Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Not before the last release I'm afraid...:cry:
No in the last release we'll see the whole family together with MC :p

I hope not. There should be a generational divide, and I cannot see Rachel happily sharing with Chloe and Emily.

And what of Linda - just how attached is Emily to her?

Normally the main MILF is the 'final' conquest, though hopefully she will succumb soon, and the harem or group choices will see the end of the game.

Susan is the intriguing one.
TheGary has a habit of putting in lines in conversations hinting vaguely at some future content.
Susan particularly has a few yet to be resolved:

1. The idea that she might try swimming naked - as Rachel does at 0.00
2. The suggestion that if the MC is a "very good boy" she might let him use his cock rather than the plastic one.
… …. ... and one I found again this morning,
3. In the bondage scene with Amy, she produces the strap-on, and says she bought it with someone else in mind, but "that prey was proving harder to hunt down than she thought?
So possibly Linda, probably Rachel, and will we see it being worn in the next update focussing on Rachel and Susan?

Whilst thinking about Susan and writing this, I have also found another excuse or logical reason as to why another trip to the Island with the MC, Rachel and Susan could be viable, and which I can add to my reasoni8ng of an earlier post.

Having created them, using the island backdrops for other episodes makes sense, and it is Susan whose character and behaviour is probably most restricted on the yacht.
So far in the game as Captain and in ultimate charge at sea, she remains to a large extent aloof, in control, dominating, and measured about her actions, at least partly due to her responsibilities as Captain.
Taking her off the boat, and on to the island would remove those restrictions and allow her to get a bit drunk for example and allow her to get up to all sorts of things.

HSarajevo

Jun 5, 2017
Complete Beach Saves. 13-1 to 13-9 has all endings and some of the hot scenes. 14-1 allows replay of beach week, 14-2 is 100% save back on the yacht. It's not too hard to figure it all out after a few play through's, but I figured it would be nice to have these posted here :)
Any body knows where are the saves saved on MAC?

chuckypetya

Jan 18, 2018
Not before the last release I'm afraid...:cry: No in the last release we'll see the whole family together with MC :p
That's okay for me, the Chloe and Emily scene at the end were really hot too!!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ThL

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Is there bugs in this patch because I can't seem to figure out how it's possible to do all them Island tasks in one week when barely anything pops up. Only 10% is done by day 5 and only once has the USB thing popped up.
Fair play for all the tasks but damn how is it even possible to do all? I went ''place by place do what can be done then skip an hour'' and kept doing that but barely any stars were done by the week?

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
I did most of it in one go. Can't do everything as some are favoring one over another.

May 25, 2017
Is there bugs in this patch because I can't seem to figure out how it's possible to do all them Island tasks in one week when barely anything pops up. Only 10% is done by day 5 and only once has the USB thing popped up.
Fair play for all the tasks but damn how is it even possible to do all? I went ''place by place do what can be done then skip an hour'' and kept doing that but barely any stars were done by the week?
No bugs found or reported so far AFAIK (except the one already fixed in the latest update).

Remember that you can't finish all four paths in one week, they are mutually exclusive. As for the side events (right side of the event screen), some of them require you to be at a specific location at a specific time to trigger. Play around with it a bit and you'll figure most of it out. If you have questions about a specific event/star, don't hesitate to ask.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
It will take you at least 2 and more probably 3 trips to the island to achieve all the events. And as said, you can only achieve one path per week

onii7z

Feb 6, 2019
hello, how to make Rachel use the paddle please? because she has threatened her daughters many times, but she never uses it

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
You need 4 early nights for the 'early morning' stars, and you need 3 not quite so early nights for some massaging progression - now if you want to "party" both nights to get all 3 endings you need 3 weeks to do all the minor events. :)

May 25, 2017
hello, how to make Rachel use the paddle please? because she has threatened her daughters many times, but she never uses it
You can check the punishment level/progression at the top right of your screen. To unlock the paddle just keep getting the girls in trouble as often as possible. Remember to check out the actual scenes by peeking in their rooms at 21-22:00 when Rachel has announced their punishments.

May 25, 2017
Sorry I didn’t understand what to do, I’m showing you my progress can you help me?
Thank you
Since your question was about the paddle, I'm assuming you need help with the "Payback" event?

If so, all you need to do is get the girls into trouble during the day (distract them from their homework, ask them "How are things", etc) until they have 3 strikes. Once Rachel has announced their punishment during dinner, you can spy on their punishment at 21:00 and 22:00 in their rooms. The more they get punished, the harsher the punishment becomes until it reaches paddle on their bare bottoms. Once you see those scenes, the stars will unlock.

onii7z

Feb 6, 2019
[QUOTE = "Erreur de segmentation, post: 1805630, membre: 42343"] Comme votre question portait sur la raquette, je suppose que vous avez besoin d’aide pour l’événement "Payback"?

Si c'est le cas, tout ce que vous avez à faire est de créer des problèmes pour les filles pendant la journée (éloignez-les de leurs devoirs, demandez-leur comment elles vont, etc.) jusqu'à ce qu'elles aient 3 grèves. Une fois que Rachel a annoncé leur punition pendant le dîner, vous pouvez les espionner à 21h00 et à 22h00 dans leur chambre. Plus ils sont punis, plus la punition devient sévère jusqu'à ce qu'elle atteigne le sol nu. Une fois que vous verrez ces scènes, les étoiles se déverrouilleront. [/ QUOTE]
Thank you

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
oh, didn't read the top of the page and just play :). I can't seems to get rachel to be angry and use paddle even though she used it to smack me. Neither could i get to distract both the sister from their chores to get spank using paddle. Anyone can guide me?
Not Bugs, but a poor design. It's seems designed so you can't do everything in the time allowed. The adjustment for that is you can do the update several times. The dialog options usually work only the first time and every other time you talk to a character you get a nothing option. The author of this game (as good as it is) has an unfortunate tendency toward grindy actions and plot elements.

TheGary

Game Developer
Sep 17, 2018
Not Bugs, but a poor design. It's seems designed so you can't do everything in the time allowed. The adjustment for that is you can do the update several times. The dialog options usually work only the first time and every other time you talk to a character you get a nothing option. The author of this game (as good as it is) has an unfortunate tendency toward grindy actions and plot elements.
The author of this game only has 24 hours in a day.

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
The author of this game only has 24 hours in a day.
We all only have 24 hours in a day. Don't get me wrong your game is better than most games here (at least in it's promise). But you did decide to release it as it is. So when people have an opinion they express it. Sometimes it's good sometimes it's not. Look I understand the issues of software development. I've done it for 40 years. There are only so many development hours in a day, only so many resources available, and only so many render hours for the images. But in the end an effort has to stand on it's own merits. I don't think the island diversion adds a lot to the game. Other will have different opinions. But that's the way it goes. The advice I can give you is don't take feedback as criticism. It's just input. Your effort shows a lot of promise, but it also has a long way to go. Its the nature of the funding model you're using. But if your subscribers are continuing to grow, you probably shouldn't listen to the volunteer beta testers too much. Also remember I am trying to help your game, I wrote a new walkthrough toward that effort. But listen to all the people asking for help and are confused by the game on this thread. But don't take it personally, even professionally produced and paid for games have walkthroughs and help sites to help the users. I assume this is one of the first games you've ever done and that your learning on the go. So that's the value to you, someone is paying you to learn. :) But take the feedback as it's intended as input to help your game and thus you.

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes