Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
So on the island, how do you solve the who wrote on Amy mystery? I mean without saving and trying each one to see who did it. I didn't see any clues that could lead to a legitimate outcome. Seems pretty poor setup, to me.

Antwit

Dec 20, 2018
+9
No.
Savegames were discontinued around version 0.3.x when the mood+punishment system was changed.
Best start a new game from beginning since those changes also applied to the early game, changing the overall experience of the game. Some of the grind from earlier versions was removed/reduced, so the game now should progress faster. And there is a lot more content compared to 0.1.6.
Be sure to check the notebook and the progress screen in the game regularly for hints since the available walkthrough is completely outdated and no longer usefull.
The "new" walkthrough posted here may help : https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/04/296256_Cure_My_Addiction_-_assistance_Walkthrough.pdf ;)

Reactions: Simon Jester

Aidevilehelli

Nov 1, 2017
At the top of the event screen, you'll see "First Milestone" and a list of stars (events) that need to be completed for it to happen.
oh, didn't read the top of the page and just play :). I can't seems to get rachel to be angry and use paddle even though she used it to smack me. Neither could i get to distract both the sister from their chores to get spank using paddle. Anyone can guide me?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
How to get amy to have sex with you on the island?
Go to sleep at 23.00. First time you massage her back. Second time you massage her legs. Third time you have a better idea (sex of course)

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
oh, didn't read the top of the page and just play :). I can't seems to get Rachel to be angry and use paddle even though she used it to smack me. Neither could i get to distract both the sister from their chores to get spank using paddle. Anyone can guide me?
To distract either Chloe or Emily, you need to have them misbehave three times for a punishment from Rachel to take place.
Watch the counter under their face on the top of the screen. You need the three little horizontal bars in red.
To distract them during their studies have them do sexual things with you.
For them to misbehave, provoke them during meals or talk to them during the day, they may tell you that they crossed their mother (both latter are random)
When Rachel announces punishment during diner, be in the corridor in the evening, you'll hear the sound of spanking coming from the punished girl's room and you can peek (21.00 and 22.00 depending on who).

icanflyplanes

Jan 12, 2018
Complete Beach Saves. 13-1 to 13-9 has all endings and some of the hot scenes. 14-1 allows replay of beach week, 14-2 is 100% save back on the yacht. It's not too hard to figure it all out after a few play through's, but I figured it would be nice to have these posted here :)

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Hey guys :) I completed the island, but cant do the last star from Rachel's path. I completed the permanent marker event. Is the last star avaliable after it too?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hey guys :) I completed the island, but cant do the last star from Rachel's path. I completed the permanent marker event. Is the last star avaliable after it too?
To get the last of Rachel's path you need that Chloe doesn't spank Emily in the "Permanent Marker" event

Reactions: chuckypetya

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thank you mate!!!
It was a great update! Wooow, i wish for a threesome with Chloe and Emily... :p
Not before the last release I'm afraid...:cry: No in the last release we'll see the whole family together with MC :p

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Just got this a few days ago and worked through all the things leading to the first milestone and everything was good. The story, the characters, the look, the progression, everything kinda made sense. Or at least as much sense as a pseudo-incestuous yacht harem spanking story could make.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Just got this a few days ago and worked through all the things leading to the first milestone and everything was good. The story, the characters, the look, the progression, everything kinda made sense. Or at least as much sense as a pseudo-incestuous yacht harem spanking story could make.

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes