ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Trust me you don't need it right now if you are don't want to waste your time for find random item to use random event without walkthrough and some bug happen.
Version 7B doesn't have much grind left
And I'm working on the walkthrough, should be ready for the WE

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
Asking for a new version right away, I think it's disrespectful to the developer. New versions appear here 1-2 days after the release, what's the problem wait a couple of days?
Agreed, but (as has been a running gag on this thread) my balls are bigger and bluer because of the always agonizing wait. I think, soon, you will be able to see them from space.

MauritkCL

Feb 3, 2018
I don’t mean to be a dick but episode 7 is officially out. I’m going to sleep so I don’t have time to either download or upload it. For anyone who’s interested here’s the link:

Reactions: Otyi and eminem1998

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Cure My Addiction [Ch. 3 Ep. 7B] [TheGary]

Original Size: 1.64 GB
Compressed Size: 506 MB

Win/Linux: - - - :)

Lukumoide

Jan 25, 2018
Dear people, you should normally wait until the public version of TheGary is posted. In my opinion if someone wants to play before that, they should switch to the patrons. TheGary does a fantastic job and many people love the game. So I think it's sad that so few players support TheGary. You should also thank ThL who helps countless people to finish the update with the excellent WT.
Screenshot_63.png

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes