spiderman2099

Jan 18, 2018
is there a bug in catfight?
i am not able to get a star in punish Chloe.
i tried Amy will spank sole and give Chloe cleaning punishment.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
is there a bug in catfight?
i am not able to get a star in punish Chloe.
i tried Amy will spank sole and give Chloe cleaning punishment.
go see Emily, ask for her help, she will tell you what to do to Chloe. you get the star once the punishment is over

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
is it normal that you cant provoke emily&chloe anymore during meals after amy arrived?

Do the charInfos like corruption, exhibition as well as theit traits hum, lesbian, anal, etc. serve a deeper purpose or are they currently fyi ?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
i cant -.-
Have 99% completion rate though... any ideas?
nothing wrong with your save : I played a full day, entered Emily's room at 01.00 (not peeking, not knocking). Linda and Emily had fun with the dildo and now you're 100% complete

Reactions: Taimant

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
nothing wrong with your save : I played a full day, entered Emily's room at 01.00 (not peeking, not knocking). Linda and Emily had fun with the dildo and now you're 100% complete
thx but that wasnt my questíon. My prob is i cant provoke Emily&Chloe during dinner anymore...

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Yes it happens when Amy arrives - there is a dialogue that suggests he doesn't think he should in front of her.

Actually it is one of those annoying 'continuity' things. Not sure if it was on the list I listed in a response from the dev about 'oddities'.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
yes i had one visit at the island... but didnt complete any path... just laughed at amy when she was abused with a pen :D
It comes from that then. @TheGary pointed out that the events back on the boat were not 100% proof. There might be a coding problem with the days and hours when you go back on board. it will all be corrected with 0.6.

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
It comes from that then. @TheGary pointed out that the events back on the boat were not 100% proof. There might be a coding problem with the days and hours when you go back on board. it will all be corrected with 0.6.
Thx ;)

Do the charInfos like corruption, exhibition as well as theit traits hum, lesbian, anal, etc. serve a deeper purpose or are they currently fyi ?
someone know the answer to this one?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thx ;)

someone know the answer to this one?
the traits and corruption & exhibition levels are small "milestones" to discover to go further with a particular NPC. if you didn't noticed it's that you played the game without too much problems getting the stars

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes