NassGold

Apr 30, 2017
I can't trigger the susan and rachel talk after dinner,the interior location is always empty and no one is there...please help

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
I can't trigger the susan and rachel talk after dinner,the interior location is always empty and no one is there...please help
Which talk are you trying to trigger? Where are you in the game? Can you upload a screenshot of the progression stars or your saved game?

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
Ok so I got the Rachel and the captain making noise event. But nothing happened with either the captain or Rachel. I talked to the captain and got the thief comment. Drugged her and changed the clock. But I didn't go in Rachel's room. Now it doesn't trigger again, no matter how many times I steal the homework. Anything I can do? Also The Chloe, hint is I should ignore her instead of punishing her. How do I ignore her. If I catch her masturbating in front of her sisters door, it doesn't let me ignore her--just let her go?

daemods

Jan 14, 2019
what are the 3 times in a day you can catch chloe? i know about the book stealing and the peeping not the third

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Ok so I got the Rachel and the captain making noise event. But nothing happened with either the captain or Rachel. I talked to the captain and got the thief comment. Drugged her and changed the clock. But I didn't go in Rachel's room. Now it doesn't trigger again, no matter how many times I steal the homework. Anything I can do? Also The Chloe, hint is I should ignore her instead of punishing her. How do I ignore her. If I catch her masturbating in front of her sisters door, it doesn't let me ignore her--just let her go?
to let her go is ignoring her. go in your bathroom at 06.00 and shower, you'll have chance to catch and ignore her
the morning after you disabled the clock you need to tell it to the Captain (Susan), then you can join them at 20.00 in Rachel's room

noctiferraah

Feb 18, 2018
Where can i find the sleeping pills and how do i set the alarm ? i looked at the bridge when susan wasn't there but couldn't find anything

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Where can i find the sleeping pills and how do i set the alarm ? i looked at the bridge when susan wasn't there but couldn't find anything
the sleeping pills are in the infirmary, but I think you need to speak to Susan and Linda before searching them
to set the alarm speak to Susan, you should have the idea to search the Cabin for the alarm manual

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
to let her go is ignoring her. go in your bathroom at 06.00 and shower, you'll have chance to catch and ignore her
the morning after you disabled the clock you need to tell it to the Captain (Susan), then you can join them at 20.00 in Rachel's room
Right, I got that from the walkthrough. But I didn't do that. Now the "quest" doesn't happen again. Is there a way to recover or is this plot now dead?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Right, I got that from the walkthrough. But I didn't do that. Now the "quest" doesn't happen again. Is there a way to recover or is this plot now dead?
I presume you refer to Aunt makes mistakes : go tell Susan, maybe the event is "on hold", otherwise you should have the opportunity again, keep talking to Susan to know if she needs your skills. This quest is never dead

Holy_Lux

Feb 9, 2018
I cannot figure out the last star for Chloe's new punishment. Some assistance would be appreciated.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
I presume you refer to Aunt makes mistakes : go tell Susan, maybe the event is "on hold", otherwise you should have the opportunity again, keep talking to Susan to know if she needs your skills. This quest is never dead
Susan is the captain, right? I've talked, I've ask what's new never get anything. Tried for at least ten game days.

I have a suggestion, anybody played Man of the House? In the site navigation window the rooms all have a picture icon of who is in what location. That might be a nice add to find out if someone is in a room or not and/or where they are.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
You mean the shower in my room, right? Ya I did that and Chloe didn"t show. Ya I talked to the captain after, I think. But I didn't go to the room at 2000. So now talking to the captain doesn't do anything and Rachel's room is empty at 2000.

thebomber

Dec 12, 2017
hey guys what do i need to do when asked : that emily is finaly ready to give handjobs and need to study with her
now my question is how to study with her ?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
hey guys what do i need to do when asked : that emily is finaly ready to give handjobs and need to study with her
now my question is how to study with her ?
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday are the days with study chores. (Exception is day 3 Wednesday which is also a study day.)
You can study in the interior and at the terrace by using a special button : study.
You should study 3 hours. Failing during chores adds to your threat and may result in a punishment after dinner.
Study with Emily at the terrace at 18:00 to get the event.

If you have days without chores you will have to wait until these days are used. Chores and status are announced during breakfast.

thebomber

Dec 12, 2017
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday are the days with study chores. (Exception is day 3 Wednesday which is also a study day.)
You can study in the interior and at the terrace by using a special button : study.
You should study 3 hours. Failing during chores adds to your threat and may result in a punishment after dinner.
Study with Emily at the terrace at 18:00 to get the event.

If you have days without chores you will have to wait until these days are used. Chores and status are announced during breakfast.
alright thank you

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes