f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Thanks.
I've reached 89%, first milestone completed, only thing missing is 4 star of Aunt makes mistakes and Fulfilling Linda's Requests, Plus More the Merrier.
How do you trigger Island section? Should I proceed with Inviting Amy ( dialogue says it's point of no return)?
- Aunt makes Mistakes star 4 should be unavailable after Milestone 1. It is the star for peeking at Rachel with flashlight while she is drugged by sleeping pills.
- Second part of Fulfilling Linda's Request requires progress with Emily (Move Amy, Protect Emily), so this cannot be completed before Amy arrives.

To trigger the Island trip, you need to progress with Emily (Move Amy, Protect Emily) and then talk to Rachel.

To advance in the story, you must invite Amy.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I really thank you for passing a save but that is including this current patch finished.
I need a save that is everything done just before I start this current patch.
This should be what you want (0.5.3 100% save with all paths completed), I hope I picked the right file, have way to many saves for this game already... :D

Reactions: QTmodz

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
finish island 100% finish new 100% but old before island is 99% because what ever i try to do to find that to finish game tell me to not try will be unlocked in time ! is anyone finish that last task on old yacht ???

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
finish island 100% finish new 100% but old before island is 99% because what ever i try to do to find that to finish game tell me to not try will be unlocked in time ! is anyone finish that last task on old yacht ???
In what event is this missing star/hint ?

xb

Nov 9, 2017
I really thank you for passing a save but that is including this current patch finished.
I need a save that is everything done just before I start this current patch.
I just started a new playthrough. I'll try to remember to save at that point. It'll take me a while because I'm just killing time until .7 :)

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
skip dialogue button (ctrl) in version 6.6 not working
It only skips seen dialogs.
Save, play a scene and then reload and replay it and the ctrl should be working.

I don't know why upgrading to a new version affects the dialog-skipping since the file to store this informations should be available with all save games under user/.../RenPy/CureMyAddiction.

cri

Oct 23, 2017
I'm not sure what your question is about. Here are some tips
To start "Chloe's Training", you need to reveal Chloe's Humilation Trait during "Truth or Dare" which requires both Chloe and Emily having Corruption Level 1. Talk to Susan frequently to report Chloe's progress.
During truth & Dare : dare Chloe to undress x3, then dare her to play a dog, then Truth her about humiliation. You have a new training and pet play available
Right, I already filled the training meter and got to the point where Susan tells the MC "put a pet name to Chloe", and I have continued to interact with Chloe but nothing new comes out, not even talking about getting to the cat cosplay , they have not even mentioned it yet

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
can anybody pls tell me how to successfully ignore Chloe? I catch her peeping at 11pm, I tell her spanking and then "later" for 4x in a row, but my notebook is still hinting that I should try to ignore her.. what am I missing? thanks

May 25, 2017
can anybody pls tell me how to successfully ignore Chloe? I catch her peeping at 11pm, I tell her spanking and then "later" for 4x in a row, but my notebook is still hinting that I should try to ignore her.. what am I missing? thanks
You can catch her earlier than that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Here are some tips :
Unlock Chloe's New Punishment, you must be able to earn favor. When you caught her, there will be an option to ignore her (using : "Actually, you can go", "Actually, no, I've something else to do."). You must do this once and then during the same day, you spank her and the option for a bare bottom spanking will be possible. The easiest way is to catch her at 16:00 in Emily's room and ignore then caught her at 23:00 in the corridor peeking on Emily and spank her.
For the last : go to your bathroom early in the morning, shower, ignore Chloe TWICE, keep showering and on the third time bare spank her, you've got an extra scene. It might take all day for her to show 3 times...
Chloe corruption lv 1: when you catch her, choose "You must be punished" -> "Spanking" -> "I'll deal with you later". Then talk to her immediately after and it will trigger the scene.

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Right, I already filled the training meter and got to the point where Susan tells the MC "put a pet name to Chloe", and I have continued to interact with Chloe but nothing new comes out, not even talking about getting to the cat cosplay , they have not even mentioned it yet
You need to find a quiet place : see if you have a chance to get the infirmary's keys. If this doesn't work upload a file

Reactions: cri

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
The 2nd part of Chloe's Training starts after finishing Milestone 1 and doing the phone call with uncle.
Do 2 more Training Sessions with Chloe after Milestone 1 and she will talk about details and you get the new hints in the notebook.

Reactions: cri

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
First time playing this game, not to bad. A question, if I may. I'm down to the last star for the Milestone, which is, You must unlock all positions during Chloe's training. I've gone thru it so many times my head is spinning. Any ideas?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
First time playing this game, not to bad. A question, if I may. I'm down to the last star for the Milestone, which is, You must unlock all positions during Chloe's training. I've gone thru it so many times my head is spinning. Any ideas?
Don't forget to talk to Susan after about every 2nd training. While doing the pet training, hold ctrl-key to fast forward the known part.

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes