KKz_Krean

Sep 7, 2018
I got a save files for v0.8.3 from this forum but when I placed it at where u guys told and enter game I can't find any saved game in "Load" menu.

May 25, 2017
I got a save files for v0.8.3 from this forum but when I placed it at where u guys told and enter game I can't find any saved game in "Load" menu.
All saves are named "X-Y-LT1.save", where X refers to the page and Y to the slot number on that page (1-9). So, the saves from the archive can be found on page 8 of your game's save/load screen.

misterbaobab

Aug 29, 2017
Segmentation Fault
One more question. "Stealing homework" quest. The third star with catching MC, I guess I missed it, because now when I try to patch Chloe being punished, the second sister arrives to watch and there is no any choice to leave or to stay. Can it be fixed somehow?

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Segmentation Fault
One more question. "Stealing homework" quest. The third star with catching MC, I guess I missed it, because now when I try to patch Chloe being punished, the second sister arrives to watch and there is no any choice to leave or to stay. Can it be fixed somehow?
As far as I remember, the event is not fixed but follows a sequence. Emily watching the 1st time has a high priority and overwrites the sequence, so around the 5th punishment there is the possibility that you see the Emily event for 3 punishments in a row.
If you continue to steal homework, after at most 2-3 punishments you should get non-Emily-events again.

Edit :
This event gets more interesting when Rachel's Punishment Method has leveled up.

Last edited:
May 25, 2017
Segmentation Fault
IIRC she only appears every other time. Perhaps try again? If not, upload a save and I'll take a look.

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
It seems my save is broken, i can't trigger dare or dare #1 and i finished everything else. There is no option to talk to Chloe about it. Is there some console command to trigger it? Just in case here is my save:
Any solution for this? I saw that some ppl here can fix this by checking save file provided and uploading fixed one.

May 25, 2017
Any solution for this? I saw that some ppl here can fix this by checking save file provided and uploading fixed one.
Your save was in a broken state, probably due to using rollback (do NOT do that in CMA). Try it now (remember to rename it back to "15-1-LT1.save" after downloading). Just talk to Chloe immediately after loading and ask about a game.

Last edited:
Reactions: RottenPlum

Sionife

Jul 22, 2017
Been crawling through most of the thread but couldn't find a suitable answer, with newer updates can you return to the island? I just started playing with the recent update and I can't seem to return to the island for other paths.

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
Been crawling through most of the thread but couldn't find a suitable answer, with newer updates can you return to the island? I just started playing with the recent update and I can't seem to return to the island for other paths.
Unless you started True Nature, there should be the option to return to the Island by talking to Rachel.
After an Island visit, there is a cooldown of about 5 days where this option is not available.

Reactions: Segmentation Fault

f96zonetrooper

Engaged Member
Dec 21, 2018
where can i save my progress.? Cant find any menu. Im on android
Check the post where you downloaded it. It is something like

• swipe down to hide the textbox/choice menu
  • swipe right to start skipping of text
  • swipe left&right to open the game menu
  • longpress the save file thumbnail in the save/load screen to delete this slot

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
So I've been playing the game unlocking all the content at once rather then wanting to play multiple playthroughs.

This is the code you need to addhour to one island to see all the endings (assuming you've unlocked all the stars)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes