hedeeeee

Mar 18, 2019
I started this game 2 days ago and now it is updated, which is a really nice surprise. So perhaps it is not a good timing to post this right after an update but I'm at the point where MC moved Amy out of his bedroom..and it seems like game got worse after Amy's addition to be honest.

Other than that, great game so far. Great girls, a bit ridiculous but intriguing story. Probably the cleanest interface I have seen in this kind of game. All good stuff.

Reactions: ThL

Dongus420

May 21, 2018
For whatever reason the usual trick of turning PC renpy games into playable on a Mac isn't working so hopefully the proper mac version is available to download at some point.

magus448

May 22, 2018
So how are we to check the stuff we missed in the past if we can't access the progression chart? All that part of the ui is overlapped by the cheats.

rexaine

Apr 22, 2019
So how are we to check the stuff we missed in the past if we can't access the progression chart? All that part of the ui is overlapped by the cheats.
thats why u dont deleted old version game.. or u must remind what u dont finished before

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Hey, changelog says v0.6 but title says v0.6.4, are the 4 versions after v0.6 simple bug fixes and all or is there actual content after that aswell ? Because I think it jumped from 5.3 to 6.4 all of a sudden ?

tontoman

May 4, 2017
The dynamic with the sisters is a bit different and isn't exactly conducive to a blackmail arc. As for maledom... as far as I'm concerned there's no such thing while Susan is still aboard. At best it's... shared dom? ;)
If you're looking at it content wise, it's 99% male dom past half way. Just because there's potential of Susan stepping in, doesn't really matter content wise. Chloe getting to watch as Susan punishes you was about the last Fdom(ish) stuff in the contest between the three of you, at least afaik (when I stopped playing, now just keep an eye on changelogs just incase).

To me things like that, the contests between the three of you, was the best part (and most unique around here) but was quickly undone with the change in dynamics and the reveal of their hidden preferences. I agree now in the later part, blackmail is really out the door, which is why I also wished there was more at the start. After that, it became like other harem quest games (with great renders though), which is fine if that's all you're looking for.

Reactions: Dr22 and trdx
May 25, 2017
Hey, changelog says v0.6 but title says v0.6.4, are the 4 versions after v0.6 simple bug fixes and all or is there actual content after that aswell ? Because I think it jumped from 5.3 to 6.4 all of a sudden ?
The content version is 0.6 with 0.6.1 - 0.6.4 being simply bug fixes.

xb

Nov 9, 2017
Once you get all the stars on 6.4 is there anything else? I've had rachel show up in my room flashing the goods and Emma and Chloe talking revenge.

yourdaddy555

Apr 5, 2019
This game is awesome I played till it's prologue and after that I couldn't..it's walkthrough is quite ambiguous for me...everytime i start the game I feel I am going to miss some content.. because I will not be at a specific place at a specific time.. anyone got a solution to it

Reactions: Iramis

magus448

May 22, 2018
You always have an opportunity to see all content. If you miss a time you will have another chance on hte next weekday or weekend. Though my last playthrough some things seemed bugged and never happened.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThL

yourdaddy555

Apr 5, 2019
You always have an opportunity to see all content. I fy you miss a time you will have another chance on hte next weekday or weekend. Though my last playthrough some things seemed bugged and never happened.
Walkthrough is also a time and place sensitive ..I don't know what to do

magus448

May 22, 2018
Some things also have to happen in other quests to proceed on some of them. Like the chore ones unlock randomly. Each has a certain percentage of showing up.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
To me things like that, the contests between the three of you

What does the "contests between the three of you" mean?
CONTEST-
1. an event in which people compete for supremacy in a sport, activity, or particular quality.
"a beauty contest"

So the battle with the two girls and you trying to get each other into trouble with Susan.

CtrlTab

Feb 24, 2018
Hoping someone posts a Mac version. Can't wait to continue playing fapping!
The great thing about renpy is you don't have to wait.

- If you Go to and download the SDK
- You can play through the renpy app in the sdk folder after you set the path
- To set path open renpy in SDK and click on "Create New Project"
- It will ask for a name and location to create a new folder
- The Name does not matter but where ever you set this folder to be created is where you want to put the pc versions of renpy games
- the folder titled game must be in another folder and that folder will appear in the renpy app

Example:
**/Path / you/ set/ Game _Name/ game folder
*: any location is fine
------
- Then you should see "Game_Name" in a list on the left when you launch the renpy in in SDK. If not hit refresh
- Then click launch project in the bottom right corner.
- This will even load your save states from renpy.app versions in ~/Library/

***** NOTE: SDK does not copy over custom assets. These will have to found and copied over to the renpy folders in renpy SDK

Last edited:
Reactions: rhae
Feb 25, 2019

Uncompress the zip, open Renpy.app (ported from windows version)
PS: This is my first attempt at something like this. There may be few bugs, so bear with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: rhae and Vertigob

Cedrickg

Aug 27, 2018
So what happened to a WIN Mega download? I see one for Mac but not Win. Are you going to continue to support Mega?

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes