a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
the deal 3 event is not initiating even when the prerequisite is completed
You must deny Rachel help at least 3 times and keep denying her until it happens.
You might want to tell her to stop asking and then go talk to her and help her then start the denying her and see it that works.

hipsterding

Jun 4, 2017
Did I break something? Amy is on-board, but Spending time with Emily is not unlocked.

My latest save is attached.

EDIT: In-game hints, dammit.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Did I break something? Amy is on-board, but Spending time with Emily is not unlocked.

My latest save is attached.

EDIT: In-game hints, dammit.
No your game is not broken, you need to read what it tells you to do. CureMyAddiction 2019-09-19 10-21-14-05.jpg Follow the notebook.

Akshay2538

Feb 7, 2019
You must deny Rachel help at least 3 times and keep denying her until it happens.
You might want to tell her to stop asking and then go talk to her and help her then start the denying her and see it that works.
thanks, man by the way is there anything remains after collecting all the stars and is there anything new being added in v0.10.3 which wasn't n the v0.10.1

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
Bug report.

During the phonecall with Uncle about Rachel during "In Need Of Attention", you mention Emily abused her power and has been demoted, that hasn't happened yet on my save.

Also, despite zero encouragement, Extra Naughty 2 seems to not want to trigger.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
thanks, man by the way is there anything remains after collecting all the stars and is there anything new being added in v0.10.3 which wasn't n the v0.10.1
V0.10.3 Is just bug fixing.

There is somethings after getting all the stars that is not listed, you just need to keep repeating events to see all of the scenes.
If you get the same things over and over again then you are done.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Bug report.

During the phonecall with Uncle about Rachel during "In Need Of Attention", you mention Emily abused her power and has been demoted, that hasn't happened yet on my save.

Prerequisites: Make it Clean #1, Punishment level 4/6 (bare spanking)

Your spanking lvl might be to low.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
And now it triggers, you have to see Emily get the strap before Chloe getting spanked will trigger, so you need to be in the interior at 7AM Sunday not 8.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
During Amy's 4th punishment, Rachel goes from topless, to fully clothed answering the door, back to topless for your conversation. Seems unnecessary.

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Bug report.

I looked at the code of the phone call and there are no checks for the events mentioned so it always comes out the same way. I haven't dug too deep in the event that triggers the phone call to see if that had checks that were not applied correctly or no checks there either.

As far as Extra Naughty 2, I have been having difficulty triggering it too so my event log and notebook are both empty waiting for it to go. I have Chloe at the slack off position and have been sexing her up every time I find her in her room studying. I got two Emily spank Chloe scenes in the last week but I haven't been able to get a third. So it is a little grindy right now.

MRMIdAS2k

Mar 21, 2018
I looked at the code of the phone call and there are no checks for the events mentioned so it always comes out the same way. I haven't dug too deep in the event that triggers the phone call to see if that had checks that were not applied correctly or no checks there either.

As far as Extra Naughty 2, I have been having difficulty triggering it too so my event log and notebook are both empty waiting for it to go. I have Chloe at the slack off position and have been sexing her up every time I find her in her room studying. I got two Emily spank Chloe scenes in the last week but I haven't been able to get a third. So it is a little grindy right now.
Yeah, my point was it should check, was hoping he'd add that.

Also, go at 7AM not 8, Emily needs spanking before Chloe is.

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes