May 25, 2017
i am having hard time to make first mile stone 2 stars left
the first one is chloe's corruption level 1 and second is unlocking all positions during her training...how to do them i am actually stuck
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ThL

The Wolf

Donor
Jul 6, 2017
Hello
There a 100% completed for version 0.8.3 PC
For the Island I just missed alternative when mc cum with Emily but all quest completed

Enjoy

Wolfman1987

Feb 17, 2019
Sunday morning, go to the ship interior at I think 8 am
yeah i try that, chloe seems to fail both chores (she got spanked pub twice), i didn't give her any pep talk, i go to interior at 8am and rachel is sitting there....so i'm confused and try this multiple times and its really annoying me now

rickZhedgehog

Jun 2, 2018
Im having issues with the last star unlocking for Sacrifice. I've done it about 10 times now, and showering or not I never get the option to lie to complete the final task for it. Is this a known bug, or am I doing something wrong?

May 25, 2017
Im having issues with the last star unlocking for Sacrifice. I've done it about 10 times now, and showering or not I never get the option to lie to complete the final task for it. Is this a known bug, or am I doing something wrong?
Nope, no known bugs that I'm aware of and it's a very, very old event so I imagine it'd have been corrected by now, unless it's something extremely hard to replicate. Can you provide a save file, please?

rickZhedgehog

Jun 2, 2018
Nope, no known bugs that I'm aware of and it's a very, very old event so I imagine it'd have been corrected by now, unless it's something extremely hard to replicate. Can you provide a save file, please?
Sure, here it is. I restarted a new game since it had been a while since I first tried CMA, this is the most recent file. Thanks!

May 25, 2017
Sure, here it is. I restarted a new game since it had been a while since I first tried CMA, this is the most recent file. Thanks!
There *was* something odd about your save and I'm not sure how exactly it happened... will investigate tomorrow. For now, I have fixed yours (remember to rename it back to 7-3-LT1.save after downloading). Just hit "Skip Time" after loading and select "Yes, Miss." to unlock the star.

Reactions: ThL

Diablatomzh

Mar 26, 2018
I can not get Emily to give MC a blowjob for the life of me. I've got her to corruption level one and have spent a good 20 days worth of Study time with her, explored all her option and did all the events I could with her before milestone one is finished, but still can't seem to trigger a blowjob needed to finish the first milestone.

Reactions: NewType0069

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
RNG hates me in this game.

I can't unlock the final star of Is She Sick or the fourth star of Rachel's Shower. I get caught every time by Rachel even though for Is She Sick she is doing Yoga at the time.

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I can not get Emily to give MC a blowjob for the life of me. I've got her to corruption level one and have spent a good 20 days worth of Study time with her, explored all her option and did all the events I could with her before milestone one is finished, but still can't seem to trigger a blowjob needed to finish the first milestone.

If you upload your save I can have a look.

RNG hates me in this game.

I can't unlock the final star of Is She Sick or the fourth star of Rachel's Shower. I get caught every time by Rachel even though for Is She Sick she is doing Yoga at the time.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
It seems my save is broken, i can't trigger dare or dare #1 and i finished everything else. There is no option to talk to Chloe about it. Is there some console command to trigger it? Just in case here is my save:

LoloClodo

Jun 1, 2017
Can someone please tell me to which riddles correspond stars #3 et #5 of "Three Envelopes #1"? I'd like to know so I don't repeat the scene I do not need to.

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes