f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
I can not get Emily to give MC a blowjob for the life of me. I've got her to corruption level one and have spent a good 20 days worth of Study time with her, explored all her option and did all the events I could with her before milestone one is finished, but still can't seem to trigger a blowjob needed to finish the first milestone.
This might be confusing for people new to the game :

- After progressing with Emily's Helping Hand (footjob, handjob), study at 18:00 at the terrace while Emily is there to get a blowjob distraction scene which UNLOCKS the blowjob option with Emily.
- Afterwards (e.g. 20:00) ask Emily (Up for something?) for a blowjob to get the MILESTONE star 9 and "Emily's Help" star 3.

When optimizing your play, you can do both events in the first week and they should work even when mc is out of stamina.

nerdy4

Sep 27, 2018
For some reason I can’t ask Susan for help after talking to Amy in “a sacrifice I’m willing to make”. I get warned by Rachel once or multiple times, talk to Amy, then go see Susan at all different times but there’s no option for her help. Is there something specific I have to do or is there something I’m missing?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
For some reason I can’t ask Susan for help after talking to Amy in “a sacrifice I’m willing to make”. I get warned by Rachel once or multiple times, talk to Amy, then go see Susan at all different times but there’s no option for her help. Is there something specific I have to do or is there something I’m missing?
The weakly counter for punishments is reset every monday. Does mc still need Susan's help?
MC needs 2 or 3 punishments (counter on the left side) to have the option to ask Susan for a sacrifice.

Reactions: Segmentation Fault

nerdy4

Sep 27, 2018
The weakly counter for punishments is reset every monday. Does mc still need Susan's help?
MC needs 2 or 3 punishments (counter on the left side) to have the option to ask Susan for a sacrifice.
Yeah, I tried that. I'm able to talk to Amy after being warned two or three times but then there's never an option to talk to Susan about it after that. I did remember talking to Susan about my punishment before talking to Amy one of the first few times I tried it and maybe that's messed up some kind of continuity? I'm unsure but I've only got one save :/

ThL

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 9, 2018
Yeah, I tried that. I'm able to talk to Amy after being warned two or three times but then there's never an option to talk to Susan about it after that. I did remember talking to Susan about my punishment before talking to Amy one of the first few times I tried it and maybe that's messed up some kind of continuity? I'm unsure but I've only got one save :/
First you talk to Susan to ask for a favor. Then you talk to Amy. After that you don't need to talk to Susan again. Just go in your room at 02.00

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
... I've only got one save :/
You can have unlimited number of savegames and save "every hour" of the game in a new slot if necessary. Try to keep at least 1 save per day, e.g. every morning when you get up at 8am. This makes it easier to replay days.

While it seems that there are only 15 pages for savegames, it is just 15 shortcuts. Use the arrow buttons to access the following pages.

Reactions: nerdy4

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
First you talk to Susan to ask for a favor. Then you talk to Amy. After that you don't need to talk to Susan again. Just go in your room at 02.00
As far as I remember :

Get 2 or more punishments a week.
Talk to Amy about Sacrifice.
Then go to Susan, ask a favor and ask her to accept Amy.
Then tell Amy that it is her turn.
Check your room at the agreed time.

Reactions: ThL

nerdy4

Sep 27, 2018
^ This helped. Thanks a bunch!

You can have unlimited number of savegames and save "every hour" of the game in a new slot if necessary. Try to keep at least 1 save per day, e.g. every morning when you get up at 8am. This makes it easier to replay days.

While it seems that there are only 15 pages for savegames, it is just 15 shortcuts. Use the arrow buttons to access the following pages.
Yeah, I know. I just haven't been running multiple saves, just using one file over and over again. I think this taught me my lesson though.

jgg

Feb 13, 2018
For anyone else that can't get "Extra Naughty #2" to start, just dream about watching chloe get spanked. That did it for me.

Reactions: hazzi

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
Can anyone help with "Is She Sick?" quest?

It is written in the walkthrough that
Note that after you have unlocked Chloe’s New Punishment, she will stop pretending to be sick. In order to proceed, you’ll first have to talk to Linda at 08:00 AM and tell her that “Chloe is asking for her”.
So the New Punishment was somehow unlocked and Cloe had stopped pretending, and there is no any option to speak with Linda. So the quest can not be completed anymore?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Can anyone help with "Is She Sick?" quest?

It is written in the walkthrough that

So the New Punishment was somehow unlocked and Cloe had stopped pretending, and there is no any option to speak with Linda. So the quest can not be completed anymore?
If you are not sure :

Save the game.
Check your progress for "Is She Sick?"
Talk to Linda at 8am. Check if the option is there and use it.
Peak or enter Chloe's room at 8am.
Check your progress for new stars in "Is She Sick?"

If no new star, reload and try different option.

If the dialog option is missing, check if you can scroll down dialog options. Try the next days at 8am. Some events are related to days of the week, but I am not sure about this event.

Last edited:
May 25, 2017
Thanks. That did the trick in triggering the event but now I can't get the last 2 stars. I've ignored Linda for close to 2 weeks now.
Same drill as before with the console, but this time type the following right before going to sleep (in a dream):
Python:
e023.enabled = True
e023.linda_fuck_counter = 7
e019.didnt_see_doc_for = 8

Reactions: Dankook

KKz_Krean

Sep 7, 2018
I got a save files for v0.8.3 from this forum but when I placed it at where u guys told and enter game I can't find any saved game in "Load" menu.

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes