Joepieke

Mar 11, 2017
In Chloe's corruption, what's the 3rd scene where she shows her tits? I've got the Pool and the Hot tub. but on the terrace I can't seem to trigger her.

EDIT: Found it: the Hot tub has 2 scenes, during the day and evening

Reactions: TGI Games

hornyboy6969

Jul 16, 2018
Ok so Ive given rachel sleeping pills many times and told Susan and on that day gone to Rachels room at 20:00 hours and still nothing???

lazyharry

Modder
May 24, 2017
Yeah, that's right, thank you. :)(y)
But that's reall a bug in game, because on Laptop it said "around the pool"

RTXQUANTUM

Mar 18, 2019
to complete the first milestone, i need to unlock "CHLOE RECTAL TEMPERATURE" is it when she get sick at the beginning? or what?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
to complete the first milestone, i need to unlock "CHLOE RECTAL TEMPERATURE" is it when she get sick at the beginning? or what?
when she pretends to be sick, at some point someone will doubt it and check the temperature in her ass. Talk to Rachel and Linda just in case

RTXQUANTUM

Mar 18, 2019
when she pretends to be sick, at some point someone will doubt it and check the temperature in her ass. Talk to Rachel and Linda just in case
Okay, so, to make chloe sick for 2nd time, tell her not to wear underwear or is there another way??

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Okay, so, to make chloe sick for 2nd time, tell her not to wear underwear or is there another way??
no, she only fakes to be sick, she'll never get ill. if you have told her the trick and she already pretended once, she will keep doing it. you can ask her to pretend to be sick as a favor (not sure about that one, it was in 0.3, I don't know if it's still the same with 0.4). but first go so see her and talk to her : you should get a reward for telling her how to skip chores.

Jun 11, 2017
How do i unlock the 7th star of fulfilling linda's request ? i'm supposed to talk to linda but she never mention Emily and nothing changes when i go the her room a 1

Delambo

Jan 10, 2018
"Not Good Enough" is possible only on a cleaning day (Wednesday or Saturday).

You need to clean 2 locations and fail one, order doesn't matter.

EDIT: @TGI Games, I sent you a message.
I've tried this multiple times. One failed location, and no good mood items for Rachel. That gets me sent to Susan, who says wait an hour and go on with your life - no event and no star. Any other thoughts? Maybe I need to not do any good mood items for Susan too, or get two failed locations.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How do i unlock the 7th star of fulfilling linda's request ? i'm supposed to talk to linda but she never mention Emily and nothing changes when i go the her room a 1
go see Linda in the infirmary and ask for a strip tease level 2, there is something more to it...

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
What happened to the "Pretend to be Sick" option for playing with Chloe? I had to restart because my saves were from a old version and I can't get unlock rectal temperature because I can't make her pretend to be sick anymore
It's been some time since I played through this :
Chloe now plays sick on a random base. She won't be sick on the weekend since there are no chores. The player cannot trigger her to play sick.
After a while Linda and Rachel will find out.
Independant from Chloe faking sick mc then can talk to Linda at 08:00 in the morning to trigger a rectal temperature check for Chloe. ("Chloe sent for you ...")
The whole mechanic has changed since 0.2.2, so it is now less work for the player to go through this.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I've tried this multiple times. One failed location, and no good mood items for Rachel. That gets me sent to Susan, who says wait an hour and go on with your life - no event and no star. Any other thoughts? Maybe I need to not do any good mood items for Susan too, or get two failed locations.
Usually you need to do "Sacrifice" before. Get 2 punishments in a week and talk to Susan to arrange a secret date at 02:00 at night. (femdom session) Then failing at the cleaning chores will result in a short session with Susan between 7pm and 8pm.
If you disabled femdom, probably nothing will happen.

Note : Mood was removed from the game.

hornyboy6969

Jul 16, 2018
I know ive already posted this but need help with this. Ok so Ive given rachel sleeping pills many times and told Susan and on that day gone to Rachels room at 20:00 hours and still nothing???

RazorJTR

Jan 4, 2019
OK I've tried to avoid sex with amy for like 2 weeks now. But no progress in "spending time with Emily". Can anyone give a hint to what I need please? What I mean is - how do I get Amy to leave my room?

bloquer

Aug 19, 2017
OK I've tried to avoid sex with amy for like 2 weeks now. But no progress in "spending time with Emily". Can anyone give a hint to what I need please? What I mean is - how do I get Amy to leave my room?
Talk with everybody else, especially after you get a reason from one of the other characters on why Amy should leave your room. This will get you a mini questline. At the end of that quest line, you can choose to sleep with her to get her moved out, or don't sleep with her for a while to make her move out on her own.

RazorJTR

Jan 4, 2019
Talk with everybody else, especially after you get a reason from one of the other characters on why Amy should leave your room. This will get you a mini questline. At the end of that quest line, you can choose to sleep with her to get her moved out, or don't sleep with her for a while to make her move out on her own.
1552943068991.png
I think that is what I've headed for - no sex for a couple of weeks now. (She is not my type :) )
Hmm - Now I got it to work - wonder what the hell went wrong :(

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I know ive already posted this but need help with this. Ok so Ive given rachel sleeping pills many times and told Susan and on that day gone to Rachels room at 20:00 hours and still nothing???
The questline is usuallly :
1. Steal Homework several times to trigger "thief" and get the quest from Susan.
2. Get Sleeping Pills, blackmail Linda to distract Rachel at dinner and use sleeping pills on Rachel, then disable alarm.
3. The next day report to Susan, at 20:00 listen to the noise, then talk to Chloe, Emily and Linda.

4. Get the navigational manual on the bridge
5. Get new quest from Susan, use sleeping pills at midnight, disable alarm.
6. Report to Susan, at 20:00 set navigational alarm ... check Rachel's room.
7. Susan is pissed off.

8. Get new quest from Susan, use sleeping pills at midnight, disable alarm.
9. Report to Susan, at 20:00 go to Rachel's room and either peek or knock to participate.

repeat 8. + 9.

After Milestone 1 :

10. Check Rachel's room at 22:00. Use 3rd dialog option.
11. Report to Susan, at 20:00 go to Rachel's room and either peek or knock to participate.

repeat 10. + 11.

At what point of the questline are you?

Reactions: ThL
3.80 star(s) 123 Votes