Emual

Apr 23, 2019
How do you unlock Chloe's training ?
I made a lot of truth or dare game and still not available :(

MexicanoHueBR

Nov 29, 2017
Hi friends, I'm lost in this part "I keep giving chloe what she wants, is should try to ignore her instead of spranking her." and I do not know what to do, any tips?

jgjgjgjg

Oct 17, 2017
How do I get the You must watch when emily and linda are together star for milestone 1. I have been peeking on them at 1am in emilys room.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Character Info Screen : Bug?

1. Aren't Chloe, Emily and Amy promoted to Exhibition Level 2 when arriving on the New Yacht? The Character Info Screen shows just Exhibition Level 1 for everybody.

2. For Rachel and Amy only 2 (unknown) traits are shown.

Last edited:

lKrakeNl

Jun 13, 2018
finally save 100%, 100% before the island, 100% of the island, and 100% after you return from the island
i deleted my every save file to add yours but in the game there are still my saves on the load screen how can i delete them

.Iru.

Feb 4, 2019
yo, you can even remove the full game and later install another version somewhere else and you will have the save files.

till now i did not bother where all the extra saves are stored

lKrakeNl

Jun 13, 2018
yo, you can even remove the full game and later install another version somewhere else and you will have the save files.

till now i did not bother where all the extra saves are stored
i downloaded completed save file but i can't find it in the game because of them

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
About Save Games :

The current version of the game is not compatible with older save games from before Update 0.3 (February 2019).
There was an official save game for 0.3.x which starts with 100% completion of the 0.2.x content, so that players who played through the earlier version could concentrate on the new content.

There are two locations for save games :
- Installation folder : ...\CureMyAddiction...\game\saves and
- User data : C:\Users\[YOUR_WINDOWS_USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\CureMyAddiction
If there are 2 savegames with the same name, the one from the Renpy-folder is used.
To start a new game without old save games, move, rename or delete both folders.

The page-count in the Save/Load menu is not limited to 15. You can have 100+ pages with 9 save games each. (Use the Left/Right Arrow Icons to navigate.) So you can have almost unlimited number of save games and it is no problem to save the game every ingame hour in case you want to try different options.

You can view/edit savegames with at your own risk. (Make a backup of your savegame before you change something.)

Reactions: lKrakeNl

.Iru.

Feb 4, 2019
its stored in your CureMyAddiction folder /game/saves/
and you have to rename it, so it looks like the other saves. just choose any free number like "7-1-LT1"
otherwise when its still the 3-1 it should be on the third page the upper left

Reactions: lKrakeNl

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

More musings on motivation.

Amy – well there’s an enigma. :whistle:

Not sure even she knows what she is doing.
Highly sexual as she brings sexy underwear with her on the yacht, and is sexually attracted to the MC, and when drunk on the island, seemingly to Emily: there was some rivalry there, but quite a lot of ‘sharing’.

Emily is getting romantically attached to the MC and Amy was his previous, or possibly still is, girlfriend. Rachel put Amy in the MC’s bed when she arrives. I am sure Emily believed nothing was going on! Ha!

Chloe’s animosity is because of the MC – Amy is a rival for his attention, and Chloe seems to have realised Amy’s bondage fetish and sees that as a rival to her own needs. The gold digger jibes are more a reason for her hate to the other characters.

Amy’s bondage trait opens up new possibilities, and the Sacrifice scene with Susan – disappointingly viewed at long range – was also quite interesting. Her reluctance for strapon anal was somewhat of a lie, given what we have seen since.

Actually you would think both Amy and Chloe could be of interest to Susan as well.

Which leads me back to one of my favourite subjects, Susan, ;) she said an interesting thing about the strapon:

“When I bought this, I had another plan for it … But my prey has revealed herself to be harder to hunt down than I expected.”

So, anyone care to speculate who “herself” is?

Also note the colour of the strapon in that scene – it’s black!

In the MC, Chloe and Amy dare game, the one Chloe has ‘borrowed’ is pink. We assume she has nicked it along with the ball gag from Susan’s room. Therefore Susan has at least 2 strapons – presumably Chloe doesn’t realise the pink one has probably been used on her ‘Mom’. :unsure:

Before the refurbishment, Rachel and Susan had their ‘fun’ in Rachel’s room with very little signs of any spanking implements, and now it seems that Susan’s cabin has had quite a makeover with lots of new stuff. So just how many of these new implements and toys Rachel has experienced is yet to be discovered.

Rachel is obviously getting punished by Susan as Rachel’s icon appears on the right-hand side of the screen with an hour countdown – I am now trying to see if I can see her spanked butt naked during this countdown!

Segmentation Fault and I were discussing the Susan Rachel relationship earlier.
Have you noticed the 'romantic' pics of them together in these last 2 updates since the 'deal' was set up. The looks and the touches are of two very close people.
During the set up Susan says:

"For example, I would punish Rachel on occasion, but I will not lick her, will not finger her, rub her. Nor would I allow her to masturbate.”
Which indicates she used to. So what has been going on between them before is a bit deeper than straight dom stuff I think.

qwertyman2000

Sep 19, 2017
For some reason I cannot trigger the blowjob scene with Emily, I am at the terrace at 18:00 and I have done the footjob and handjob 10+ times, a blowjob is not showing up in any of the options, what am I doing wrong?

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes