QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Anyone got 100% progression for boat & Island and all paths save, please?

I have 100% progression and only 2 paths done. It will save me the graining before I start this current patch.

danman87

Mar 17, 2019

Uncompress the zip, open Renpy.app (ported from windows version)
PS: This is my first attempt at something like this. There may be few bugs, so bear with it.
This didn't work for me. I click on Renpy.app but it just opens for a second then closes. Game doesn't load or anything.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
do i need to download v0.6.6 my yacht is normal after island ? i read it is a bug for new game start !

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
ok i cant get extra naughty #1 i got right emily was the one who wrote on amy and then at the beach emily and chloe talked about it but i didnt get the star so i cant start the new task on the yacht what do i need to do to get started ive wasted 20 days just talking to everyone and nothing happens thanks

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
do we have new actions on new yacht or just talk and "nothing" any new sex scene ?

bdaywans

Apr 15, 2017
Linda Surprise Visit - Trigger

I'm at 98% of everything complete.
Amy is no longer sleeping in my room.
All events and chores are done.
The only thing I need to do before going to the island is Linda Surprise Visit

What trigger do I need to activate this? Did I miss it and can't get it back?
If so I've seen it before so is there any 'cheat' I can make to my save file?

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
ok i cant get extra naughty #1 i got right emily was the one who wrote on amy and then at the beach emily and chloe talked about it but i didnt get the star so i cant start the new task on the yacht what do i need to do to get started ive wasted 20 days just talking to everyone and nothing happens thanks
@f96zonetrooper did an Island Walkthrough that should help you : Island Walkthrough.

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
in previous versions when i have 5 stars i have 5 task to do ! in this game show me 5 stars i do 1 thing and finish all 5 stars complete task ? 3 quests i finish 2 and do almost nothing to do that !!! playing this update will be long as 5 minute !!!

May 25, 2017
Weeks before 0.6 was even released, it was clear that this update will be about re-designing the yacht and the various idles (a lot more of them now) and setting up the stage for the new events in 0.7. Would I have loved to see more events? Sure, who wouldn't? Am I happy to wait for 0.7 and get events in the new, improved environment - absolutely.

Bottom line - 0.6 is a setup for 0.7+ and the three events we did get are more of a bonus than anything else.

D

Deleted member 924843

Can someone tell me how to complete the first milestone? I've got all the stars

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes