for her and choose the first option "I suspect..." and then make sure you PEEK on them, dont enter. I did that and it worked for me.

I cannot get the "Is she sick?" 3rd star. I have followed the guide perfectly, everything else is done but no matter what I do, Chloe wont pretend to be sick, and I cant get that star. Any help?
Maybe you're already too far in the story
I think I remember a bug that makes this one star unavailable after some time, but I'm not sure
Try every morning, and complete the other events, maybe it will trigger

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Then if you or anyone have saves of the events of Emiily in chapter 1 then please share.
After I found out this game was not going to add more of my kinks and only have none related family I gave up on it.

The only kink I have now for this is spanking all the rest is not there.

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes