f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
We don't really know much yet and while Gary is an awful tease at times, spoilers are another matter.
I guess that CMA is now at a difficult decision point defining the future structure of the game and such decisions require some time.

There is the Old Yacht content, the Island as transition area and the New Yacht which is currently under construction. Moving the Old Yacht content into the dream section and splitting it from the new yacht already caused some problems. (It seems that old yacht has its own day counter, Island uses the old and new day counter and New Yacht uses the new day counter. Sleep is different for all 3 sections, etc.) What should happen if you dream of Old Yacht and decide to visit the Island in your dream? Will you return to the old yacht or to the new yacht in your dream? At the moment things are getting complicated.

There is still the new relation system in development. Integrating it into the game should have effect on the old and new content. This will be difficult if the old and new yacht use different coding when new yacht coding is evolving while old yacht coding is maybe frozen.

My guess is that TheGary will finish the New Yacht locations and add some new scenes for Chloe and Emily fans for 0.7.

kensvs

Nov 19, 2017
i'm stuck at "You must watch when Emily and Linda are together" milestone.. i tried peeping at Emily's room at night and catching them having sex but the only option i have is Leave or Enter, and if i enter i get a double blow job.. can anyone help me please..?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
i'm stuck at "You must watch when Emily and Linda are together" milestone.. i tried peeping at Emily's room at night and catching them having sex but the only option i have is Leave or Enter, and if i enter i get a double blow job.. can anyone help me please..?
Emily needs corruption level 1, if that's the case enter the room and choose "watch them". If you haven't unlocked her corruption level yet, you need to complete "Emily try anal" first...

kensvs

Nov 19, 2017
Emily needs corruption level 1, if that's the case enter the room and choose "watch them". If you haven't unlocked her corruption level yet, you need to complete "Emily try anal" first...
i've already done the "Emily try anal" and i already reach level 1 corruption and exhibition for emily but i still dont have that "Watch them" option

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
i've already done the "Emily try anal" and i already reach level 1 corruption and exhibition for emily but i still dont have that "Watch them" option
trigger is not 100%
just try again on another day
i had to do it 3 times and then it triggered

WHYTORMENT

Mar 17, 2019
Hi, i cant for the life of me find chloes homework in the corridor @1300 i even tried to start a new game and i did it right after chloe mentions her homework and nothing is there something that has to be done so it appears in the corridor

TGI Games

Nov 20, 2018
Hi, i cant for the life of me find chloes homework in the corridor @1300 i even tried to start a new game and i did it right after chloe mentions her homework and nothing is there something that has to be done so it appears in the corridor
It's because it's not in the corridor. It's in the interior.

eusimaeu

May 1, 2019
First of all, sorry for asking a question that may have been answered before, but i can't find a search option to search within the thread for the life of me. Now to where i am stuck. I can't find a way to be awake at 06:00. If i go to sleep by myself, i wake up at 08:00. If i try to stay awake, after 03:00 he goes to sleep automatically and wakes up again at 08:00... I don't know what i have to do

May 25, 2017
First of all, sorry for asking a question that may have been answered before, but i can't find a search option to search within the thread for the life of me. Now to where i am stuck. I can't find a way to be awake at 06:00. If i go to sleep by myself, i wake up at 08:00. If i try to stay awake, after 03:00 he goes to sleep automatically and wakes up again at 08:00... I don't know what i have to do
Go to sleep at 22:00.

kvlt

Feb 7, 2018
100% on yacht. 100% on the island but i can't unlocked Extra Naughty #1. Please someone can help me?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
100% on yacht. 100% on the island but i can't unlocked Extra Naughty #1. Please someone can help me?
Visit the Island and complete or redo Rachel's path. The game evaluates which path was completed on the last Island trip.
You can talk to Rachel for the Island trip. It has a cooldown of ca. 1 week.

Reactions: kvlt

kvlt

Feb 7, 2018
Visit the Island and complete or redo Rachel's path. The game evaluates which path was completed on the last Island trip.
You can talk to Rachel for the Island trip. It has a cooldown of ca. 1 week.
Can you completed Rachel's path in one week? Because i did 3 stars before on 0.63 and when i back on the island a week later the 3 stars i got is gone back to 0.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
You can complete only one path on the Island in one week. The stars for the single steps of a path are reset after the week but not the 4 stars on top for completed paths.

Before you go back to the Island, try to talk to Rachel some more. The talking should start with talking about the food. And there are more talks with Rachel afterwards, so it may take some days to unfold.

Probably it is not required to have done the Rachel ending as the last one but only to have completed it.
if "Extra Naughty #1" in _event["name"] and e070.unlocked_yacht2 and e053.completed_rachel

Reactions: kvlt

kvlt

Feb 7, 2018
You can complete only one path on the Island in one week. The stars for the single steps of a path are reset after the week but not the 4 stars on top for completed paths.

Before you go back to the Island, try to talk to Rachel some more. The talking should start with talking about the food. And there are more talks with Rachel afterwards, so it may take some days to unfold.

Probably it is not required to have done the Rachel ending as the last one but only to have completed it.
Okay, but i read your walkthrough (awesome walkthrough,btw thanks) stated that 2nd and 3rd star events (Spank Amy and Discpline Chloe with an effective punishment) is overlapping so there is no way i completed all 4 stars Rachel path in just one week right? Or am i mising something here?

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
No what he meant was that you cannot complete all the secondary events in one week - in fact it takes at least 3, but they do not reset if you start the island again.

hugo_123

Mar 7, 2018
someone with same problem when i go to pool at midnight i cant see rachel naked im seeing just talk to racheal and i played 3 times and same problem what i have to do ?

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes