D

Deleted member 1313226

Oy. I know this question has come up in the forum and I've tried the suggestions, but I can't unlock the sixth star of the first milestone, "unlock all positions during Chloe's training."

I got the thighjob at 6:00, though the hint over the eighth star of Chloe's New Punishment says that happens after the first milestone; is that a bug? Or do I have to get the ninth star, "Progress in Chloe's training and new option available for favor"? I've attached the save, if anyone is so kind to help. Thanks.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Oy. I know this question has come up in the forum and I've tried the suggestions, but I can't unlock the sixth star of the first milestone, "unlock all positions during Chloe's training."

I got the thighjob at 6:00, though the hint over the eighth star of Chloe's New Punishment says that happens after the first milestone; is that a bug? Or do I have to get the ninth star, "Progress in Chloe's training and new option available for favor"? I've attached the save, if anyone is so kind to help. Thanks.
For Chloe, as far as I remember it's just a question of doing it over and over, and new options appear. What is the hint for the 6th star ?

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018

...I've attached the save, if anyone is so kind to help. Thanks.
There is no bug, you were just trying to skip too much content. You have to play truth or dare to discover more stuff about Chloe which will enable you to progress with her further. Get that game going and play through the content there and it will enable your progression. You don't need much from there focus on undressing Chloe completely first, then try all the options and it will become obvious how to progress (trying to avoid giving spoilers)

Reactions: ThL

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Hi,

could you help me?
Thanks
Sure, it's very easy, just follow that hint. Collect several punishments during a week (start early in the week on Monday because they will get cleared otherwise). Once you have 2 or 3 punishments (talks only on the nofemdom side), go to Amy. To generate a Rachel talk / punishment just do things that annoy Rachel. Don't do chores, peek in Rachel's room at 6:00 in the morning and a few other things.

Reactions: ThL

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Sure, it's very easy, just follow that hint. Collect several punishments during a week (start early in the week on Monday because they will get cleared otherwise). Once you have 2 or 3 punishments (talks only on the nofemdom side), go to Amy. To generate a Rachel talk / punishment just do things that annoy Rachel. Don't do chores, peek in Rachel's room at 6:00 in the morning and a few other things.
Heavy drinking in the Interior is a good way to get her angry ;)

Reactions: TGI Games

BoyMike420

Feb 2, 2018
Question, i can't get Emily to give MC a blowjob. I've explored both options in 'up for something' but still nothing will happen. I'm pretty far in the game also unlocking her 4th, 5th, and 6th star. Any idea's?

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Question, i can't get Emily to give MC a blowjob. I've explored both options in 'up for something' but still nothing will happen. I'm pretty far in the game also unlocking her 4th, 5th, and 6th star. Any idea's?
Study together with her, when she is studying on the terrace during the afternoon.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
You can unlock the blowjob in the first days of the game.
After getting a public erection during lunch, do the book quest for Emily to start "Emily's Help".
Get 2 footjobs from her to unlock handjob.
Study together with Emily at 18:00 to get/unlock blowjob.

Biggest problem is that players usually do spend all their study hours before 18:00, so without knowing and some planning they miss this event. (It would help if mc would be free to study as many hours as he wants. But this would require to rewrite the chores mechanics. And after the first days the chores are usually no topic.)

irreghalf

Jan 29, 2018
Hey, i'm kinda stuck here, i can't get the quest from susan, or i don't know what i am doing wrong.... or not doing?
Can you help me? Untitled.jpg

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
The easiest seems to be Truth or Dare : play the game, hve Chloe undress totally (Dare x 3), then have her walk on all 4 on the table (Dare x 1), then ask her what was her biggest humiliation (truth x 1). It will unlock Chloe's new trait.
You need to progress also in Emily's second toy. How far are you and what is the hint ? You need speak with Emily, she will ask you for another but plug. You will get it by asking Susan (if I remember well).

kinkybastard

Nov 21, 2017
The easiest seems to be Truth or Dare : play the game, hve Chloe undress totally (Dare x 3), then have her walk on all 4 on the table (Dare x 1), then ask her what was her biggest humiliation (truth x 1). It will unlock Chloe's new trait.
You need to progress also in Emily's second toy. How far are you and what is the hint ? You need speak with Emily, she will ask you for another but plug. You will get it by asking Susan (if I remember well).

not from susan, you have to call your uncles assistant...

"one special buttplug and 12 gallons of lube please"
hmmm anyone up for making a comedy mod where all the lines a re totally hillarious?

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes