f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
A little late for this reminder...
Only works if you've deflated your game but if you want to replace that ungodly obtrusive textbox with a more realistic one, here's one option below. Extract it in the game/gui directory replacing the existing one.
View attachment 263474
This also works for me with the normal (not deflated) version of the game if I create a new folder "...\game\gui" and place the new textbox.png there. Thanks.

It would be nice to have an option in the game (help menu) to set the grey-scale of the textbox.png, e.g. enter a value between 0 (black) and 255 (white/fully transparent) to set new greyscale or an RGB value to set a color or an invalid value to reset it to default. On the other hand it is also nice to be able to create a custom textbox.png and place it in the game\gui folder (status quo).

Reactions: Nolander

RazorJTR

Jan 4, 2019
How can I catch Chloe 3 times in a day? I have 1 with stealing books around 16:00 and one at 23 PM. but when is the first please?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
How can I catch Chloe 3 times in a day? I have 1 with stealing books around 16:00 and one at 23 PM. but when is the first please?
Requires Chloe Corruption Level 1.
Have mc take a shower in his bathroom ... there is a chance that Chloe visits him which gives a chance to punish her or delay punishment.
(You can save before taking the shower and reload if she does not show up.)

Reactions: RazorJTR

RazorJTR

Jan 4, 2019
Requires Chloe Corruption Level 1.
Have mc take a shower in his bathroom ... there is a chance that Chloe visits him which gives a chance to punish her or delay punishment.
(You can save before taking the shower and reload if she does not show up.)
Thx for the hint :)

Remzis

Feb 3, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of Cure My Addiction v0.4.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Says file link unavailable :(

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Hi; any body can help with the last star in Linda's Quest
Use the newest version 0.4.3. There was a typo in previous versions which prohibited that the scene registered.

If you use 0.4.3 and the star is still missing, continue to visit Emily and Linda at 01:00 since there is some randomness in the scenes and it takes a couple of visits to see all scenes.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018

Hello,
[Edit: Spoiler if you didn't play 0.4 yet, nothing major.]

Let's talk a bit about 0.5 and what to expect.

If you completed 0.4 you know that you'll be alone with Chloe, Emily and Amy for a week and Rachel's asked to make sure everything goes well during her leave.

She found you and nice little place to stay for the week.

So 0.5 will happen in a new place with new locations. The situation is only temporary and should not last more than 1 update (2 if I don't have enough time to do everything I want in 0.5)
It will last for fixed amount of days but you'll have the possibility to do it again.

During that week you'll have to make choices, and they'll matter, this update will be a little different than before, it will have "paths.”
And you can't complete all of them in one trip.
Depending on your actions, you'll have a different ending for each path and there should be 4 of them.

Thanks everyone!

Liner_Master

Sep 12, 2018
Use the newest version 0.4.3. There was a typo in previous versions which prohibited that the scene registered.

If you use 0.4.3 and the star is still missing, continue to visit Emily and Linda at 01:00 since there is some randomness in the scenes and it takes a couple of visits to see all scenes.
Thank you; i downloaded the 0.4.3 revision and quest is completed once i loaded the save.

junito

May 27, 2017
how get the first star of "Spending Time with Emily " aready sleep hundred of time and still nothing.

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes