Jun 17, 2017
With last update i can't trigger continuation of aunt makes mistake anymore, meaning i can't repeat event so susan can punish rachel. I dunno if that's because amy is sleeping with rachel, but even before that i couldn't trigger it. Tried every step and it doesn't trigger anymore. It's bugged probably, so i'm reporting this in hopes dev will take notice since he is always updating bug fixes, so it could be fixed in future update.

ThL

Donor
Mar 9, 2018
With last update i can't trigger continuation of aunt makes mistake anymore, meaning i can't repeat event so susan can punish rachel. I dunno if that's because amy is sleeping with rachel, but even before that i couldn't trigger it. Tried every step and it doesn't trigger anymore. It's bugged probably, so i'm reporting this in hopes dev will take notice since he is always updating bug fixes, so it could be fixed in future update.
At some point, the trigger to see Susan punishing Rachel changes. Be in the corridor at 22.00. When you hear noises coming from Rachel's room, enter. Select 3rd dialog. Go see Susan the following morning.

Mar 11, 2017
Hey, I just started playing this game, and it is AWESOME!!!
The only problem is that I can't get the first milestone: Unlock Chloe's corruption.
I already have all the rest, except for that one. How do I get Chloe to fake sickness again?

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
I already asked without reply So I am going to ask again is this a bug?
You must be registered to see images

With the ''Spending time with Emily'' being locked the other things can't be done.
Due to the fact that they need ''Spending time with Emily''

Dec 21, 2018
I already asked without reply So I am going to ask again is this a bug?
You must be registered to see images
With the ''Spending time with Emily'' being locked the other things can't be done.
Due to the fact that they need ''Spending time with Emily''
I think it takes a couple of days for "Spending Time with Emily" to get started. Amy needs time to establish the relation with Rachel and to piss off Emily. Be sure to follow the notebook hints and check for dialog options with Amy and Emily, e.g.
- check Amy at 8am in mc's bathroom
- check Emily at 9am at the pool
- see Amy and Rachel at 9am at the yacuzzi.
- do the tits contest at 15:00 at the pool.

Nolander

Oct 19, 2018
A little late for this reminder...
Only works if you've deflated your game but if you want to replace that ungodly obtrusive textbox with a more realistic one, here's one option below. Extract it in the game/gui directory replacing the existing one.
s2019-03-14-21h39m10s875.png

Attachments

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

4.70 star(s) 15 Votes