ladagyi

Jul 12, 2019
View attachment 230318
I seem to have run into some sort of a dead end with a bunch of Aunt Makes Mistakes stars left to fill. It seems that I cannot trigger neither the school girl uniform, nor any more sessions with Susan and Rachel. Maybe I should just drop this game... :-/
u have to make another disable the alarm process again and again and try other options ...
but i also stuck at the star "u must be caught peeking or accepted the spanking"... I peeked like thousand times and accept the punishes as well but i never getting the star ... help

Segmentation Fault

May 25, 2017
u have to make another disable the alarm process again and again and try other options ...
but i also stuck at the star "u must be caught peeking or accepted the spanking"... I peeked like thousand times and accept the punishes as well but i never getting the star ... help
Just knock & enter instead of peeking and choose "Spanking" from the menu.

ladagyi

Jul 12, 2019
Just knock & enter instead of peeking and choose "Spanking" from the menu.
i am having hard time to make first mile stone 2 stars left
the first one is chloe's corruption level 1 and second is unlocking all positions during her training...how to do them i am actually stuck

Segmentation Fault

May 25, 2017
i am having hard time to make first mile stone 2 stars left
the first one is chloe's corruption level 1 and second is unlocking all positions during her training...how to do them i am actually stuck
Catch Chloe snooping in Emily's room at 16:00 and choose to deal with her later. Talk to her immediately after that to trigger her first bare spanking and unlock her Corruption LVL 1.
During "Truth or Dare":
  • Dare Chloe to undress three times (until she is completely naked).
  • Dare Chloe to pretend to be a dog (If you can’t see the option, SCROLL DOWN the menu of Chloe’s dares).
  • Ask Chloe about her most humiliating experience
After that talk to Susan and then to Chloe again. Ask her if she wants to try something new. Proceed from there.

Reactions: ThL

The Wolf

Donor
Jul 6, 2017
Hello
There a 100% completed for version 0.8.3 PC
For the Island I just missed alternative when mc cum with Emily but all quest completed

Enjoy

Attachments

Wolfman1987

Feb 17, 2019
Sunday morning, go to the ship interior at I think 8 am
yeah i try that, chloe seems to fail both chores (she got spanked pub twice), i didn't give her any pep talk, i go to interior at 8am and rachel is sitting there....so i'm confused and try this multiple times and its really annoying me now

rickZhedgehog

Jun 2, 2018
Im having issues with the last star unlocking for Sacrifice. I've done it about 10 times now, and showering or not I never get the option to lie to complete the final task for it. Is this a known bug, or am I doing something wrong?

Segmentation Fault

May 25, 2017
Im having issues with the last star unlocking for Sacrifice. I've done it about 10 times now, and showering or not I never get the option to lie to complete the final task for it. Is this a known bug, or am I doing something wrong?
Nope, no known bugs that I'm aware of and it's a very, very old event so I imagine it'd have been corrected by now, unless it's something extremely hard to replicate. Can you provide a save file, please?

rickZhedgehog

Jun 2, 2018
Nope, no known bugs that I'm aware of and it's a very, very old event so I imagine it'd have been corrected by now, unless it's something extremely hard to replicate. Can you provide a save file, please?
Sure, here it is. I restarted a new game since it had been a while since I first tried CMA, this is the most recent file. Thanks!

Attachments

Segmentation Fault

May 25, 2017
Sure, here it is. I restarted a new game since it had been a while since I first tried CMA, this is the most recent file. Thanks!
There *was* something odd about your save and I'm not sure how exactly it happened... will investigate tomorrow. For now, I have fixed yours (remember to rename it back to 7-3-LT1.save after downloading). Just hit "Skip Time" after loading and select "Yes, Miss." to unlock the star.

Attachments

Reactions: ThL

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I also cannot trigger Linda's Surprise Visit either
Hmm, I don't know how you managed it to not get the event before the island (I guess you've slept with Linda, every 5 days... :D), I don't think you can get it without using the console in a dream.
Get Unren.bat and enable the console. In game press Shift + O and type in e023.enabled=True. Wait till the evening (don't touch Linda) and the event should trigger. Wait a few days more (I think 3 should be enough), where you don't touch Linda and the Event should be complete....

Diablatomzh

Mar 26, 2018
I can not get Emily to give MC a blowjob for the life of me. I've got her to corruption level one and have spent a good 20 days worth of Study time with her, explored all her option and did all the events I could with her before milestone one is finished, but still can't seem to trigger a blowjob needed to finish the first milestone.

Reactions: NewType0069
4.50 star(s) 34 Votes