ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
actually,i dont understand where am i, im just looking for some different conversations but its always same, im gonna attach my save file if u want to look
I've had a look. To progress in the story :
1) go talk to Linda
2) when spying on Rachel by the pool, stay until the end
3) when Rachel mentions checking Chloe's homework, go in the Interior at 13.00 and steal the homework, and stay to watch at 15.00
4) spank Chloe, raise her pain threshold by increasing the force of the blows. now she can take 15 medium and 5 light. she should be able with some training to take 20 hard ones
5) next time you have a study day (not chores), keep one hour of study and study at 18.00 on the Terrace with Em. it will unlock the BJ and lots of things will open from there
You're still in the early stages of the story, follow the hints of the events

xoxoxo

Jun 17, 2018
I've had a look. To progress in the story :
1) go talk to Linda
2) when spying on Rachel by the pool, stay until the end
3) when Rachel mentions checking Chloe's homework, go in the Interior at 13.00 and steal the homework, and stay to watch at 15.00
4) spank Chloe, raise her pain threshold by increasing the force of the blows. now she can take 15 medium and 5 light. she should be able with some training to take 20 hard ones
5) next time you have a study day (not chores), keep one hour of study and study at 18.00 on the Terrace with Em. it will unlock the BJ and lots of things will open from there
You're still in the early stages of the story, follow the hints of the events
Thank you so much man, i hope this will work

xoxoxo

Jun 17, 2018
At this point you should be focusing on the missing star of "Aunt Makes Mistakes", "Emily's Help" and "Fulfilling Linda's Request". Those are required to unlock the first Milestone, which in turn unlocks the rest of the pre-Island stars and events.
ok im gonna focus on these events,Thank you man

Mosin Nagant

Feb 5, 2019
Can i have save file. I hate this game as always! I need to start over again. And the most i hated things in my life is trying to find walkthrough but its none out there. Even save file. I dont like to play a game that you need to start in the beggining. Agghhh!! It's give me stress when playing this game, trying to find out how the event finish and go to the next level.

May 25, 2017
Can i have save file. I hate this game as always! I need to start over again. And the most i hated things in my life is trying to find walkthrough but its none out there. Even save file. I dont like to play a game that you need to start in the beggining. Agghhh!! It's give me stress when playing this game, trying to find out how the event finish and go to the next level.
Absolutely nothing of what you said is true.

1) The game is at least 2 versions backwards compatible (i.e. zero need to start over).
2) The walkthrough is in the OP.
3) If you had bothered to search this thread, you'd have found multiple save files at various points already posted.

Might I recommend Tetris instead?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Absolutely nothing of what you said is true.

1) The game is at least 2 versions backwards compatible (i.e. zero need to start over).
2) The walkthrough is in the OP.
3) If you had bothered to search this thread, you'd have found multiple save files at various points already posted.

Might I recommend Tetris instead?
To be fair, the game did use to need to start over every update even if you transfered the saved, tho not anymore.

That said, thanks a lot for the walkthrough. There are a few hints ingame that dont help at all

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
To be fair, the game did use to need to start over every update even if you transfered the saved, tho not anymore.
Between Update 0.2 and Update 0.3 the structure of the game was reworked and save games were discontinued. Update 0.3 (February 2019) came with a free save covering 100% of 0.2 content to allow players to continue with new content without starting over again.

After that all versions were compatible with save games created with version 0.3 or higher. In case of problems with save games, all known bugs were fixed.

So there should be no reason to complain about save games.

Reactions: ThL and TGI Games

Roger Ramjet

Nov 4, 2018
I can't seem to unlock the start of Chloe's Training progression. I did the initial 'truth or dare', doggie, humiliation, spoke to Susan about how to train a pet. I have gone back to the truth or dare and 'repeated dog and humiliation', several times. When I go back to Susan the conversation option is never there. Anyone help me out on what I am missing. Many thanks :)

May 25, 2017
I can't seem to unlock the start of Chloe's Training progression. I did the initial 'truth or dare', doggie, humiliation, spoke to Susan about how to train a pet. I have gone back to the truth or dare and 'repeated dog and humiliation', several times. When I go back to Susan the conversation option is never there. Anyone help me out on what I am missing. Many thanks :)
It sounds to me like you are on the right track. Can you see the trait you've uncovered for Chloe on the Character screen?

Just to confirm:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
finally save 100%, 100% before the island, 100% of the island, and 100% after you return from the island

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes