Mar 10, 2018
Can we PLZ get an updated walkthrough for v0.7.2 and onward, Thanks to whomever can provide this(many blessings on your household).

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
From the Walkthrough :
Study – Terrace 18:00 with Emily:
Blowjob (33% chance) if you unlocked handjob and she has a mood of 2 or more.
Tried over two dozen times and this has still not worked for me. This is after being with Linda and Emily three or four times at 1:00AM getting a blowjob.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Note: This is an unofficial modified version of this game so if something goes worng it goes worng ;)

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Cure My Addiction [v0.7.2] [TheGary] - Original Size: 786MB

Download Win (298MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

adrienL

Feb 8, 2019
Hello, I have a problem since weeks, I forgot this game but I try to restart it and I have the same problem, I'm blocked at this ... What I have to do ?
I tried to wait to have 3/4 - 2/4 - 1/4 stamina but never works...

Thnaks for help

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Hello, I have a problem since weeks, I forgot this game but I try to restart it and I have the same problem, I'm blocked at this ... What I have to do ?

Thnaks for help

View attachment 324449
See the first part of the Tip 'compete the first milestone'. Look at the top of that page under Progression, and you've only got two stars on the first milestone, so loonnnngg way to go.

Reactions: ThL

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018

Thnaks for help

View attachment 324449
see these stars below progress, will only continue after completing these stars

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Okay, am I doing something wrong? I'm past Milestone 1 with 5 stamina, and I'm continuously losing the kneeling contest. Is it just a bad luck? It's the last star I'm missing from "Aunt makes mistakes"
Turn the femdom off, then kneeling contest is an automatic win. Get the star you need and turn it back on

Reactions: Canto Forte
3.80 star(s) 123 Votes