Segmentation Fault

May 25, 2017
I can't start the deal 2. All dialogues are exhausted. I attached a
Starting from your save, deny her request. At 01:00 AM that day go to the pool to trigger the winning part of "Sun Tzu #2" that you have already started. Catch her one more time by the pool at 01:00 AM and deny her one more time when she comes to you for relief (the next day or the one after that). On Thursday at 15:00 go to your room to trigger "The Deal #2".

Segmentation Fault

May 25, 2017
Thanks for the info. Guess I won't continue playing this.
Edit:
Before the island it felt mostly ambiguous who had which role but afterwards everyones a sub. Amy seemed all about the schemes and playing with people. Turns out she's a sub into bondage. Emily seemed almost into orgasm control, only allowing the mc to do stuff on her terms. Nope, just a buttslut who couldn't admit it. Rachel was mostly about domination, except with Susan. Nope, just a sub. Even fucking Susan is getting dominated now.
I don't agree with your conclusions. The only subs on board are Rachel and Chloe.

Em is meant to fit the GF stereotype and doesn't have a submissive bone in her body. Her anal fetish is irrelevant to that.

Rachel plays the disciplinarian in public for her daughters, but that has absolutely zero sexual component and doesn't make her a Domme in any way. Her real identity of a devoted sub is revealed via her sessions with Susan and later - with MC.

Chloe is the bratty sub, who enjoys provoking MC into punishment by running her mouth and being defiant in general. She doesn't quite reach the level of a SAM, but has come very close on occasion. You'll notice that her interactions with MC, even during punishment, are rather playful and she always retains a little more control of the situation than other D/s dynamics usually allow.

Amy's bondage trait was a weird decision on Gary's part, but we haven't actually seen it developed in-game to reach any conclusions based on it.

Susan is a typical Domme and she is hardly getting dominated by MC. The one and only time he has managed to get the upper hand on her was by winning a bet, so your statement is simply false.

With all that being said, while femdom is not really my thing, I see how players who enjoy it might feel a bit slighted by the relatively low amount of such content in recent versions and I'm pretty sure Gary sees it too. I'm guessing that was his reason for adding MC's strapping by Susan in 0.7 and the "bad" ending of "Midnight Bath #2" (and, arguably, forcing MC to watch Susan & Rachel together if he lost the bet in "Sun Tzu #2"). He has to walk a very thin line, because people tend to either enjoy femdom or absolutely hate it, there is almost no middle ground in my experience. Since you can disable it in the game's settings, he could probably be a little more generous to those who play CMA because of it, but ultimately - that's Gary's choice and right now he is focusing on other things.

Just my $0.02.

Mr. Manticore

Dec 27, 2018
Kind of funny about lack of femdom because I'm the other way. The mdom in these updates lately is meh, or is at least being lightly spread out to all of the characters in the form of the hottest and heaviest shit: hair pulling and open palm spanking. There are some kinkier anal scenes, but as already mentioned anal doesn't need to be about domination.

Chloe is obviously my favorite, and it's kinda odd to me that the MC goes through all the effort of locking her inside a box just to eat her out, and then open it up again immediately after. What was the safe word for, the event that he forgot he ate spicy food beforehand?

danteuiuiuiui

Jan 1, 2018
I don't agree with your conclusions. The only subs on board are Rachel and Chloe.

Em is meant to fit the GF stereotype and doesn't have a submissive bone in her body. Her anal fetish is irrelevant to that.

Rachel plays the disciplinarian in public for her daughters, but that has absolutely zero sexual component and doesn't make her a Domme in any way. Her real identity of a devoted sub is revealed via her sessions with Susan and later - with MC.

Chloe is the bratty sub, who enjoys provoking MC into punishment by running her mouth and being defiant in general. She doesn't quite reach the level of a SAM, but has come very close on occasion. You'll notice that her interactions with MC, even during punishment, are rather playful and she always retains a little more control of the situation than other D/s dynamics usually allow.

Amy's bondage trait was a weird decision on Gary's part, but we haven't actually seen it developed in-game to reach any conclusions based on it.

Susan is a typical Domme and she is hardly getting dominated by MC. The one and only time he has managed to get the upper hand on her was by winning a bet, so your statement is simply false.

With all that being said, while femdom is not really my thing, I see how players who enjoy it might feel a bit slighted by the relatively low amount of such content in recent versions and I'm pretty sure Gary sees it too. I'm guessing that was his reason for adding MC's strapping by Susan in 0.7 and the "bad" ending of "Midnight Bath #2" (and, arguably, forcing MC to watch Susan & Rachel together if he lost the bet in "Sun Tzu #2"). He has to walk a very thin line, because people tend to either enjoy femdom or absolutely hate it, there is almost no middle ground in my experience. Since you can disable it in the game's settings, he could probably be a little more generous to those who play CMA because of it, but ultimately - that's Gary's choice and right now he is focusing on other things.

Just my $0.02.
Obviously Chloe has always been a sub. That's why I didn't mention her. And I even like her scenes. The Emily thing was like I said more disappointing, cause it could have gone a different way. I haven't played everything since reaching the second part of the game so I didn't know there isn't anymore to Susan getting dominated after the scene you mentioned.
Also the MC used to be a switch in the first part of the game, even asking Susan for more. That's completely disappeared. It's just disappointing to me, so I'm not going to continue playing unless something changes at some point.
Thanks for the detailed answer, though.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I've mentioned this before - I am not even sure if Rachel is a natural or permanent sub.
She is a loyally married woman who does not get fucked by her husband as he isn't capable.
Susan is a sort of substitute for her non-existent sex-life and the 'pain' is to ease her guilt for feeling frustrated.

She would be feeling terribly guilty about her uncontrollable interest in the MC's cock.

How she behaves once she starts getting orgasms from a man is going to be interesting.
Of course the status quo could be maintained. The MC pleasures her, and she lets Susan punish her to ease her guilt for enjoying proper sex again.

If Uncle persuades her that he is actually pleased the MC is bonking her silly, she may decide she doesn't need Susan quite so much.

:whistle:

Segmentation Fault

May 25, 2017
Kind of funny about lack of femdom because I'm the other way. The mdom in these updates lately is meh, or is at least being lightly spread out to all of the characters in the form of the hottest and heaviest shit: hair pulling and open palm spanking. There are some kinkier anal scenes, but as already mentioned anal doesn't need to be about domination.

Chloe is obviously my favorite, and it's kinda odd to me that the MC goes through all the effort of locking her inside a box just to eat her out, and then open it up again immediately after. What was the safe word for, the event that he forgot he ate spicy food beforehand?
Chloe is my absolute favorite as well. I love her chemistry with MC and the way their relationship has been developing over time - from trading favors to the current situation. I can't wait to see what's next.

As for the Box, that's the first time Chloe has allowed him to actually restrain her, which showed a great amount of trust. His choice of activity was most likely dictated by the fact that they haven't actually had sex yet. Either way, at this point in their games, a safe word is absolutely necessary. That doesn't automatically mean that it will be used, but Chloe needs to trust that MC will stop if she does use it and MC needs to trust Chloe to actually use it if it becomes necessary.

As for mdom being relatively light... I agree with you, but there has been some progress. Remember that MC starts out completely inexperienced. His first introduction to D/s & S/m was through watching (and later, becoming part of) Susan & Rachel's sessions and his own light experimentations with Chloe (again with Susan's advice). He still has a lot to learn before harder domination sessions are even plausible.

I've mentioned this before - I am not even sure if Rachel is a natural or permanent sub.
She is a loyally married woman who does not get fucked by her husband as he isn't capable.
Susan is a sort of substitute for her non-existent sex-life and the 'pain' is to ease her guilt for feeling frustrated.

She would be feeling terribly guilty about her uncontrollable interest in the MC's cock.

How she behaves once she starts getting orgasms from a man is going to be interesting.
Of course the status quo could be maintained. The MC pleasures her, and she lets Susan punish her to ease her guilt for enjoying proper sex again.

If Uncle persuades her that he is actually pleased the MC is bonking her silly, she may decide she doesn't need Susan quite so much.

:whistle:
I have to disagree with you here. Rachel is pretty much the stereotypical devoted sub, who would do pretty much anything to please her partner. It might very well be that she discovered that part of herself later in life, once Susan became part of her relationship with her husband (much like Chloe is exploring her own kinks with MC), but it's definitely who she is. Whether or not MC can assume the role we all have in mind for him with her... that's another story and he has a lot to learn before he is ready for that.

Reactions: ThL and Canto Forte

Ano Nymous

Feb 22, 2019
I think I'm stuck. After the island, it says that you need to have "Rachel's ending" to be able to trigger most of the new events, but I've been back on the boat for two weeks now and nothing is triggering. Did I miss it before the island?

Segmentation Fault

May 25, 2017
Hi
Another links for the patch please
Other than the five already available in the OP?

I think I'm stuck. After the island, it says that you need to have "Rachel's ending" to be able to trigger most of the new events, but I've been back on the boat for two weeks now and nothing is triggering. Did I miss it before the island?
This refers to one of the four possible outcomes of each visit to the Island. The "ending" you get depends on the choices you make during the Island events. For Rachel's ending, you need the following:
  • Spank Emily during "Emily’s Faking".
  • Spank Amy during "Catfight".
  • Give Chloe a cleaning punishment during "Catfight".
  • Punish Emily and send Chloe away during "Permanent Marker".

Reactions: Canto Forte

OctavianusAugustus

Nov 28, 2017
I have trouble with "Am I sick?".
I woke up one day and the game asked me if I wanted to pretend to be sick or something like that. At the time I was pursuing another quest so I said no. Ever since then I can't trigger that question again.

Segmentation Fault

May 25, 2017
I have trouble with "Am I sick?".
I woke up one day and the game asked me if I wanted to pretend to be sick or something like that. At the time I was pursuing another quest so I said no. Ever since then I can't trigger that question again.
I can't see anything that should prevent the event from triggering again. I'll ask Gary, but in the meantime, you probably just need to be patient.

OctavianusAugustus

Nov 28, 2017
I can't see anything that should prevent the event from triggering again. I'll ask Gary, but in the meantime, you probably just need to be patient.
I've fast skipped a whole week (it's the only event that I've yet to complete) and it doesn't trigger again in the morning.
I've also no other conversation topic with the girls.
I'm probably the only person that didn't pick that option right away. :ROFLMAO:

Segmentation Fault

May 25, 2017
I've fast skipped a whole week (it's the only event that I've yet to complete) and it doesn't trigger again in the morning.
I've also no other conversation topic with the girls.
I'm probably the only person that didn't pick that option right away. :ROFLMAO:
Probably, it's certainly a new one for me and it actually made me go look in the code. :D

Anyway, like I said, I can't see anything that should prevent it from triggering and Gary confirms it (sort of). Attach a save and I'll take a closer look.

bloquer

Aug 19, 2017
How do you get the fifth star in Sun tsu 2? I think I chose every option at least once, is it a special combination of options?
Ah, nevermind, I did miss an option.

Nice update once again, the only downside is the wait for the next one.

Reactions: Canto Forte and ThL

Meh23

Feb 15, 2019
Make sure she fails all chores during the week and check the Interior at 8am on Sunday.
How can you make her fail chores? I see her doing chores in the bathroom on the day of inspection, but there is no dialogue option to stop her/make her fail...Just "You're doing great!"

Chloe gets spanked by Emily on Wednesday, but that does not add a star to Extra Naughty #2

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes