Segmentation Fault

May 25, 2017
How can you make her fail chores? I see her doing chores in the bathroom on the day of inspection, but there is no dialogue option to stop her/make her fail...Just "You're doing great!"
You make her fail by not having the "You're doing great" conversation. It's used to encourage her into performing better. If you don't, she slacks off and fails.

Reactions: Canto Forte

ryninho

Jul 29, 2018
Not that there aren't plenty in this thread already, but let's have a few in the same place. Here's a description of what's in the archive:

1) "8-1-LT1.save" -> Full 0.4 (Starts on the first day of the first visit to the Island)
2) "8-2-LT1.save" -> Full 0.5 (Starts after you return from the Island)
3) "8-3-LT1.save" -> Full 0.6
4) "8-4-LT1.save" -> Full 0.7
5) "8-5-LT1.save" -> Full 0.8

Download:
can anyone tell me how you actually use these saves. cant find it anywhere. there is no folder for saves for me to put it into

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
Due to popular demand, a new walkthrough has been compiled, covering all in-game events up until and including CMA-v0.8.3. Enjoy.

Download:

Note that this is a fanmade walkthrough, so address your complaints about inaccuracies, spelling, grammar, etc mistakes to me and not to Gary. He is completely blameless (except for creating such a complicated game).
1. Thank you thank you thank you! :p:D:giggle::love:
2. Any information about the saves?

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

Segmentation Fault

May 25, 2017
can anyone tell me how you actually use these saves. cant find it anywhere. there is no folder for saves for me to put it into
"X:\path\to\CureMyAddiction-0.8.3-pc\game\saves\"

2. Any information about the saves?
1) "8-1-LT1.save" -> Full 0.4 (Starts on the first day of the first visit to the Island)
2) "8-2-LT1.save" -> Full 0.5 (Starts after you return from the Island)
3) "8-3-LT1.save" -> Full 0.6
4) "8-4-LT1.save" -> Full 0.7
5) "8-5-LT1.save" -> Full 0.8

f96zonetrooper

Dec 21, 2018
When "True Nature #1" bathroom trap fails and Rachel finds MC and Linda in the bathroom and calls it "cheating" on Amy, isn't all the previous MC-Rachel-content then also "cheating" on Amy?

ThL

Donor
Mar 9, 2018
When "True Nature #1" bathroom trap fails and Rachel finds MC and Linda in the bathroom and calls it "cheating" on Amy, isn't all the previous MC-Rachel-content then also "cheating" on Amy?
MC was "helping" Rachel, a totally different context. Purely selfless act, kind of...:rolleyes:
And with 0.8.3 you get a few nice renders before being kicked out ;)

Reactions: Canto Forte

Jeremiahwasabullfrog

Formerly 'fab.dupontfm'
Jan 11, 2018
The last star I need for MS1 is Emily BJ, and it never comes up in the "Up For Something" dialogue, regardless of time, place, or how many times I've tried the other options. Including doing one of each on the same day (in order)
0.8.3 on Mac
Any ideas?

Segmentation Fault

May 25, 2017
The last star I need for MS1 is Emily BJ, and it never comes up in the "Up For Something" dialogue, regardless of time, place, or how many times I've tried the other options. Including doing one of each on the same day (in order)
0.8.3 on Mac
Any ideas?
Study with Emily on the terrace at 18:00.

• Haha
Reactions: ThL

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
how can i repeat the events on the 2ª envelop so i can finished the 3th and 5th stars,
i did continued the event before finished those stars

is there a way to finish these stars or i have to start this event all over again?

Segmentation Fault

May 25, 2017
how can i repeat the events on the 2ª envelop so i can finished the 3th and 5th stars,
i did continued the event before finished those stars

is there a way to finish these stars or i have to start this event all over again?
Just talk to Em, ask her if she remembers the riddle she gave you and choose the scene you want to replay.

4.50 star(s) 34 Votes