Grianan The First

Mar 25, 2019
You can ask her while playing the truth or dare game.
Thanks! But yes I know that. The issue that I have is that I never get the dare option to ask Chloe to act like a dog or any dialogue that asks Chloe to act like a dog. I have played several daily games of "Truth or Dare" to no avail.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
It says "Ask Chloe to pretend to be a dog". I never get that option to choose from or any dialogue asking her to do it.
In the "Truth or Dare" Game at 02:00 in the Interior, dare Chloe up to 3 times to undress until she is naked and then dare Chloe : "6. Pretend to be a dog". (You may have to scroll down the list to see this dialog option.)
After this choose Truth and ask her about "Humilation".

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
it says : when setting the alarm you shold be doing more than that...
This sounds like :
After using sleeping pills on Rachel at dinner/midnight, when disabling the alarm in her room, check her underwear ...
It's dark so try to find a flash light and next time have a closer look at sleeping Rachel.

This should not work after Milestone 1 since then the sleeping pills are no longer used.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
It says "Ask Chloe to pretend to be a dog". I never get that option to choose from or any dialogue asking her to do it.
If you follow exactly the walkthrough I gave you should have the option. It worked for a lot of people. Get Chloe fully naked first

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
If you follow exactly the walkthrough I gave you should have the option. It worked for a lot of people. Get Chloe fully naked first
If Chloe is not naked, dare her to be a dog results in a hint :
Code:
if e026.c1_undress_state < 3:
        "{i}She really should be naked for this dare.{/i}"
        "{i}How could she ever pretend to be a dog, or even a cat, with clothes on?{/i}"
        "{i}Pets don't have any clothes. Mine shouldn't either. {/i}"
        "{i}She probably couldn't even properly pretend to be a pet with how she is dressed now. {/i}"
        return
So this should not be the problem.

Reactions: ThL

Ork74

Jan 31, 2018
Hi, guys

I'm stuck on 5 stars and will appreciate your help.
  • Fulfilling Linda's request: star 7 – the tip saying complete "spending time with Emily" (Done) and talk to Linda, ask "how are you…"
    I'm trying to talk to Linda at different time, but she never mentioned Emily.
    Peeking at night also give nothing…
  • Aunt finally finds out: last star - punish Linda when Rachel supervising more than once.
    Trying to enter Linda's office at the same hours but never catching Rachel there to start the punishment
  • What is Emily doing: 2nd star – keep peeking and Emily can catch you.
    when and where? I think I tried all possible options…
  • Not so safe anymore: last star – Linda catches you when you training Emily at night.
    5 night's in the row and nothing…
  • Chloe dressing up: 1st star – in her room
    how to trigger this???
I didn't started "the more the merrier" event yet, want to complete the above stars yet, may be that's the reason?

Thank you in advance for any tips

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Hi, guys

• Fulfilling Linda's request: star 7 – the tip saying complete "spending time with Emily" (Done) and talk to Linda, ask "how are you…"
  • Aunt finally finds out: last star - punish Linda when Rachel supervising more than once.
    Trying to enter Linda's office at the same hours but never catching Rachel there to start the punishment
  • Not so safe anymore: last star – Linda catches you when you training Emily at night.
    how to trigger this???
I didn't started "the more the merrier" event yet, want to complete the above stars yet, may be that's the reason?

1. You should talk to Linda at her office, try it different times, and click "how are you" she will talk about Emily, it may trigger.
Emily and Linda meets at 01.00 in Emilys room.
2. You need to punish Linda more than once. Check Lindas office at 21.00, Rachel should be there.
3. Peek at Emily's room at 23.00, she will disappear, and scare you.
4. Ask for anal sex from Emily, you meet her at the tub at midnight, when you play with the anal plug, Linda will catch you.
5. Try to peek, or enter her room at 06.00. But you need to sleep at 22.00 t wake up at 06.00!

Reactions: TGI Games

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi, guys

how to trigger this???

1) go see Linda, ask for a strip tease level 2, there is a new option
2) I think it's when you spank a naughty schoolgirl...
3) it's in the morning in her room if i remember correctly (not sure)
4) ask Emily for anal play (0.00 Hot tub), choose but plug, repeat until Linda shows up (there is a cooldown)
5) it's a bug : once Chloe has corruption level 1 you cannot get that star anymore. It will be corrected in a future update (or edit your save, change corruption, get the star, change again...)

Reactions: TGI Games

Ork74

Jan 31, 2018
thank you, guys
for Chloe I'll wait for fix, if not resolved try the save option.

the only thing left - "Linda's "How are you" still not mentioning Emily...

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
thank you, guys
for Chloe I'll wait for fix, if not resolved try the save option.

the only thing left - "Linda's "How are you" still not mentioning Emily...
did you had the strip level 2 with a special ? it should get you the star

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I did, there are 2 options: do your best and slowly, tryed both, no results.
I may mix things up, but have you tried to enter Emily's room at 1.00 and have the girls play rock paper scissors, and repeat until both girl win ? Otherwise I don't see...

Grianan The First

Mar 25, 2019
In the "Truth or Dare" Game at 02:00 in the Interior, dare Chloe up to 3 times to undress until she is naked and then dare Chloe : "6. Pretend to be a dog". (You may have to scroll down the list to see this dialog option.)
After this choose Truth and ask her about "Humilation".
Thanks! That was very helpful! I did not realize that there was additional items if you scrolled the dare list. I found the pretend to be a dog dare and have since started progressing through the game again.

Reactions: ThL

noctiferraah

Feb 18, 2018
Hey guys I really lost my track on the game and I'm trying to figure out what should i do next but i can't. Is there a way to see what should i do next ?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
ye im looking at them but im lost i don't know what to do in notes it says for emily and linda but i can't find them idk how
when you pass your mouse over the missing stars there is a hint of what you should do

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes