Pervert08

Apr 9, 2019
In 1st milestone 6th star says
You must all unlock all positions during Chloe's training.

And in Chloe's punishment last star says
Progress in Chloe's training and new option will be available for favor. (Which is available in the morning at 6.00am in her bedroom)

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
If it is still the 9th star - it should say "Progress in Chloe's training and a new option will be available for favour?"

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
In 1st milestone 6th star says
You must all unlock all positions during Chloe's training.

And in Chloe's punishment last star says
Progress in Chloe's training and new option will be available for favor. (Which is available in the morning at 6.00am in her bedroom)
Well you need to go into her room at 6.00am ;)
Go to sleep at 22.00
It may be the one where you get a thigh job from behind whilst standing up and she gets her pussy rubbed at the same time by your dick?

The 6th star will auto happen when you get the 9th star in Chloe's run.

Reactions: Pervert08

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
So again what I did now. I didn't spanked her while shower.. 6.00 am then due to cleaning duty I didn't got a chance to steal her homework. Then I spoke with her in interior then caught her in Emily's room and got bare spanking. Done. In hallway at night 23.00 pm caught her and gave her bare spanking. Still star not updated done same process again with stealing her homework. Got bare spanking option in night while I caught her in hallway. Done. But still that progress star is not updated. Now yes me what I'm missing?
You need to ignore her twice and spank her the third time.
You cannot miss stealing her homework (13.00 Interior) you have enough time during the rest of the day, and event so, if you only did 2 out of 3 that's not a big deal.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Well you need to go into her room at 6.00am ;)
Go to sleep at 22.00
It may be the one where you get a thigh job from behind whilst standing up and she gets her pussy rubbed at the same time by your dick?

The 6th star will auto happen when you get the 9th star in Chloe's run.
Once you get the thigh job following what @Bonhomie said above, next time catch her at 16.00, ask her for no panties and go see her 06.00 in the morning, you'll have a nice scene

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
So how do I complete 6th star in 1st milestone??
hint "You must unlock all positions during Chloe's Training."
Milestone 1 star 6 = Chloe's Training star 5

To start Chloe's Training, you need to do the "Truth or Dare" event and discover her Humilation Trait.
Then talk to Susan and start Chloe's Training. Report to Susan regularly.
Repeat the pet training 4 or 5 times until she reaches the end of pre-Milestone1 pet training content.

Reactions: ThL

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
If you're referring to the left hand side paddle marker, normally if you go over 3 warnings in a week and don't go see Susan for Sacrifice you're kicked out
So yes that's what I'm referring to. I started the looking for time and location of Chloe boob flash, with a save where MC was at 3 paddles. I played for three days, totally ignoring paddle level. I started at three and almost immediately went to four. The by the end of the third day I had five paddle levels. No negative reaction or event.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
It's an impressive work as is already (y) keep doing that and you'll put me out of work ;):cool:
I second Thl's sentiment here. I was going down the same path of mapping this out about half way through week two, when you posted you r magnum opus. Extremely well done.

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
You can start the week several times, all the collected stars will be saved and added in the following tries until you got them all. With a little earned experience after several tries you´ll be able to master the quests Amy, Emily, Chloe and Rachel´s in each one week, if concentrate only on one person a week you have to play between 6x6 and 10x6 days (realtime about 3 to 6 hours alltogether). Trying to do all at same time is impossible. ;) I made the same mistake first of all too.
Ah, I see... I thought it would reset everything If I click try again at the end.

blablubiblub

Nov 1, 2017
All in all I like the newest update, though I found myself skipping time a lot until something happened on the island, I like the story progress that was made there. But what really annoys me is giving the illusion of a choice, where one option just prompts the MC to say "that's not a good idea" and then do the other thing anyway.

Reactions: Simon Jester

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Ah, I see... I thought it would reset everything If I click try again at the end.
When you start a new week on the island, your day-count continues. Spending 4 weeks there to complete all paths advances your day-count by 28 days.
Progress in minor events and completed paths (the 4 stars on top) are not reset, but the stars for the 4 paths on the left are, since they are used to determine, which reward mc gets at the last day (Chloe, Emily, Amy, Rachel or none).

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Ok..i play again..this one make me confus.
I steal pills..never ask Susan with pills. i didn't put pills when rachel swin.
and i wait on clock 24 but no show with put pills in drink on pool.

why this notebook ?! i dont get it. i was on clock 22 hailway and go in rachel. nothing. see pics.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Hello,

I can’t do his 4 events can you help me?
Thank you
View attachment 283731
Not so safe anymore star 1 : Spank Chloe -> Susan may interrupt (random)

Emily's second toy :
After a remark by Emily, use the phone in Linda's office and order a new butt plug to please a princess.
Wait for the box to arrive in mc's room, click it, give Emily the new butt plug.
Check her room at 6am in the morning (peek, enter) and have fun.

Is she sick star 3 :
Peek/enter at least 3 times when Chloe is sick or talk to Linda about rectal temperature to have Linda change her method.
When Chloe is sick, peek at her at 8am.
If Chloe is no longer sick, visit Linda and tell her that Chloe needs her. Linda will do a rectal temperature check on Chloe and mc can peek to get this star.

Chloe's Training:
see the hints :
08 : "Continue her training in Linda's office until she asks for more props."
09 : "Order what Chloe asked and continue training Kitten."
10 : "Get a reward for yourself while she is in the catsuit."
11 : "Continue playing with Kitten and get her to wear the full catsuit including your extra gift."
12 : "Give her a choice."

After completing Milestone 1, do pet training with Chloe ("kitten") and talk to her ...

Reactions: Baxonius and ThL

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Ok..i play again..this one make me confus.
I steal pills..never ask Susan with pills. i didn't put pills when rachel swin.
and i wait on clock 24 but no show with put pills in drink on pool.

why this notebook ?! i dont get it. i was on clock 22 hailway and go in rachel. nothing. see pics.
This is the very first event where Linda distracted Rachel and the girls during dinner, so Rachel consumed the pills at 20:00. Check her room at 22:00 to disable the alarm clock, then next morning report to Susan.

Reactions: Baxonius

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
This is the very first event where Linda distracted Rachel and the girls during dinner, so Rachel consumed the pills at 20:00. Check her room at 22:00 to disable the alarm clock, then next morning report to Susan.
No help. Linda did that distracted her. but i forget go in her room 22:00
so now i cant..can i do again a new one with linda distracted rachel? or its too late?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
No help. Linda did that distracted her. but i forget go in her room 22:00
so now i cant..can i do again a new one with linda distracted rachel? or its too late?
I never had this kind of problem, so I can only guess.
I think the scene with Linda is one-time-only, but if you don't have a save from the evening you can try asking Linda again.
Talk to Linda at 21:00 and try to blackmail her for the quest again. (Blackmail (quest), not the sick pass.)
If this doesn't work, talk to Susan and ask her for help. This might enable the midnight bath sleeping pills for Rachel.
If you are stuck, report here in the forum with a save game so the community can analyse/fix it.

A general hint :
Save frequently in a new slot, e.g. every day or every hour. This allows to go back if you missed an event. There is no limit on number of save games besides your disk space. ^^

Reactions: Baxonius

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
I never had this kind of problem, so I can only guess.
I think the scene with Linda is one-time-only, but if you don't have a save from the evening you can try asking Linda again.
Talk to Linda at 21:00 and try to blackmail her for the quest again. (Blackmail (quest), not the sick pass.)
If this doesn't work, talk to Susan and ask her for help. This might enable the midnight bath sleeping pills for Rachel.
If you are stuck, report here in the forum with a save game so the community can analyse/fix it.

A general hint :
Save frequently in a new slot, e.g. every day or every hour. This allows to go back if you missed an event. There is no limit on number of save games besides your disk space. ^^
it was little "bug" some days late i solve that with go in Rachel she read a book at 22.
then now able to disable alarm clock 23. lol. just pheww

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes