Jul 30, 2018
got a question one of the events says swim in the pool to attract chloe but when am i supposed to be able todo that everytime i goto the pool i never get the swim option anymoe no matter what time or day

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
got a question one of the events says swim in the pool to attract chloe but when am i supposed to be able todo that everytime i goto the pool i never get the swim option anymoe no matter what time or day
Usually you can only swim at 10:00 and 15:00. At the weekend, the girls occupy the pool at 10:00. Amy can occupy the pool at 15:00. Just visit the pool at 10:00 and 15:00 o'clock every day.

If Chloe beats you to the pool, just instantly revisit the pool until you can swim.

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
How can I get the bondage sceen between Susan and Amy? Is it available in this version?

Edit: OK, found it, was the last missing star :devilish:

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
Any information if saves from 0.3.5 or/and 0.4.1 working on 0.4.3 ?:unsure: May I ave to start new from the beginnig :eek: the 3rd time within 4 weeks :LOL:

Mazrim

Sep 10, 2018
Stuck on one of the achievements on Stealing Homework. The one that says Do You Really Want That. Does anyone know how to get it I've got the others.

Nov 1, 2018
Thank you so much guys! :D
I restarted from the official 3.5 save but there is a thing that I missed and I'm lost.

So thank you very much for telling me what's going on :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Peace

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
1. Have Amy move to Rachel's room.
2. Talk to Emily and solve her problem with Rachel.
3. new dialog option with Emily to have anal sex (several new scenes).
Thanks!
How move Amy to Rachels's room?
I try 6x refuse her, Emily's boobs is better, etc.
Or the previous saves not good?

TheGary

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Some odd things I have found:
1. In shower at 10.00am and Chloe arrives - then small square image of Emily studying on Terrace appears in centre of shower pic.
2. If you take a bath in the main bathroom at 16.00 then you auto stay in the room for Chloe's time in there at 17.00
(I am sure that 'staying' in a room sequencing in to the next 'use/user' happens elsewhere I seem to remember)
3. Towards the end of meals now, the MC has the 3 option dialogues with the 2 'provokes' - they seem irrelevant currently?
4. The MC was getting 'freebie no study days' for some reason I couldn't work out when I was trying to find that last star for Linda before the .3 fix came out.
5. Linda conversations have a 'How are you' line - you can ask it early during the day, and then it reappears later, sometimes with a special quest response, but at other times with no response. The original reply to 'Talk Linda' just stays there. it happened at 20.00 one time for certain as I made a note then.

I really like this game and have been waiting with much anticipation for this update, but having played it through, I suppose the best word to describe my feelings is "disappointed".
Firstly I will acknowledge that I have a natural bias for Rachel and Susan 'action' which is affecting my view.
However it feels to me that the game seems to be focussing too much on the spanking and not enough on the sex. OK now the game is established there is no need to try and stitch up Chloe and Emily to get them beaten, and the MC can easily avoid punishment himself unless you want more action with Susan on the mild Femdom route.
The 'new' scenes peeked on involving Amy look like they were added late to this version as they are all from the doorway at a distance, where you would expect the scene to start like that, but then zoom in for a better view.

I am also worried about the proposed disappearance of Rachel, Susan and Linda - leaving the MC with the 3 younger girls.
I can understand Rachel and Susan going to see the Uncle as their 'fun' was explained when Uncle told the MC about his medical condition - but Linda - why? Medical help must be readily available with Uncle, and the people on the yacht have nothing in case of accident.
Leaving 4 teenagers on a multi-million dollar yacht alone with none of them knowing diddlysquat about how it works - and no the automated systems are not enough. ;)

All that means that there will be no Rachel/Susan progression for however many updates they are away for. :mad:

And there is so much potential:

Rachel's swimming at midnight conversation about 'thirsty' and 'too much of a good thing' need explanation.
The MC's question about "perhaps I should ask her for a handjob" whilst watching her swim naked?
Susan's suggestion she might try swimming naked.
Susan offering 'Better Rewards' in the Femdom scene, and suggesting the MC will have to be a very good boy to earn her pussy.
The 'sessions' in Rachel's room at 20.00 need new sexual options - if the MC wins he should get Rachel's pussy as a reward; and if Rachel wins and keeps quiet as she does at the moment then Susan can 'impose' new rewards other than stupid press-ups and jumping jacks. You can see how much Rachel enjoys masturbating and that's for losing!!!

Was there just the one interrupted phone conversation with Uncle? It seemed to add very little to the story though it did raise the question of whether he had told Rachel she could have sex with the MC if she wanted to? I got the feeling that Susan knew it was acceptable, but surely Rachel would assume Susan would report back if she was unfaithful.
Though if Rachel has been told by the Uncle it's ok, and that the MC has been told it's ok, why has she not mentioned it to the MC yet?

Lastly has anyone else noticed that now she is sleeping in Rachel's room, Amy never goes anywhere near a bathroom. :sick:
How does Rachel put up with the body odour?
Thanks for the detailed feedback.

I'll briefly answer some of your points.

I can understand why you feel "disappointed" about the last update, it was mostly focused on Emily and thus it was mostly Emily's content.

Regarding the game being too focused on the spankings, as you said yourself, you can avoid most of this content if you wish to.
All the punishment aspect of the game is dealt with spanking (for the moment) so I can understand why it feels like there's a lot of content around it.

I'm trying to find a good balance between the different types of content. So I really appreciate the feedback. 0.4, for example, offers at least 5 new sex scenes (+ a few updated) for 1 one-time-only spanking scene. But it's an ongoing process.
I'm not gonna hide it, I like the spanking content, that's why it's in the game, but I don't want it to overwhelm the game and I'm always looking to find the right balance going forward.

Now concerning the next update, do not worry, it won't take more than 1 update (max 2, depends on how much time I can spend on the game this month).
They won't be on the yacht. It will be new location, that's part of the reason I want to do it, we've been on the yacht for a while now, it's time for temporary change of scenery. ;)

About Susan / Rachel content, it will come, I want to do it too, I just need time. I spend almost all my free time on the game to bring as much new content as possible every update.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Thanks!
How move Amy to Rachels's room?
I try 6x refuse her, Emily's boobs is better, etc.
Or the previous saves not good?
The whole questline starts when Emily demands that Amy is removed from mc's room. There are several hints in the notebook. You have to talk to Amy, Chloe, Linda and Rachel. This can take several days.
You need to be at the right point in the questline for the reject to work, e.g. if Amy is not on good terms with Rachel, she cannot move to Rachel.
The notebook always tells what to do next and gives hints like :
"Amy gave me a choice during the night. If I keep rejecting sex with her, she might move out on her own. If I keep having sex with her our relationship will improve and maybe I'll get a threesome with her and Linda?"
If you don't have this kind of hint, rejecting her may do nothing since you are not at the right point of the questline and the rejects are not evaluated.

Otyi

Jun 9, 2017
The whole questline starts when Emily demands that Amy is removed from mc's room. There are several hints in the notebook. You have to talk to Amy, Chloe, Linda and Rachel. This can take several days.
You need to be at the right point in the questline for the reject to work, e.g. if Amy is not on good terms with Rachel, she cannot move to Rachel.
The notebook always tells what to do next and gives hints like :

If you don't have this kind of hint, rejecting her may do nothing since you are not at the right point of the questline and the rejects are not evaluated.
Thanks!

4dan

Apr 24, 2018
Hello
"i should push rachel to reveal more about her plans for harsher punishment..." i dont understand this hint, trying to talk to her everywhere but it doesnt continue.
Thanks for help.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hello
"i should push rachel to reveal more about her plans for harsher punishment..." i dont understand this hint, trying to talk to her everywhere but it doesnt continue.
Thanks for help.
Raise the punishment level to 10 (top right corner, you should have bare/paddle/corner time). Get the girls or yourself punished by Rachel to raise the level

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes