TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Hello
"i should push rachel to reveal more about her plans for harsher punishment..." i dont understand this hint, trying to talk to her everywhere but it doesnt continue.
Thanks for help.

There is a short talk after this but Rachel needs to be at max level for punishment.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018

Just what I needed after my 3.5 save dying in the V4.
How to change the character name back to mine after that ? Plzzzz :D

Love you all :love:
Use "HELP" in game from menu on top and rename to who ever you have been before or your name should be michel gellar

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
another bug

MC punishment

if you ask rachel for your punishment 20:00 - SHE WlLL PUNISH YOU AGAIN saying you forgot at sleep
Yes got same double punishment by this glitch but didn`t matter at all kept MC clean the next day so no danger really occurs :sleep:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Now concerning the next update, do not worry, it won't take more than 1 update (max 2, depends on how much time I can spend on the game this month).
They won't be on the yacht. It will be new location, that's part of the reason I want to do it, we've been on the yacht for a while now, it's time for temporary change of scenery. ;)

About Susan / Rachel content, it will come, I want to do it too, I just need time. I spend almost all my free time on the game to bring as much new content as possible every update.
So far the game is very detailed with lots of content and so progression towards certain themes or characters may seem to be slow.

Looking at the npc progression overview at current version (0.4.3 100%) :
Rachel : Corruption 0/3, Exhibition 1/3, no Traits revealed (1/9)
Susan : Corruption 0/3, Exhibition 0/3, Traits : unknown, unknown, bondage (1/9)
Linda : Corruption 0/3, Exhibition 1/3, Traits : unknown, lesbian, unknown (2/9)
Amy : Corruption 0/3, Exhibition 0/3, no Traits revealed (0/9)
Emily : Corruption 1/3, Exhibition 1/3, Traits : unknown, anal, public (4/9)
Chloe : Corruption 1/3, Exhibition 1/3, Traits : impact, humilation, voyeurism (5/9)

Overall :
Corruption : 2/18
Exhibition : 4/18
Traits : 7/18
-> total : 11/54 = 20%

Some characters like Rachel already had a lot of content so revealing her traits or increasing corruption may be well prepared and probably only require a small content update, so I guess current content is probably around 20-30% of the full game if development continues with the same degree of details. Since some of the costly features like the nice spanking marks system are now implemented, character progression probably may speed up a little bit in the next updates.

Reactions: ThL and Bonhomie

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Stuck on one of the achievements on Stealing Homework. The one that says Do You Really Want That. Does anyone know how to get it I've got the others.
Don't know for sure but maybe it's one of those two : steal repeatedly until Susan stops you or have Chloe get a spanking and stay until you get caught and get one too ?

Reactions: bacchusplateau

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Don't know for sure but maybe it's one of those two : steal repeatedly until Susan stops you or have Chloe get a spanking and stay until you get caught and get one too ?
It is "have Chloe get a spanking and stay until you get caught and get one too" at 15:00 in the interior. Enjoy corner time together with Chloe.

(This scene has potential for more if Emily, Amy, Susan or Linda would accidently (random) enter the interior and make some spicy comments.)

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
With last update i can't trigger continuation of aunt makes mistake anymore, meaning i can't repeat event so susan can punish rachel. I dunno if that's because amy is sleeping with rachel, but even before that i couldn't trigger it. Tried every step and it doesn't trigger anymore. It's bugged probably, so i'm reporting this in hopes dev will take notice since he is always updating bug fixes, so it could be fixed in future update.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
With last update i can't trigger continuation of aunt makes mistake anymore, meaning i can't repeat event so susan can punish rachel. I dunno if that's because amy is sleeping with rachel, but even before that i couldn't trigger it. Tried every step and it doesn't trigger anymore. It's bugged probably, so i'm reporting this in hopes dev will take notice since he is always updating bug fixes, so it could be fixed in future update.
At some point, the trigger to see Susan punishing Rachel changes. Be in the corridor at 22.00. When you hear noises coming from Rachel's room, enter. Select 3rd dialog. Go see Susan the following morning.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

Joepieke

Mar 11, 2017
Hey, I just started playing this game, and it is AWESOME!!!
The only problem is that I can't get the first milestone: Unlock Chloe's corruption.
I already have all the rest, except for that one. How do I get Chloe to fake sickness again?

junito

May 27, 2017
after mom discovery fake sick, game is locked if you dont complete cloe rectal temperature before cant get her sick again

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes