memelao

May 13, 2017
Been stuck on extra naughty#2. Tried it for 10 weeks in a row without talking to chloe, still nothing pops up at 8 am on Sundays. Here's my save.

Heisenberg867

Jul 18, 2018
This is a "pretty good" game I would upgrade to "great" but for the most appalling grind I've ever had the misfortune to experience during my time perving on this site. Like, the very worst. There's a 10/10 visual novel that could be stitched together out of this marathon sandbox experience.

Reactions: Sylar1234

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
After I talk with Chloe to be on the interior at 2am nothing happens, she isn't there, anything I'm doing wrong?

Methos23

Mar 9, 2018
Watched the conclusion with Amy in her true nature quest....meh still would have prefered a || ''THIS IS SPARTA !'' over the yatch's security railing || and an option to disable achievements in sexual nature with her, like the disable femdom content and MC spanking at the beginning.
You know for those who are a bit OCD on completions and dont want to put their dicks in an untrusty cunts. Still quite fun game.
Can I kick her out of the yacht? She ruined this game for me, I fucking hate her

Methos23

Mar 9, 2018
Couldn't wait for an answer so I finished true nature hoping that she leaves the yacht instead she became the family servant or a pet she finally got what she deserves I am glad she didn't leave the yacht so I can make her life a living hell I can't wait for the next update

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The Linda and Emily achievement doesn't complete on me, be it peep and enter or peep and leave. How to complete it? Or the scene changes after some times?

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
Anyone know some download links other than MEGA for the apk file? I download straight from my phone and MEGA isn't exactly working on Android phones.

I know that there are other websites that posts the Android versions but they don't have the top GUI and I can't keep track of the stats and events.

Dane1624

Jul 15, 2019
I already have the update 0.7.2

The event was already available in the dreams part (I played it there with no problems) and later I chose the event in the game.
So, yes I played it twice.

Im having the same issue did you ever get this fixed? I never did the dare as a dream

3.80 star(s) 123 Votes