TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
If there was a sex scene, it would be content you don't want to miss, even if it would lead to a Game Over.

Since it is a "sandbox" game with no wrong choices, a "GAME OVER" would only fit if the game takes an autosave...
I'm not advocating that there should be a game over at those places. I'm just saying for myself I imagine it like that when I play, because the choice seems 'wrong' enough to justify a game over screen there.

So as I play, I just imagine a huge game over screen behind some of those choices. "Theater of the mind" if you will.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Honestly, it does lose some of the lust for me.

Emily said she wasn't a virgin but then protected her pussy from everyone up until that point. With the way the writing was going, I suspected she just lied to her cousin (MC) to appear more experienced and just let Chloe assume whatever she wanted.

So one could say I tricked myself with thinking ahead of the writing.

Before this, I was 100% Emily as main girl for MC, best love interest in the game. Now? Idk, Amy is adorable and didn't make you work for it nearly as hard.

I suspect Chloe will be my one chance for a defloration scene as aside from Emily it makes no sense for anyone else to be.
I just loved Emily's lovey dovey build up with the MC more as they have so much romantic chemistry and a much more romancy relationship.

Aidevilehelli

Nov 1, 2017
anyone any help with furfilling linda's request for "Linda uses dildo.... & linda makes emily cum". Can't seems to get the 2 stars.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Honestly, it does lose some of the lust for me.

Emily said she wasn't a virgin but then protected her pussy from everyone up until that point. With the way the writing was going, I suspected she just lied to her cousin (MC) to appear more experienced and just let Chloe assume whatever she wanted.

So one could say I tricked myself with thinking ahead of the writing.

Before this, I was 100% Emily as main girl for MC, best love interest in the game. Now? Idk, Amy is adorable and didn't make you work for it nearly as hard.

I suspect Chloe will be my one chance for a defloration scene as aside from Emily it makes no sense for anyone else to be.
I just loved Emily's lovey dovey build up with the MC more as they have so much romantic chemistry and a much more romancy relationship.
I would not count on too much blood unless you want to violently rape Chloe.

That women are sealed like a food commodity and bleed when they have sex the first time is a sad myth. Some may bleed but most won't. Each woman has an individual hymen and the variety ranges from almost absent to completely sealed. Completely sealed is rare and a serious problem since the menstrual liquids have no way to flow out and it requires a medical intervention.

Even if Chloe is a virgin, she probably has played with her fingers often enough to prepare herself for sex. If she is wet and the intercourse is consensual, there is a good chance that there will be no blood.

The expectation of uneducated societies that a virgin will always bleed on first sex is fatal for the majority of virgin women who not bleed and then are called liers and are repudiated. Those women who have the luck that their hymen does not block intercourse and allows sex without injury / trauma and so with less pain. Men should be happy when having sex with their girl the first time does not turn into a bloody, painful trauma.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Dont get me wrong, I know in real life the hymen can be broken for all kinds of reasons, even tampon use or strenuous exercise can break it.

But its a game, a fantasy. Much like most hentai are so wildly inaccurate to a girls first time that she bleed whether its from consensual sex or not.

It doesn't make the idea any less hot. For me at least.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
complete "spending time with Emily" and talk to Linda, ask "how are you…"
but i need first some with rock paper scissors so right? and how?

"you must spank linda under rachel supervision" how`?
i keep go in doc room nothing happens.

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
complete "spending time with Emily" and talk to Linda, ask "how are you…"
but i need first some with rock paper scissors so right? and how?

You have to visit emilys room at 01:00 am. Before that you have to visit the doc and talk to her, when she does mention emily in her conversation the lesbian interaction with emily changes... This changes several times so you have to repeatedly visit them, there is some randomness at play here, so it takes some time to get all the stars...

"rock paper scissors" is a reverence to the (lesbian) sex position emily&linda are performing... just imagine der legs as scissors and you get it ;)

In regard to the spanking part with rachel visit the doc at 21:00 at the infarmry. Sometimes she gets caught by rachel (random). If you walk in at that moment on them rachel will let you spank linda for being sooo naughty ...

tmv

May 31, 2017
Hi, I need your help as I'm stuck. For the 1st milestone I need some progress on Cloe pretending to be sick. However, that seems only to happen in the first few days. It's the only star to do for the milestone.
How can I play these Chloe events? Or maybe there is a cheat?
Your help is highly appreciated.

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Hi, I need your help as I'm stuck. For the 1st milestone I need some progress on Cloe pretending to be sick. However, that seems only to happen in the first few days. It's the only star to do for the milestone.
Talk to Linda at 08:00, then peek/enter Chloe's room.

Taimant

Nov 26, 2018
i am not sure where exactly you are stuck but maybe check out the walkthrouh?

Reactions: Baxonius

magus448

May 22, 2018
Awwwww. Emily isn't a Virgin? All that build up? All that time. And here I thought she was working so hard to protect her pussy because she was a virgin but no, its only because she's not on the pill? We both fucked the doctor together, would be easy to get her on a contraceptive and have no one be the wiser!

What a let down!

Missed opportunity here. Would of been much better and all you need is a little blood and a changed dialog or two.

And yes, my virgin fetish is showing, i know but it would of been so hot and fit the story so well.
Linda has got to be on the pill since the MC keeps unloading into her in the hot tub. Even allows him to try and pull out in the office. Still wondering why Emily wont let us any where near there.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
You must progress in "Aunt finally finds out" which is related to Chloe faking sick. After Chloe was sick about 6 times, Rachel will order Linda to change her method of temperature check and will finally discover that Linda was lying to her to cover Chloe's faking. There is a scene where mc talks to Rachel and Susan after dinner to save Linda from being fired. The consequences are :
- Linda has to submit to Rachel and follow the rules on board with spanking punishment
- mc gets a sex reward from Linda
- if Linda fails, mc is responsible to spank her. Sometimes Rachel will watch.
- 21:00 doctor's room will randomly feature Rachel catching Linda masturbating, so mc has to spank her.
- There is the option to spank Linda at 21:00 even if Rachel is not there.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
How make rachel in bad mood?
i need "Payback" punished on chloe stars 3 and 4(with paddle)
steal homework but need make rachel in bad mood,right?

And "Pleasant Surprise" 1 st stars how?. i already got the 2nd Stars.

Edit: Ah then go to chloe room 22:00 and peek i get both stars.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
Linda has got to be on the pill since the MC keeps unloading into her in the hot tub. Even allows him to try and pull out in the office. Still wondering why Emily wont let us any where near there.

I was extremely disappointed, with all the build up, and little hints like Linda telling her "its okay if you imagine this is him." when playing with a dildo. I was super excited as it makes sense with the story how lovely dovey their relationship is, that she was building towards giving him her first time but no, just doesn't want to catch a baby. Which is understandable but damn, just get on the pill, your literally fucking the doctor and it helps regulate hormones anyways.
It shouldn't of been the big deal it was made out to be imho.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
How make rachel in bad mood?
i need "Payback" punished on chloe stars 3 and 4(with paddle)
steal homework but need make rachel in bad mood,right?

And "Pleasant Surprise" 1 st stars how?. i already got the 2nd Stars.

Edit: Ah then go to chloe room 22:00 and peek i get both stars.
"Mood" was removed from the game in 0.3.x.
"Payback" and stealing homework/15:00 punishment are different events.
"Pleasant Surprise" : check your room around 15:00 (random)

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Dont get me wrong, I know in real life the hymen can be broken for all kinds of reasons, even tampon use or strenuous exercise can break it.

But its a game, a fantasy. Much like most hentai are so wildly inaccurate to a girls first time that she bleed whether its from consensual sex or not.

It doesn't make the idea any less hot. For me at least.
The modern view is that the hymen as kind of seal (membran) of virginity is a dangerous and obsolete myth. In the normal case there is no such seal/membran to "break". A normal hymen may even survive a delivery without "breaking". Better forget all the fairy tales you heard. There are enough web ressources regarding the hymen, now often called "vaginal corona" to prevent misunderstandings.

A bleeding during intercourse is often simply caused by a dry vagina, so it is a sign of a (often painful) injury, has nothing to do with virginity and should not happen in consensual sex.

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
The modern view is that the hymen as kind of seal (membran) of virginity is a dangerous and obsolete myth. In the normal case there is no such seal/membran to "break". A normal hymen may even survive a delivery without "breaking". Better forget all the fairy tales you heard. There are enough web ressources regarding the hymen, now often called "vaginal corona" to prevent misunderstandings.

A bleeding during intercourse is often simply caused by a dry vagina, so it is a sign of a (often painful) injury, has nothing to do with virginity and should not happen in consensual sex.

I'm not going to argue on the likelihood of their being blood man. I honestly don't care enough.
I understand that is not necessarily how it works IRL but like I said, I dont care, its a game, a fantasy, not real life.

Honestly, bleeding is the smallest point of my disappointment. I just thought her guarding her pussy so fiercely (and other story hints) was Emily secretly protecting her virginity, it wasn't and narratively I thought it was a missed opportunity.
Is that an old-world mindset based completely on personal preference? Sure, but i'm not going to be doing half the shit I do in games irl. Nor do i push my expectations in games onto real life situations. I can't take out my boss for the epic loot drop without the guards (police) taking me away. lol.

Just relax, I'm just expressing a personal opinion. We are all allowed to like or hate things for different reasons. And I love this game! Just disappointed how 1 thing turned out.

Reactions: Super Galactus
3.80 star(s) 123 Votes