hedeeeee

Mar 18, 2019
So is there no way to complete pre island events once you go to island? You get a completely different event index after you return?

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
Due to popular demand, a new walkthrough has been compiled, covering all in-game events up until and including CMA-v0.7.2. Enjoy.

Download:

Note that this is a fanmade walkthrough, so address your complaints about inaccuracies, spelling, grammar, etc mistakes to me and not to Gary. He is completely blameless (except for creating such a complicated game).
Gread job. (y)

So is there no way to complete pre island events once you go to island? You get a completely different event index after you return?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: hedeeeee

Savor

Jan 30, 2018
how can i unlock "emilys drinking problem"?
ich talk at 17:00 everyday with her but nothing happens.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
I think you can through the dream section, but I've not tried that one myself

Reactions: hedeeeee

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
how can i unlock "emilys drinking problem"?
ich talk at 17:00 everyday with her but nothing happens.
when you talk to her, ask her what she is doing and whose drink it is behind her back. When you do that several times in a row (don't miss a day) you'll get the new scene

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Due to popular demand, a new walkthrough has been compiled, covering all in-game events up until and including CMA-v0.7.2. Enjoy.

Download:

Note that this is a fanmade walkthrough, so address your complaints about inaccuracies, spelling, grammar, etc mistakes to me and not to Gary. He is completely blameless (except for creating such a complicated game).
Good Work ... and hard work. The girls sometimes can be very distracting. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: JJI

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Quick question, what is the variable for stamina in order to mod it?
It is a class P_STAMINA defined in p_stamina.rpy.

self.max is the current maximum (based on exp) while self.current is the current available stamina.
self.max can have a maximum value of 5.

Blinghit

Jan 16, 2018
Hey, I restarted the game and I am stuck because I can't unluck the last star "Chloe Rectal Temperature".I've been going to her room at 8am for a while and nothing happens.. Any way to bypass it and move forward?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018

Cure My Addiction v0.5.3 : Sample Playthrough 100% Old Yacht Content (with Femdom)

The following are notes taken during my last playthrough of old yacht content (beta - v0.4.x) with version 0.5.3. AfaIk since then, the old yacht content was not modified except for maybe some bugfixes.

Since the game has some random events, it will be unlikely to replay the days exactly as they are written down below. However some random events like Chloe joining the hot tub or Rachel catching mc spying on her taking a shower or Chloe interrupting mc taking a shower can be easily manipulated by using save/load.

Highlights :
- Cum on day 1
- Emily blowjob on day 3
- Milestone 1 : all stars completed on day 25
- 100 % Old Yacht in 44 days (This could probably still be reduced by a few days.)

Last edited:

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Hey, I restarted the game and I am stuck because I can't unluck the last star "Chloe Rectal Temperature".I've been going to her room at 8am for a while and nothing happens.. Any way to bypass it and move forward?
Talk to Linda at 8am and send her to Chloe, then peek or enter Chloe's room. Save before you do it in case you take the wrong decision.

Fktk

Jan 22, 2018
My file breaks down at the event dare and dare #1. This is what it tells me when the window closes

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'e074_story_07'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "F:\New folder\New folder\New folder\CureMyAddiction-0.7.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "F:\New folder\New folder\New folder\CureMyAddiction-0.7.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 513, in main
run(restart)
File "F:\New folder\New folder\New folder\CureMyAddiction-0.7.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "F:\New folder\New folder\New folder\CureMyAddiction-0.7.2-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 876, in run_context
context.run()
File "scripts/events/e074/e074_dicegame.rpyc", line 60, in script
File "F:\New folder\New folder\New folder\CureMyAddiction-0.7.2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 875, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'e074_story_07'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Cure My Addiction 0.7.2
Sun Jun 16 06:37:44 2019

Fktk

Jan 22, 2018
What are the circumstances? What did you do before it occurred. Do you have a save you can upload?
after i download the new 7.2 version this even was already available when MC went to bed. I looked it up and it got unlocked in the progression its self even though all other events were unlocked.

Fktk

Jan 22, 2018
after i download the new 7.2 version this even was already available when MC went to bed. I looked it up and it got unlocked in the progression its self even though all other events were unlocked.
And now when thse event came the 2nd time around because of the story, the window closes and gives me this message.

lyelisking12

May 1, 2019
who can help? i have still locked in the new yacht - make it clean #1 inappropriate chloe #1, extra naughty #2, back to school #1, and extra naughty #1, but to unlock it all, i need extra naughty #1, it says - after returning from the island, you must have completed rachel`s ending (0 stars), what do i do here? on the new yacht there are no chores (at least for me), help pls.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
who can help? i have still locked in the new yacht - make it clean #1 inappropriate chloe #1, extra naughty #2, back to school #1, and extra naughty #1, but to unlock it all, i need extra naughty #1, it says - after returning from the island, you must have completed rachel`s ending (0 stars), what do i do here? on the new yacht there are no chores (at least for me), help pls.
You've to do the Island again, ask Rachel to get back there (if the option is not available, wait a few days).
For completing Rachel's path, look at the Unofficial Walkthrough or the Island Guide

Reactions: ThL
May 25, 2017
actually,i dont understand where am i, im just looking for some different conversations but its always same, im gonna attach my save file if u want to look
At this point you should be focusing on the missing star of "Aunt Makes Mistakes", "Emily's Help" and "Fulfilling Linda's Request". Those are required to unlock the first Milestone, which in turn unlocks the rest of the pre-Island stars and events.

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes