QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
I already asked without reply So I am going to ask again is this a bug?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

With the ''Spending time with Emily'' being locked the other things can't be done.
Due to the fact that they need ''Spending time with Emily''

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I already asked without reply So I am going to ask again is this a bug?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With the ''Spending time with Emily'' being locked the other things can't be done.
Due to the fact that they need ''Spending time with Emily''
I think it takes a couple of days for "Spending Time with Emily" to get started. Amy needs time to establish the relation with Rachel and to piss off Emily. Be sure to follow the notebook hints and check for dialog options with Amy and Emily, e.g.
- check Amy at 8am in mc's bathroom
- check Emily at 9am at the pool
- see Amy and Rachel at 9am at the yacuzzi.
- do the tits contest at 15:00 at the pool.

Reactions: ThL

Nolander

Oct 19, 2018
A little late for this reminder...
Only works if you've deflated your game but if you want to replace that ungodly obtrusive textbox with a more realistic one, here's one option below. Extract it in the game/gui directory replacing the existing one.
s2019-03-14-21h39m10s875.png

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
I actually have the same problem
I had to go back and use the 100% save from the last patch when Amy arrived and continue to only do the chat with Amy and Emily. leave off everything else until you get that up on running.

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
A little late for this reminder...
Only works if you've deflated your game but if you want to replace that ungodly obtrusive textbox with a more realistic one, here's one option below. Extract it in the game/gui directory replacing the existing one.
View attachment 263474
Thanks for this man. I was actually thinking of doing this. Saved me time thanks.

Reactions: Nolander

AMYGURL

Jun 1, 2017
It is "have Chloe get a spanking and stay until you get caught and get one too" at 15:00 in the interior. Enjoy corner time together with Chloe.

(This scene has potential for more if Emily, Amy, Susan or Linda would accidently (random) enter the interior and make some spicy comments.)
I've tried this about 10 times and she won't spank me just gesture for me to leave

noblefox

Feb 24, 2018
I have entered emily's room when she is with linda but no star rewarded. What else should I do? I have her at Corruption 1,

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I have entered emily's room when she is with linda but no star rewarded. What else should I do? I have her at Corruption 1,
have you tried all options ?
Peek
Enter
Peek and enter
Join them
Watch them

Hinn

Dec 17, 2018
Having problems with increasing my stamina in the pool. After swimming for an hour, the prompt says that max stamina is increased, but there is no change to my stats, it's stuck at 2. I must have done it correctly once, not sure how. I tried at full stamina - 2/2 , half 1/2, and none - 0/2. No change. Any ideas ?

spaaznik

Nov 2, 2018

Same problem.

entering no star.

i cant do peek and enter after peeking directly goes to food scene

if i knock they say they are busy

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Having problems with increasing my stamina in the pool. After swimming for an hour, the prompt says that max stamina is increased, but there is no change to my stats, it's stuck at 2. I must have done it correctly once, not sure how. I tried at full stamina - 2/2 , half 1/2, and none - 0/2. No change. Any ideas ?
Do yoga with Rachel too as soon as you can. The process can be a bit slow, keep swimming

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
About Stamina :

MC starts with 1 stamina. Max stamina is 5.

Note : Before mc is able to gain stamina-exp to increase stamina, mc needs to cum once.

Swimming and Yoga each add +10 to mc's stamina-exp.
New levels are reached at 20, 90, 200, 500 stamina-exp, so
after 20 exp mc has 2 stamina,
after additional 70 exp mc has 3 stamina,
after additional 110 exp mc has 4 stamina,
after additional 300 exp mc has 5 stamina,

To reach the maximum of 500 exp mc needs to do 50 times swimming or yoga, which takes around 20-30 days depending on the amount of training hours missed due to other activities.
Stamina is restored every morning.

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes