ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi, how do I give Chloe his pet name? I'm stuck there with her
I'm not sure what your question is about. Here are some tips
To start "Chloe's Training", you need to reveal Chloe's Humilation Trait during "Truth or Dare" which requires both Chloe and Emily having Corruption Level 1. Talk to Susan frequently to report Chloe's progress.
During truth & Dare : dare Chloe to undress x3, then dare her to play a dog, then Truth her about humiliation. You have a new training and pet play available

Reactions: cri

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Guys help, i cant unlock 4th star in aunt makes mistake. The option to search the cabin is not there.
I have the same problem ( she's there up to 20.00, past that there are no "Search" options) . Also the one from Chloe's New Punishment ( After first Milestone, very early in the morning, when she's not wearing panties). I'm guessing first you take a shower..and then what?

Wobblysocks

Apr 8, 2018
Hi all,

Just a quick question for those with the knowledge. :)

I've just finished the Island portion and just got back on the boat. Went back "reliving the past" to try and get that to 100%, but I am unable to get the last two Stars for Linda's Night Visits as that is currently "Unavailable" according to the Help menu options list.

Is a future update going to bring back the possibility of her visits again or do I need to do some fudging of code/variables to allow it to happen again?

Those two stars are all that I am missing from before 0.6.

Cheers,
Wobblysocks

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I have the same problem ( she's there up to 20.00, past that there are no "Search" options) . Also the one from Chloe's New Punishment ( After first Milestone, very early in the morning, when she's not wearing panties). I'm guessing first you take a shower..and then what?
Catch Chloe at 16.00 in Emily's room. Tell her to stop wearing panties. The following morning at 06.00 you can catch her like that.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Hi all,

I've just finished the Island portion and just got back on the boat. Went back "reliving the past" to try and get that to 100%, but I am unable to get the last two Stars for Linda's Night Visits as that is currently "Unavailable" according to the Help menu options list.

Is a future update going to bring back the possibility of her visits again or do I need to do some fudging of code/variables to allow it to happen again?

Cheers,
Wobblysocks
Bad news : you can't progress anymore with Linda once Amy is here...

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
@TheGary : A minor bug

I played 0.5.3 up to yacht 100%.
I went to Island and to new yacht with 0.6.4.
I returned to Island with 0.6.6.

On the Island I have 2 messages in the notebook from the old game.
- Meet with Susan and Rachel at 20:00.
- Amy is sucking up to Rachel. (bug since Amy already moved.)

Those message should be cleared/suppressed since they are not relevant for the Island nor the new yacht.
In case there are relevant notes for the old yacht, they should be stored somewhere and brought back only when doing a dream visit to the old yacht.

The story now goes :
Old Yacht -> Island -> New Yacht with option to go back to the Island (and option to dream of Old Yacht)

While Old Yacht becomes a dream, Island is still a repeatable part of the game and has effect on New Yacht, so Island should not be classified as "old game".
I noticed that assets for the Old Yacht and the Island are now located in folder "!old" and "zz_oldgame". In case that there will be new content for The Island with a future update, I would suggest to organize Old Yacht content and Island content in different folders.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Hi all,

Cheers,
Wobblysocks
Did you ignore Linda for 3 or more days in a row?
(ignore = don't have any kind of sex with her)

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Thanks.
I've reached 89%, first milestone completed, only thing missing is 4 star of Aunt makes mistakes and Fulfilling Linda's Requests, Plus More the Merrier.
How do you trigger Island section? Should I proceed with Inviting Amy ( dialogue says it's point of no return)?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Yes I did for 5+ days, but since the flag is set to unavailable she won't visit, hence why I asked about future updates etc, so I could try for 100%.
I think this is a (minor) bug. Once Amy has moved the flag should be reset.

The flag you have to change is e023.enabled but it is overwritten by the update if amy_did_arrive is true.

Code:
if amy_did_arrive and e023.enabled:
        $ e023.enabled = False
You can try the following :
Play until Linda should do a visit. Save your game before going to bed in a new slot.
Use to change both flags :
amy_did_arrive -> false
e023.enabled -> true
Sleep
If Linda did surprise visit, save again and change both flags back.

Reactions: ohmz

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Thanks.
I've reached 89%, first milestone completed, only thing missing is 4 star of Aunt makes mistakes and Fulfilling Linda's Requests, Plus More the Merrier.
How do you trigger Island section? Should I proceed with Inviting Amy ( dialogue says it's point of no return)?
You should reach 100% before inviting Amy, or at least complete Linda's quest, to be on the safe side.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
You should reach 100% before inviting Amy, or at least complete Linda's quest, to be on the safe side.
- Aunt makes Mistakes star 4 should be unavailable after Milestone 1. It is the star for peeking at Rachel with flashlight while she is drugged by sleeping pills.
- Second part of Fulfilling Linda's Request requires progress with Emily (Move Amy, Protect Emily), so this cannot be completed before Amy arrives.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Thanks.
- Aunt makes Mistakes star 4 should be unavailable after Milestone 1. It is the star for peeking at Rachel with flashlight while she is drugged by sleeping pills.
- Second part of Fulfilling Linda's Request requires progress with Emily (Move Amy, Protect Emily), so this cannot be completed before Amy arrives.

To trigger the Island trip, you need to progress with Emily (Move Amy, Protect Emily) and then talk to Rachel.

To advance in the story, you must invite Amy.

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes